Best West Coast Stunter

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 12:21 AM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Best West Coast Stunter

Im not gonna give any names...I think there is a lot of talent on the west coast and this discussion has come up in my circle as well.

What I'd like to address is what does "best stunter" mean?

Alot of people are giving opinions based on who they know or like to watch, etc. but to be called "best stunter", I think you would have to be the best at all stunts.

Most stunters are either really good at certain types of stunting or OK at many types. It is rare to find someone that is really good at all aspects. Who would that be?

I certainly would not want to take anything away from any talented stunter which is why I dont want to drop names, but I hope that this post will stimulate more tought.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:56 AM

DEBO is a decent person

DEBOSTUNTS.COM
Old 07-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

DeBo ROCKS Da HOuSes:YEAH
Old 07-11-2006, 01:02 AM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
Two Tone Tony

Britton is a favorite of mine personally
Darius of course...
ernie OM
Apex you bastard
Luxuiry joey.....
list goes on and on
theres alot of west coasters that dont have a big name that are damn good.
i ride with a group of freakin sweet riders
malaka...thomas..never hear about those guys.....but they kill it harrrrrd
Old 07-11-2006, 01:05 AM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
Im not gonna give any names...I think there is a lot of talent on the west coast and this discussion has come up in my circle as well.

What I'd like to address is what does "best stunter" mean?

Alot of people are giving opinions based on who they know or like to watch, etc. but to be called "best stunter", I think you would have to be the best at all stunts.

Most stunters are either really good at certain types of stunting or OK at many types. It is rare to find someone that is really good at all aspects. Who would that be?

I certainly would not want to take anything away from any talented stunter which is why I dont want to drop names, but I hope that this post will stimulate more tought.
+1

It's all about who has the best all around (tech. wheelies and circles, long, turning, and 180 stoppies, various burnouts, showmanship, and good acro(jumping of the back of your bike and or a side skitch at 7mph is crap..they are made to be done at speed.)

For some reason most of the posts here are of riders who have the most technical wheelies and circles. There is more than that needed to be considered the best.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:05 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
Two Tone Tony

Britton is a favorite of mine personally
Darius of course...
ernie OM
Apex you bastard
Luxuiry joey.....
list goes on and on
theres alot of west coasters that dont have a big name that are damn good.
i ride with a group of freakin sweet riders

Tony you cant name yourself you dink!

Britton
Darius
Ernie/Manny OM
Apex
Luxury Joey
Philly Neck.....
ect ect
Old 07-11-2006, 02:40 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Too many good people out there, but after a little time with TMK (2tonetony, Mike D, and Kendoll) there is something to be said about modesty coupled with skill. Being self proclaimed armatures who honestly don't go around saying look at me I just did a combo revlimter HC coaster, well, that says something. Too many good names, basically the West coast is the best west coast stunter. We all have a different styles so what pleases the individual fan most will always elevate that person to the top of the ladder. Perhaps you could say who is the most well rounded, but best, that's really hard. I'm happy my name gets mentioned in any thread, so to any that I've tricked into thinking I'm not garbage, thank you.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:42 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Too many good people out there, but after a little time with TMK (2tonetony, Mike D, and Kendoll) there is something to be said about modesty coupled with skill. Being self proclaimed armatures who honestly don't go around saying look at me I just did a combo revlimter HC coaster, well, that says something. Too many good names, basically the West coast is the best west coast stunter. We all have a different styles so what pleases the individual fan most will always elevate that person to the top of the ladder. Perhaps you could say who is the most well rounded, but best, that's really hard. I'm happy my name gets mentioned in any thread, so to any that I've tricked into thinking I'm not garbage, thank you.
that avatar needs updating Nicholas.

and I will save some Romanian vodka for you for next time
Old 07-11-2006, 03:49 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
YES THOSE SOCAL *****ES 2 TONE, MIKEY-D, KENDOLL, ARE KILLING IT. I COULD WATCH YOU RIDE ALL DAY NICK WELL ATLEAST UNTIL MY STOMACH STARTS HURTING SEE YOU SOON HOLLA BLOX:YEAH
Old 07-11-2006, 11:48 AM

[QUOTE=Nick Apex]Too many good names, basically the West coast is the best west coast stunter.QUOTE]

I dig it!! :YEAH
Old 07-11-2006, 11:49 AM

delete
Old 07-11-2006, 12:27 PM

stunt1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moorport
Gonna have to go with Darius, the guy is amazing. Never seen anyone stunt so many different bikes and do so many sick *** tricks. Stuntin your own bike is one thing, but bein able to jump on anything and stunt it is some serious skill.
Thats a shocker.Everyone needs to get off that mans d ick.I think its startin' to get sore.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by stunt1
Thats a shocker.Everyone needs to get off that mans d ick.I think its startin' to get sore.
ok buddy.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:32 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

me in 4 weeks...

o wait u said best , i thot u said fattest
Old 07-11-2006, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
me in 4 weeks...
4 weeks huh....
Old 07-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FSPalex
4 weeks huh....
and a wakeup
Old 07-11-2006, 05:06 PM

youngStuntRyda is an unknown quantity at this point

kane or darius
Old 07-11-2006, 05:13 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FSPalex
4 weeks huh....

yah maybe less, if my current living situation doesnt work i might just head west now, which means ill get to ride with the west coast cool kids before skool starts, cus i dont kno how much riding im guna be able to do once it does start
Old 07-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
yah maybe less, if my current living situation doesnt work i might just head west now, which means ill get to ride with the west coast cool kids before skool starts, cus i dont kno how much riding im guna be able to do once it does start
Yeah probably not a whole lot. Cept for the weekends. Depends on if you apply yourself or not
Old 07-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Nick Apex]Too many good people out there, but after a little time with TMK (2tonetony, Mike D, and Kendoll) there is something to be said about modesty coupled with skill. Being self proclaimed armatures who honestly don't go around saying look at me I just did a combo revlimter HC coaster, well, that says something.[QUOTE]

thanks Nick. i like how you come here and learn all our tricks in one night. True Champion maybe you can learn some tricks we can steal. Ones that are possible for us human beings

And ***** thanks too you too. your both always welcome here in socal and we appreciate your comments. means alot coming from two damn good riders themselves

Quick Reply: Best West Coast Stunter