ruffryders

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 01:19 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: ruffryders

^ now that makes sense.... everybody is out to get rich you know... i know some RR out here, that can fvckin ride.. but then i saw a ton of chodes who could barely turn around the parking lot with th efat chicks they had on the back and no helmets.. straight biker boys ****
Old 10-25-2005, 01:52 PM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah basically the more money you have, the more friends you can buy...
Old 10-25-2005, 02:02 PM

2502 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
You Have To Have Done Time Or At Least 3 Felonies................and A Set Of Gold Teeth.....................................

Na I Wish It Was Like How It Use To Be.....you Had To Know How To Ride To Get In......but Like Everything Else In The World Its Bout The Money And Corparate.............
the new applications are crazy. did your pres get that new guidelines about recruiting 2 new members mandatory each month and all that? everything was "risk losing your position." get it done or else. i was like whoa. everything has to go through ny now so it's not supposed to take as long. we waited for our vests for like 5-6 months.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:05 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

My bud Ray is the pres. of the KC chapter....only one stunter in their group, but a good group of guys to hang with. Have thought about joining up and adding a second stunter to their ranks!!! 99% parking lots around here anymore for me tho...or just riding on the street for events....can't afford anymore jailtime or tickets!!!
Old 10-25-2005, 02:19 PM

2502 is a decent person

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
My bud Ray is the pres. of the KC chapter....only one stunter in their group, but a good group of guys to hang with. Have thought about joining up and adding a second stunter to their ranks!!! 99% parking lots around here anymore for me tho...or just riding on the street for events....can't afford anymore jailtime or tickets!!!
sug's my man. he helped us get everything situated since we were getting bounced around so much. our shop banner is up on your site under the sponsors. you should definately join up. it's worth it.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:40 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

how is it worth it? what do you get?
Old 10-25-2005, 02:40 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea i knewnot just anyone could buy one...even tho Im sure there r sum homos out there who had one made for em'. That sux $$$ has facked **** up like that.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:48 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish i had more hands so i can give this thread 4 thumbs down
Old 10-25-2005, 03:02 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 2502
the new applications are crazy. did your pres get that new guidelines about recruiting 2 new members mandatory each month and all that? everything was "risk losing your position." get it done or else. i was like whoa. everything has to go through ny now so it's not supposed to take as long. we waited for our vests for like 5-6 months.

YEP THAT **** IS WACK....IT'S NO LONGER AN ELITE GROUP OF KATS THAT CAN BE IN THE CLICK.............THATS WHY ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BOUT THE STUNNIN AND KEEPIN THE REP ON THE STREETS LEFT(WINK ....SCORPIO...AND A FEW OTHERS) ...........NOW THEY WILL LET ANYONE IN THE CLICK WITH 250 DOLLARS IN THERE POCKET WHO CAN'T EVEN STUNT......... .....I LIKE THAT WE GOT SOLDIERS...BUT WE NEED MORE OF WHAT IT USE TO BE ABOUT THE STUNNERS.......WE LOST SOME GOOD ONES THIS YEAR............AFTER WINK LEFT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TRAVELIN STILL TO THE SHOWS AND COMPS TO REP THE RR......WE'LL CHOLOLE AND ME ......SO KNOW IT'S ALL BOUT THE MONEY TO THE CORPRATE KATS....
Old 10-25-2005, 03:07 PM
B.T.M.

bullo were you at the show in LA this weekend? my buddy ed went out there for it.. he rides the gixxer yellow n black, kinda short bald white guy
Old 10-25-2005, 03:07 PM

DEBO is a decent person
Re: ruffryder

Didnt J-Beats just put on a show in Pomona?
Old 10-25-2005, 03:08 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

250 dollars someone told me in bay area that if you wanna be down with ruff ryders you pay 25 bux and you get a vest.. for example on the SBF vests they have a MC on it which stands for motorcycle club and Ruff Ryders just have a big R on the bakc with no MC on it i've seen a couple guys on the freeway rockin the Double R vests but they didnt have the MC patch on it..
is this true?
Old 10-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Call up DMX he's a ruff ryder
Old 10-25-2005, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
250 dollars someone told me in bay area that if you wanna be down with ruff ryders you pay 25 bux and you get a vest.. for example on the SBF vests they have a MC on it which stands for motorcycle club and Ruff Ryders just have a big R on the bakc with no MC on it i've seen a couple guys on the freeway rockin the Double R vests but they didnt have the MC patch on it..
is this true?
NA YOU GOTTA PAY SOME BREAD AND THEN PROSPECT.......WE DON'T HAVE THE MC ON THE BACK CAUSE THATS A HARLEY THING......WHEN YOU START PUTTIN MC ON THE BACK YOU START HAVIN PROBLEMS WITH THE HA AND ALL THE OTHER HARLEY CLUBS......
Old 10-25-2005, 03:23 PM
B.T.M.

why the fvck do riding clubs become gangs n ****.. who really gives a ****, just ride with your boys, doesn't always have to be gangster
Old 10-25-2005, 03:34 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
NA YOU GOTTA PAY SOME BREAD AND THEN PROSPECT.......WE DON'T HAVE THE MC ON THE BACK CAUSE THATS A HARLEY THING......WHEN YOU START PUTTIN MC ON THE BACK YOU START HAVIN PROBLEMS WITH THE HA AND ALL THE OTHER HARLEY CLUBS......

what exactly do prospects do??
and ya i agree with crtchrktrcr about the whole gangster thing it should all just be fun and games
Old 10-25-2005, 03:42 PM

Siks3Siks is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats why our crew is so different ,we don't do the prospecting bullshit ,no dues ,and we don't have a prez. We're a tight knit group with chapters all over Cali,Texas,Colorado,New Mexico ,Arizon,Mexico ,Chi-Town and the U.K. You meet up with the local guys ,ride for month probation ,after the month you you can ask to join then your request is put to a vote. We have about 150 members total worldwide.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:42 PM

I FEEL ALL OF YOU IT'S JUST FOR FUN FOR ME..........IT'S FUNNY WHEN SOME OF THE KATS TAKE THIS **** WAY TO SERIOUS.....LIKE AN ARMY.......... ...............I RIDE FOR FUN AND KICK IT WITH THE BOYS...
Old 10-25-2005, 03:48 PM

Siks3Siks is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here man ,we ride for fun. We're not out there trying to bang on our bikes. Some of the guys are stunters ,some are racers ,some canyon junkies,others are gear heads. What attracted my attention to our crew was not having to prospect. I'm a grown *** man with a job ,I barely have time to maintain and wash my bike. I'm not going to be washing someone else's bike ,**** that. Check us out www.mayhemstreetriders.com

Last edited by Siks3Siks; 10-25-2005 at 03:56 PM. Reason: revision
Old 10-25-2005, 04:29 PM
$$$$$$$

^^ nice nice.. how come no nor cal love ???

Quick Reply: ruffryders