read and judge it

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 04:04 AM

NicelyDone is an unknown quantity at this point
read and judge it

this was a post to a thread about who has the skills that pays bills and i took it to deep....i wanna know what you think of my stupidness....lol

well you started by saying who pays the bills with skills. then you say who has come up in the past year.

heres my 2cents.

D has mad skills and pays the bills. i was with him in one weekend...fri, say, sun, and watche him sell over 200 videos...from a local show to the website....and watched him fill out each one at that moment, put it in an envolope then stamp it and mail it...very professional.

skills yes he has lots, bills, tons.....bust his *** for you guyz and himself....more then you could imagine

britton. class act,,,,,og.....buisness pro and then some...

sells more videos and does more shows then anyone that i keep up with...and thats not saying that you guyz arnt...im just saying that he does alot more then what he lets peeps know about him...
hes in japan right now doing a show for a week. he practices daily and then some....again not saying that most dont...but as far as video progress, respect, creativity, originality, and more...well britton and d fall in that eye that i see....other ridders that make huge impacts that deserve more, are kyle woods, thew, tonyd, kane, and if cbo wouldnt try so hard to keep it gangster and try to be more pro...again i mean that the best way anyone can take it without being insulted......merk your way gangster also...and alex,,,,quiet yet loud when he rides....but i think thats the way he likes to be......

and pbr if they would get off there ***...digity your so pimp you dont know it, but yet you can show up anywhere and throw core deep tricks down.

again my opinion...so it can be wrong in every way but its my words so choose to put them down accordinaly.

i wish i still rode...when i watch your guyz videos...and i mean any street video thats out i get to see it before shelfs...my girl works at impact so she has to take vids home and watch them....so i tell her to bring me every street video out there....and i love to stop what im doing no matter what it is...even if im editing another project, i stop put the dvd in and watch like i was there....

i hope i didnt affend anyone cause i love all stunnas and respect anyone putting there heart into something we about 99% of the time dont get paid for,,,we still do it,,,,,cause we love it...and when you all make it big one day,,,,,cause it will happen...dont forget the love...the heart...the desire....and dedication that it took to get there.....

ps...for you video peeps making videos...heres my 2cents on what you should show the peeps know...no matter the group or person or popularity...document your ridder more...the struggle the real person the interviews.....why do you ride....what do you do it for...there life...the ridding.....the injury....put it out there...i mean we have seen tricks that split our wig...we have scene videos that document the life...mtv and redlife put great document videos out very pro....loved it...editing.....no cheesy transitions....dry...watch a real movie and tell me how many transitions they use and what type.....use effects but save it for the highlight real..intro and outro.....make the filming and editing and of course the ridding show for what it is...
wow i wrote alot....sorry everyone....

mike nicely
im a nobody that wants to be somebody
www.nicelydoneproductions.com
Old 04-15-2005, 04:10 AM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: read and judge it

....................... D is cool... but DAMN!!!