Am i being an A**hole????

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 09:47 AM

f4hIgh is an unknown quantity at this point
Am i being an A**hole????

Ok i need an opinion from everyone...exspecially the females.
heres the deal

like 7 months ago i looped my bike got some road rash and f*cked up the bike.... My Fience wanted me to stop riding but i talked her out of it and got another bike..

then like 2 moths ago some Numb nuts pulls out in front of me and i eat ****, this time just a little road rash and a plate with 9 screws on the collar bone. but now im good and ready to hit it, but my girl is DONE. she says that i have a kid and responsebilities (which i agree) but i say i still have to do things for myself and have my own goals and dreams. So i told her, until she feels comfortable i will keep it strickly to the lots and she said if i start stunting again then she'll bounce cause she doesn't want me to "die". I told her she's gotta do what she's gotta do and she said i'm picking the bike over her?!? how am i picking?? she's the one leavin'?!

SO is she right or am I??? should i just keep fixin' up the bike and everything behind her back or just let her make her own choice?????

thanks everyone in advance for your opinion! :YEAH
Old 01-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: Am i being an A**hole????

she's picking herself over you, keep the bike keep stunting, she's being unreasonable

stick to the lots anyway
Old 01-06-2006, 09:53 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person

i have an agreement with my g/f that I'm gonna ride, regardless of what she says. she never will ask me to choose the bike or her. she's giving you an ultimadem (I spelled that really wrong), and that's not right. Not telling you what to do, but it's a hard situation to be in.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:58 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Girls Cost More Than Bikes.......keep Stuntin'
Old 01-06-2006, 09:59 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Cheap Stuntbikes Are Hard To Find....chicks Are A Dime A Dozen
Old 01-06-2006, 09:59 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by f4hIgh

SO is she right or am I??? should i just keep fixin' up the bike and everything behind her back or just let her make her own choice?????
:YEAH

You both are being true to your feelings...

Your statement here says a lot to me...

What about not riding for her??

What it says to me is there are two options for you but none for her...

Compromise...

You have a child now. Don't wake up 12 years from wishing you had spent more time with your kid...

There has got to be a middle ground, listen to her side of it and find the middle ground...
Old 01-06-2006, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Girls Cost More Than Bikes.......keep Stuntin'

Old 01-06-2006, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Schwartz
You both are being true to your feelings...

Your statement here says a lot to me...

What about not riding for her??

What it says to me is there are two options for you but none for her...

Compromise...

You have a child now. Don't wake up 12 years from wishing you had spent more time with your kid...

There has got to be a middle ground, listen to her side of it and find the middle ground...

this is perfect guys keep em' coming

as far as spending more time with my little girl...i hang out and spend time then when she goes to bed i go out to ride that way im not missing things and i dont dump my daughter on her. and if i was to go practice on the weekends i would take my daughter let her kick it and my it a family thing.

I would love to get a "middle ground" but damn bro she is stuborn as hell !!!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 11:35 AM

i-dub is a decent person

this is the busiest time of the year..

dad we have to persue our dreams..

what if we can get 2 mechanics?

nope.. yall guna be replaced..

so basicly.. he gave us a ultimatum.. we can countinue to stunt out bikes or we could work with our dad..

i dono why but that just came into my mind
Old 01-06-2006, 11:57 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

My girl said its either my bike or her, but one of us is out the door.. Well im single now and lovin it.. Them wuuulies are like instant panty removers anyway..
Old 01-06-2006, 11:59 AM

nugirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in a serious relationship for some time with a guy that rode/stunted and I would never, ever have told him to dump it despite how dangerous it is. (I didn't have a bike at the time) When it's our time to go, it's our time to go. Doesn't matter if we're on bikes, on foot, or in a car. If it's going to happen, it's just going to happen.

If someone ever told me that I had to get rid of my bike, I WOULD BOUNCE!!!. Those that don't ride or have never ridden have no idea how addictive and how much of a release riding is....How is it fair to take something away from someone that they truly enjoy? Would she like it if you took something away from her that she truly loved?

It isn't fair to give you an ultimatum. There's gotta be common ground here. I understand that she's worried about you (for good reason) but again, when it's our time to go, it doesn't matter where we are. Maybe you truly need to explain to her how much you enjoy it and how much it hurts you for her to make you make decisions like that. It just isn't fair. If you're taking care of your child and your responsibilities at home, you should be able to do whatever it is that you enjoy outside of it.

Just my

Best of luck to you
Old 01-06-2006, 12:22 PM

Bill McMahon is a decent person

She has your kid. This situation and the choices you make in regards to it affect more than the two of you. Be responsible, take care of business, slowly move back into stunt riding, and don't hit cars.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:31 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

man If she is making you choose now, what's it going to be like later when your married??? I know you may like her but if she really liked you for you she would accept the fact that you stunt. So in this case i say FUG A BISH!
Old 01-06-2006, 12:34 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

k i think any member of stuntlife has dealt with something very similar to this.. right now i'm fightin with my chick over it too.. but i don't have a kid.. i know he's good to his little girl, whenever i call him to come ride he's spendin time with his little girl which is kick ***, he needs to be the good dad that he is.. what you need to do is explain to your woman that it's not "the bike" it's the experience.. it's going out with a bunch of your friends, who all have the same interest, wether you are turnin in circles, or doin a standstill burnout, or eatin **** on a fifty, u're having sooo much fun, and that's what this is about.. so simply talk to her and explain to her that you'll stay in lots... that i'm your mentor and will teach you be safe... and you're going to wear all yoru ****, and have her come check it out... my chick says i don't want to see her, i'd rather see my bike... +1 for her! she has a valid point!

p.s. i'm amazed you've actually had sex! ahhaha
Old 01-06-2006, 12:46 PM

Princess600 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't understand why most girls do this?! I would never ask a guy to stop doing something he enjoys cause of its risks, obviously, maybe just ask him to be precautious, but not stop! I understand her point but I don't necessarily agree with it. Like you said, maybe keep the stunting to warehouses and off the streets, but even with that, there are no guarantees. I agree with her that you have bigger responsibilities now (her and your daughter) but that should tell you to try and calm down a little, not totally stop stunting. It's also about compromise, instead of stunting 7 days a week, maybe go out less days and take her and your daughter out the other days.

In my own personal experiences, I've dated a guy that stunts and I loved watching him! Of coarse I would get nervous while he was out there but that's part of participating in an extreme sport. I've also dated a guy that hated bikes. I once mentioned to him that I wanted to race my bike and he told me "No, you're not doing that".........needless to say that didn't last longer than a week.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:47 PM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

I'd never ask a guy to give up riding and i would never give up riding for a guy; Fiance, husband what ever, it does't matter. It was wrong for her to give you an ultimatum, those never solve anything and are childish.

A girlfriend of mine had a similar situation with her husband, although she rides as well. he was hit 2 different times by women in SUVs and this last time was really bad, it almost tore his leg off. He went and got another bike, she still rides too. Yeah she worries, but who doesn't. I worry when b/f goes out that some stupid b!tch not paying attention will take him out. His sister in law refuses to let his brother get a bike because she works in the ER and sees what can happen. I think that is retarded, but hey he puts up with it, so riding isn't that important to him.

If you give up riding, you will most likely end up resenting her and that can really ruin the relationship. Even though you have a daughter together, that doesn't mean that you are necissarily meant to be together. If you riding is a deal breaker for her, then you have to accept that maybe things will end, ask yourself if you can live with that.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:49 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ can i live with you instead?
Old 01-06-2006, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr

p.s. i'm amazed you've actually had sex! ahhaha

Thanks bro! as for the last part
Old 01-06-2006, 12:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
and have her come check it out...
Chicks think stunting is cool for 5 minutes when you bring them out to the spot then the nagging begins and you end up cutting your stunt session down to 10 hours instead of 12 hours.

The girl this dude is talking about sounds like one of "those" chicks just mentioned....

Alvin
Old 01-06-2006, 12:53 PM
B.T.M.

yeah but the rest of my post was informative and insightful! u ***, wow 14 ppl in this place.. you are one popular guy, so u want to stop bein gay and come ride this weekend? cuz those power whoolies have got to go!