longest stoppie should have highest payout

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: longest stoppie should have highest payout

Originally Posted by FSPalex
i think streetbikes would murder motards, having all that weight is whats going to keep the momentum moving and hence roll alot further. unless were talkin about a KTM 950 or something lol

~FSPalex
not true.. street bikes have the advantage on the 300 foot approach because of acceleration. i also have a husky 510 and i practiced 300 foot approach at stuntwars and was able to get over 500 feet from there.. unlimmited i can go for days.. anyone who was there in practice im sure they saw some 800 footers on lakeland at the end of the track
Old 03-09-2006, 01:43 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by ROWDY
MAYBE U SHOULD ENTER AN ENDO COMP BEFORE U RUN UR KEYBOARD... I DONT SEE U ENTERING ANY OF THESE ENDO COMPS HERE MAN. AND WHY IS THAT? U HAVE TO BE GOING 120MPH TO GO 700FT? WHAT KIND OF SKILL DOES THAT TAKE? COMPARED TO 300FT APPROACH? U LET ME KNOW WHEN AND I'LL BE AT THAT COMP TOO. BROKEN COLLAR BONE AND ALL, JUST LIKE STUNTWARS

You know I love you,right......
Old 03-09-2006, 01:44 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
not true.. street bikes have the advantage on the 300 foot approach because of acceleration. i also have a husky 510 and i practiced 300 foot approach at stuntwars and was able to get over 500 feet from there.. unlimmited i can go for days.. anyone who was there in practice im sure they saw some 800 footers on lakeland at the end of the track

Yeh,they were ok,i guess.....
Old 03-09-2006, 03:00 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw it and I saw what you did to that little kid who got in front of you on one of your passes... your a BULLY!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 03:44 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by socalstunts
I saw it and I saw what you did to that little kid who got in front of you on one of your passes... your a BULLY!!!
is this the 14 year old? lol

he had some skills, for his age, dont get me wrong. but I noticed a little bit of annoyance with him, anyone else? haha.. thats all..
Old 03-09-2006, 03:50 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

so your saying that you could roll further on a motard than a streetbike with an unlim approach?
Old 03-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FSPalex
so your saying that you could roll further on a motard than a streetbike with an unlim approach?
well i think i can go about the same on either.. but i feel the motard has an advantage.. you never have to worry about traction and well it has dirtbike bars and that makes it 1000 times more stable.. but i think i can go 1000 feet on my motard. it goes fast enough...
Old 03-09-2006, 04:37 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

well i think i can go about the same on either.. but i feel the motard has an advantage.. you never have to worry about traction and well it has dirtbike bars and that makes it 1000 times more stable.. but i think i can go 1000 feet on my motard. it goes fast enough...
thats cool, i agree that i never felt more comfortable learning stoppies on my motard than i did on the 600RR, even when it got crazy high i never felt that "oh ****" feeling in my stomach like i had so many times before on the 600. Then again i was not rolling anything close to you. I would love to see a 1000 footer on a motard.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:32 PM

Wink1100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 03-09-2006, 05:34 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

I Know Joe, Nme, And Myself Were Out There Killin It With Some Pretty Damn Long Ones (even A Few In The Dirt At The End Of The Track). And I Feel For The Kid Who Got "joe Brown'd" That Was Almost Serious. As For U Kane... I Ride My Bike Alot Better Than I Type On A Keyboard. If Ur Tryin To Down Me Bro, Good Luck With That. My Point Here Is This... 300ft Approach And Rollin Over 600ft Is A Little More Difficult Than Comin In ''6th Gear Pinned'' And Goin 1000ft. I'm Sorry If U Think That I Dubbed U The ''endo King'' And I Retract My Previous Statement. I Do In Fact Like The Way U Type
Old 03-09-2006, 05:38 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is ****in stupid...drama drama drama
Old 03-09-2006, 05:42 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
stoppies are gay
IF THEY ARE GAY... U SHOULD BE CROWNED THE KING BOY GEORGE OF IT ALL, :I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING U OK
Old 03-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

My Point Here Is This... 300ft Approach And Rollin Over 600ft Is A Little More Difficult Than Comin In ''6th Gear Pinned'' And Goin 1000ft.

your totally right it is more difficult... the latter being more bawlsy.. now my question/point is.. why cant we mix the two?! comming in 6th gear tapped and flinging it to balance point at 120+ mph would be ****in awwwwweesome to watch.. very difficult, very scary.. and as the title of this thread suggests..

if you want longest stoppie to have a higher or the highest payout you need to combine a few more talents into the event to make it earn the higher payout.

ie: speed, distance, skill, crowd responce..

my idea: (actually nick apex's i just agree with him)

head to head stoppies much like NHRA drag series, unlimited or say 1/8" mile approach both parties have to bring it up at the same point whoever goes further wins. u can then have a bracketed style endo comp.

2 out of 3 head to head best go on to next round. much more interesting way to do an endo comp then each rider taking turns and having 3 tries.. its like watching paint dry.. boooring.

you have a qualifier first to setup how high each rider ranks, winner going last and getting lane prefferance.. just like drag racing.

my

-Kane
Old 03-09-2006, 08:59 PM

5thgear is an unknown quantity at this point

There's 4 of us rockin the Husky 510 in Canada. I get into endo's for hrs when practicing there the best thing going. I think they can roll farther than a sportbike. But it feels like cheating
Old 03-09-2006, 09:10 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

That's it. From now on, the stoppie will be referred to as "Mr. Stoppie" let's show it a little more respect.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:17 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

how bout we do individual freestyle the same way....bracketed head to head.....much more interesting, the man who burns the most rubber wins!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 10:13 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

ernie was saying you would come by steering endoes and tappng people on there hlemet wiht you rear wheel lol......
Old 03-09-2006, 11:26 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
That's it. From now on, the stoppie will be referred to as "Mr. Stoppie" let's show it a little more respect.
U CAN NAME IT WHATEVER U WANT, URS WERE THE BEST IN THE BUISNESS MY FRIEND, HANDS DOWN
Old 03-09-2006, 11:28 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
your totally right it is more difficult... the latter being more bawlsy.. now my question/point is.. why cant we mix the two?! comming in 6th gear tapped and flinging it to balance point at 120+ mph would be ****in awwwwweesome to watch.. very difficult, very scary.. and as the title of this thread suggests..

if you want longest stoppie to have a higher or the highest payout you need to combine a few more talents into the event to make it earn the higher payout.

ie: speed, distance, skill, crowd responce..

my idea: (actually nick apex's i just agree with him)

head to head stoppies much like NHRA drag series, unlimited or say 1/8" mile approach both parties have to bring it up at the same point whoever goes further wins. u can then have a bracketed style endo comp.

2 out of 3 head to head best go on to next round. much more interesting way to do an endo comp then each rider taking turns and having 3 tries.. its like watching paint dry.. boooring.

you have a qualifier first to setup how high each rider ranks, winner going last and getting lane prefferance.. just like drag racing.

my

-Kane
i think that was the best thing i've ever seen u type... very good idea
Old 03-09-2006, 11:47 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

U CAN NAME IT WHATEVER U WANT, URS WERE THE BEST IN THE BUISNESS MY FRIEND, HANDS DOWN

Fa sho.

Stoppies rule. Should definetley have a higher payout.

Quick Reply: longest stoppie should have highest payout