ruffryders

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 04:30 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: ruffryders

Originally Posted by Siks3Siks
Thats why our crew is so different ,we don't do the prospecting bullshit ,no dues ,and we don't have a prez. We're a tight knit group with chapters all over Cali,Texas,Colorado,New Mexico ,Arizon,Mexico ,Chi-Town and the U.K. You meet up with the local guys ,ride for month probation ,after the month you you can ask to join then your request is put to a vote. We have about 150 members total worldwide.
where in az? never heard of it
Old 10-25-2005, 04:31 PM

Siks3Siks is an unknown quantity at this point

We just havent had anyone start a chapter up there. Hit up the site introduce yourself meet with some of the heads in Cali. and request a new chapter.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
where in az? never heard of it
We just had a dude move over there ,he's in Mesa. Hit up the site and pm him if you want.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:34 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

damn, u mayhem guys have some gangsta stunna's!
Old 10-25-2005, 04:35 PM
B.T.M.

how about the guy in mesa contacts me, crtchrktrcr@aol.com
Old 10-25-2005, 04:37 PM

LIke I mentioned we are a diverse group not strictly stunters.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:38 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Siks3Siks
We just havent had anyone start a chapter up there. Hit up the site introduce yourself meet with some of the heads in Cali. and request a new chapter.

for sheezy imma look into that.. my janky fizzer needs ridin partners lol. we'll see what happens for now that ***** is being fixed
lata
Old 10-25-2005, 04:38 PM

Old 10-25-2005, 04:41 PM
B.T.M.

those look like my spreaders hahah
Old 10-25-2005, 04:41 PM

Old 10-25-2005, 04:43 PM
B.T.M.

atleast they are gettin closer to bp! is that a blue chain i see?
Old 10-25-2005, 04:45 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
bullo were you at the show in LA this weekend? my buddy ed went out there for it.. he rides the gixxer yellow n black, kinda short bald white guy
YA I WAS OUT THERE KILLIN IT IF FRONT OF THE PARK OFF THE HOOK STYLE.......JUST A BIG *** BLOX PARTY....LOL
Old 10-25-2005, 04:46 PM
B.T.M.

well did you see ed navarro from sumthang fierce out there?
Old 10-25-2005, 04:50 PM

Yeah I know not high enough.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:52 PM
B.T.M.

stoppie is good n high enough, just look forward
Old 10-25-2005, 04:53 PM

Nah man I was talking about my standup,lol.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:59 PM
B.T.M.

i know, i chose to not comment on that.. here's a comment, practice makes perfect homie
Old 10-25-2005, 05:02 PM

I get out there as much as I can.
Old 10-25-2005, 05:07 PM
B.T.M.

yeah i feel ya, i haven't ridden in 2 months, just got th ebike fixed... i spent all that time on the fiddy, gonna be hard to get back on the 929
Old 10-25-2005, 05:35 PM

2502 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
YEP THAT **** IS WACK....IT'S NO LONGER AN ELITE GROUP OF KATS THAT CAN BE IN THE CLICK.............THATS WHY ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BOUT THE STUNNIN AND KEEPIN THE REP ON THE STREETS LEFT(WINK ....SCORPIO...AND A FEW OTHERS) ...........NOW THEY WILL LET ANYONE IN THE CLICK WITH 250 DOLLARS IN THERE POCKET WHO CAN'T EVEN STUNT......... .....I LIKE THAT WE GOT SOLDIERS...BUT WE NEED MORE OF WHAT IT USE TO BE ABOUT THE STUNNERS.......WE LOST SOME GOOD ONES THIS YEAR............AFTER WINK LEFT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TRAVELIN STILL TO THE SHOWS AND COMPS TO REP THE RR......WE'LL CHOLOLE AND ME ......SO KNOW IT'S ALL BOUT THE MONEY TO THE CORPRATE KATS....
i hear you. we had a huge bar b q and all these heads were showing up asking how much to pay to get down. i'm really picky about who i let get down with us, and so is reg from the philly chapter. we had some straight up bullshyt start during the summer with this other "club." and the philly guys just had our backs the whole time. i have the highest respect for reg and the philly chapter. this guy from the other club was calling people in new york trying to get our vests pulled, it was ****** nuts.

Quick Reply: ruffryders