Why I Support The XSBA

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2002, 11:18 PM

JACK@SPEEDRAG is an unknown quantity at this point
Clearchannel is the "vehicle" that is able to take freestyle stunting to the next level. They did it with the FMX. Sure there are other media outlets, but Clearchannel is the big dog who brings recognizable credability to a sport that the OEM's dont want to touch due to the sometimes negative image associated with stunters. They own the rights to all their events, which allows them to get aired on various cable and national broadcast networks. I have worked with them on various FMX projects when I worked for LBZ, and they were instrumental in helping to bring FMX to where it is today. They want to see the XSBA succeed, and hopefully see the day where riders can make a decent living. Clearchannel can only help the sport, and thats why I have (unofficially) become a sponsor of the XSBA for next year. (Should be finalized next week.)http://www.speedrag.com

Last edited by JACK@SPEEDRAG; 12-06-2002 at 12:42 AM.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:41 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
Letting the XSBA take us to where we want to be is smart for all of us. Hopefully in 2003 there will be less drama and more rideing.
Old 12-06-2002, 12:12 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
at first I didnt want this thread brought back, so I deleted my post that was in it.... im so tired of defending the xsba and even talking about it....Ive been taking a beating all year long

then Anthony had that great reply!

then Jaxters reply caught my eye too!
unofficially sponsor the XSBA huh?
hmmm tell me more

Thomas
Old 12-06-2002, 11:07 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
I know I posted this info somewhere else in another thread but I couldn't find it to copy into this one.

Brief recap:

Clear Channel, who are they?

Clear Channel was co-founded by a man named Red Mc Combs, you may have heard of him. He owns the Minnesota Vikings Football team.

Red Mc Combs and Clear Channel have grown to be larger than life itself!

Clear Channel owns about 60% of all the radio stations around the country, they own concert venues, and concert promotors, and they own many, many billboards! This is just the beginning, they also run/own Formula USA and CCS roadracing, which are both Nationwide race organizations. They are into monster trucks, dirtbike events and others.

They are taking over the world. And with Red Mc Combs' help, they will. Red is considering selling the Vikings football team to put MORE money back into Clear Channel.

NOW IS THE TIME TO PICK CLEAR CHANNELS POCKETS and have them support XSBA.

Goose