longest stoppie should have highest payout

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 02:54 AM

jmann954 is an unknown quantity at this point
longest stoppie should have highest payout

stoppies in my opinion are the most dangerous trick i think it should have the highest payout. just like stuntwars 200 people in freestyle 20 in stoppie its just so dangerous for it to be a secondary event is bs and those who roll them long i think will agree with me case in point my teamate was practicing sunday flipped one compound fracture to his left arm he is out 4 three months we got a bunch of local shows lined up and now are best all around rider is out sucks but thats what happens when u get addicted to stoppies like me i want to roll 8 or 900 by the end of summer so in my pursuit of that im sure something bad will happen but whatever i got second at stuntwars i think i got pretty lucky next year i want to win maybe the payouts will be worth the risk eventually just my what does everyone else think latr justin www.teamonone.com
Old 03-08-2006, 03:31 AM

M1guh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: longest stoppie should have highest payout

Its just one trick.. I decent freestyle run better have one of those loooong stoppies in it
Old 03-08-2006, 08:35 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

let the drama begin.....yes, stoppies are dangerous as hell....i enjoy practicing long stoppies just like everybody else, they are sick as hell and just a wild "on the edge" feeling.....however, we have had this problem with payouts for quite some time......probably wont ever change.

comps should reward the MOST WELL ROUNDED riders.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:42 AM

1 fast gixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jmann954
stoppies in my opinion are the most dangerous trick i think it should have the highest payout. just like stuntwars 200 people in freestyle 20 in stoppie its just so dangerous for it to be a secondary event is bs and those who roll them long i think will agree with me case in point my teamate was practicing sunday flipped one compound fracture to his left arm he is out 4 three months we got a bunch of local shows lined up and now are best all around rider is out sucks but thats what happens when u get addicted to stoppies like me i want to roll 8 or 900 by the end of summer so in my pursuit of that im sure something bad will happen but whatever i got second at stuntwars i think i got pretty lucky next year i want to win maybe the payouts will be worth the risk eventually just my what does everyone else think latr justin www.teamonone.com

Who got hurt. just wondering i know mika. Congrates Bro on the 2nd place at stuntwars... how did everyone else do? and who all went did you all go or what?
Old 03-08-2006, 09:49 AM

perfect circle is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree out of all the tricks stoppies are the sickest and the hardest. I can roll a good parking lot or stop light endo 100 125 feet most I just can't get those crazy high long endos. I always like watching you guys pull them off. I tried to get them down but lost it going pretty fast and broke my collar bone.

The pay out shoould be huge but it doesn't seem to be what the crowd wants to see. I don't think they realize the talent and the ***** it takes to pull it off. One of my friends can roll them forever (king Remy) and it took him awhile. Pain

Congrats on second it can't be easy
Old 03-08-2006, 10:01 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

endoes are CRAZY.......BUT, lets be realistic, more than likely they should have the number 2 or 3 payout.......individual frestyle SHOULD involve a long endo if you wanna win, and alot of other tricks are involved, should definately be numero uno......then the toss up between team and longest endo.....team becasue of the number of players that split the purse and how the TEAM should all be doing a rehearsed routine for that comp....not a free for all with no rythm or togetherness, those are the only reasons I say it should be a close payout to longest endo!
Old 03-08-2006, 12:55 PM

jmann954 is an unknown quantity at this point

andy is who got hurt hes out 4 three months **** sucks but nothing u can do andy micah and myself are the only ones who went to stuntwars andy entered freestyle didnt qualify should have but the judging was bs pretty much so was everything else but we had fun so i guess thats all that matters latr justin www.teamonone.com
Old 03-08-2006, 01:57 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Longest endo will never have the highest payout, unless someone comes out of no where and announces it for some particular event. I know if I came out with a big CASH prize for longest endo, the minimum distance would have to be 1000 ft-unlimited approach.... peep that..

WELL ROUNDED riders deserve the highest payouts.... now, if you don't want to deal with the politics, endos is the way to go. You go far or you don't. No one can jump sides unless the distance measurer is retarded.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:17 PM

YOGURT is an unknown quantity at this point

Longest endo is a awesome trick but highest payout?????
I think a freestyle run should be the highest payout and it better have a long endo some where in there.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:34 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jmann954
andy is who got hurt hes out 4 three months **** sucks but nothing u can do andy micah and myself are the only ones who went to stuntwars andy entered freestyle didnt qualify should have but the judging was bs pretty much so was everything else but we had fun so i guess thats all that matters latr justin www.teamNoEducation.com
Have you ever heard of "Punctuation" before ?
Old 03-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by socalstunts
now, if you don't want to deal with the politics, endos is the way to go. You go far or you don't. No one can jump sides unless the distance measurer is retarded.

bullshit people will whine and cry no matter what thats just the nature of the beast.. people will ***** about so and so brought it up X-many inches further down than i yadda yadda...

gonna have to start photo starting your endo comps hahaha

fukin lame!

I agree unlimited approach get rid of that ***** 300ft approach bullshit... these bikes have more then 2 gears ya know

-kane
Old 03-08-2006, 04:06 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

unlimited approach would be SICK
Old 03-08-2006, 04:20 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
bullshit people will whine and cry no matter what thats just the nature of the beast.. people will ***** about so and so brought it up X-many inches further down than i yadda yadda...

gonna have to start photo starting your endo comps hahaha

fukin lame!

I agree unlimited approach get rid of that ***** 300ft approach bullshit... these bikes have more then 2 gears ya know

-kane
MAYBE U SHOULD ENTER AN ENDO COMP BEFORE U RUN UR KEYBOARD... I DONT SEE U ENTERING ANY OF THESE ENDO COMPS HERE MAN. AND WHY IS THAT? U HAVE TO BE GOING 120MPH TO GO 700FT? WHAT KIND OF SKILL DOES THAT TAKE? COMPARED TO 300FT APPROACH? U LET ME KNOW WHEN AND I'LL BE AT THAT COMP TOO. BROKEN COLLAR BONE AND ALL, JUST LIKE STUNTWARS
Old 03-08-2006, 04:47 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ROWDY
MAYBE U SHOULD ENTER AN ENDO COMP BEFORE U RUN UR KEYBOARD... I DONT SEE U ENTERING ANY OF THESE ENDO COMPS HERE MAN. AND WHY IS THAT? U HAVE TO BE GOING 120MPH TO GO 700FT? WHAT KIND OF SKILL DOES THAT TAKE? COMPARED TO 300FT APPROACH? U LET ME KNOW WHEN AND I'LL BE AT THAT COMP TOO. BROKEN COLLAR BONE AND ALL, JUST LIKE STUNTWARS
i was gonna say something similar, although not be as harsh as what you wrote. a 300ft approach stoppie is awesome to watch because to roll them 600+ feet you have to be floating them the whole time, where as a pinned 3rd gear power stoppie might roll as far but not take as much skill. Kane has long stoppies ive seen them on several occasions but id rather watch Jason Britton roll a sloooowwww floater which only hundreds of hours of practice can give you. then again the fast ones take ***** too...Stunt Comps should have limited and unlim. approach IMO

~FSPalex
Old 03-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

oh wow.. and out of the blue gettin called out again.. haha

can u remind me please where i claimed i was an endo king by any means?
cause i sure dont remember saying that...

long distance 300ft approach is definitley sick to see and i appreciate the skill..

but 6th gear tapped is a whole lot sicker.. take your 300ft and shove it!!!.. u got skill then go unlimited approach you should easily be killin 1300 feet then eh? no one else has done it.. DO IT. ill watch.

I dont do endo comps cause my endo skill isnt up-to-par with many of the endo comp winners.. so why bother!? waste of my time, money and the crowds

i dont make a living from long endos i make a living from stuntshows i keep it to individual freestyle.. so maybe u should step up to individual freestyle before running your keyboard...

one trick wonders

-kane
Old 03-08-2006, 05:10 PM

5thgear is an unknown quantity at this point

Are motards allowed in long endo comps or just sportbikes ? Motards roll forever
Old 03-08-2006, 05:12 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 5thgear
Are motards allowed in long endo comps or just sportbikes ? Motards roll forever
i think streetbikes would murder motards, having all that weight is whats going to keep the momentum moving and hence roll alot further. unless were talkin about a KTM 950 or something lol

~FSPalex
Old 03-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

pfft we all know skitchen n christ's are much more difficult

looking
Old 03-08-2006, 06:54 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

stoppies are gay
Old 03-08-2006, 07:21 PM

ilovestrippers is an unknown quantity at this point

kane eats baby kittens!