almost killed by 16 yr old driver

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 03:48 PM

Banzaibany is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: almost killed by 16 yr old driver

Damn Dude when i got my first car (Bmw) at 16 years old, i am sure that i dont couldt post here on Stuntlife now You can get any Car what you want at 16 there?
Even Bikes? Wow i imagine myself with 16 years on a Busa
Old 05-27-2004, 05:41 PM

billbanshee is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for posting the pics for me rick. yea thats me in the picture i still got a few fingers left to hunt and peck buttons on the keyboard with.
Old 05-27-2004, 05:51 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

RR_Rick is a decent person

Originally Posted by billbanshee
thanks for posting the pics for me rick. yea thats me in the picture i still got a few fingers left to hunt and peck buttons on the keyboard with.
no problem..hope your getting a bike+$$ for pain suffering+med. bills etc. out of HIS insurance :YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	forks.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	81138  
Old 05-27-2004, 07:36 PM

got paid for the bike but i have to wait for the settlement for everything else until i can go back to work and stuff its going to be a long boring summer for me
Old 05-27-2004, 07:51 PM

you gonna get another bike sometime?? you gotta have one!
Old 05-27-2004, 10:01 PM

id like to be back on one as soon as i can pull the clutch and twist the throttle but i think its gonna be world war 3 when i tell my wife i want to ride again and i dont want to **** her off cause this has put her through a lot of stress cause with theese casts on my hands i cant even shower myself or drive well **** i can barley open a bottle of soda. .what shoul i do to try to calm her when i tell her i need annother bike
Old 05-27-2004, 10:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

NYCr6Nukka is an unknown quantity at this point

yo i woulda beat that lil piece of ****.....but keep ur head up u pretty lucky going by the pix
Old 05-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Regular StuntLifer

id like to be back on one as soon as i can pull the clutch and twist the throttle but i think its gonna be world war 3 when i tell my wife i want to ride again and i dont want to **** her off cause this has put her through a lot of stress cause with theese casts on my hands i cant even shower myself or drive well **** i can barley open a bottle of soda. .what shoul i do to try to calm her when i tell her i need annother bike
getting her drunk might be a good START.........
Old 05-27-2004, 10:57 PM

john5150 is an unknown quantity at this point

.what shoul i do to try to calm her when i tell her i need annother bike
You might want to start thinking about what kind of cars she likes, new bike = new suv.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:19 PM

mistaholiday is an unknown quantity at this point

ok if she loves you she ll understand that this is your passion see
evenryones got that passion for something and riding sportbikes ..hopefully is your passion ..tell her its better than smoking crack for a hobbie or cheating on her hopefully ya dont but tell her that she needs to understand this is what u are and thats what youre put here for ...if you were meant to die onna bike than itll happen...doode i ride a bike everyday its my only transporttaion
spelled that grrreat .. dont ever be afraid to hit the streets again if yer scared of it happenin again...
remember yer a biker ..cars dont fase you ..remember that
lotta people look up to bikers for just riding a motorcycle so live up to it and dont be that 50 year old wuss i hear often saying yea i yousta be a biker but i crashed or what ever and im just scared b/s that why i cant get a hard on anymore
+i live in the motorcycle accident state of florida i believe that u create yer own destiny+
ive got my stitches and couldnt wait to get back on it
just keep clear outta blind spots watch evryone and stay 2 cars sizes behind and dont ride next to a car and watch behind u most of all cuz their all enemies......... except a car with young hoochies that flashya at a red light thats good .. but not for you since yer tied down ... but during this summer while yer recooperating just let her know that u understand she loves you but this is yer thing man and leter know brother .. dont let some 16 year old dumbass put u outta commission yer a fu(kin sportbiker you ride to be free and thats far from outta commission ride safe im out
Old 05-28-2004, 07:28 AM

mista pretty much has said it accurate.. but just tell her you'd like another bike "sometime" before your to old,you want to enjoy it while you can somethin like that,tell her "I stand behind you in your wants etc." let her know you support her in stuff now she needs to support you,Tell her it isnt like you were friggin around and got hit! Hell the same thing could happen in a car..everything in life can be deadly,and as said above there is worse things you could be doing... let her think if you cant get another bike than you'll have to have some kind of play toy and make it like it would cost more than the bike! Or that you'll have to go in debt getting something that you'd enjoy as much as a bike so it would be smarter getting a bike,or you'll have to spend thousands and thousands buying and building your 500 H.P. hot rod car and you'll have a better chance of killing youself in that she'll finger out where your coming from with all this.. oh and dont forget the gas prices...that always sounds good that your just trying to save $$ in the long run so a bike would be cheaper transportation..
do you have kids?
Old 05-28-2004, 09:58 AM

ducboy is an unknown quantity at this point

i've been driving for a year and I havent gottn in one acident or caused any. I just took a motorcycle safety course and they said that it's not usually the rider that kills then self. But its the stupid people around him that cause him to die. I just wanted to let you know that not all young kids are bad drivers. And I am riding a bike. it just has a motor in it........
Old 05-28-2004, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by ducboy
i've been driving for a year and I havent gottn in one acident or caused any. I just took a motorcycle safety course and they said that it's not usually the rider that kills then self. But its the stupid people around him that cause him to die. I just wanted to let you know that not all young kids are bad drivers. And I am riding a bike. it just has a motor in it........
that is right not all young kids are stupid on the road..but alot of them are and screw it up for the rest of them,like high insurance etc. congrats on becoming a rider "ride safe"
Old 05-31-2004, 12:14 AM

Heff929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

What r you doing with the bike? Any good parts on it? I might buy that tank off you or any mods you might have?
Old 05-31-2004, 03:50 PM
Regular StuntLifer

all teens drive like jerk offs....they think they are lil race car drivers....i speak from experience cuz when i was a teen i thought i was the man. i see how much my driving changed over the years.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:59 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Hey ducboy, what part of York do you live in? Did you take the safety course at Harley?
Old 06-01-2004, 12:57 PM

Dimarra is an unknown quantity at this point

Bansheebill,
I'm glad to see you're OK. I know it's tough. I've been there. Granted, I only had one arm in a cast, but I was also single, so I HAD to do everything myself.

Now I hate to sound like I'm preaching, but how can those of you that stunt on the street continue to do so when you can get messed up this badly just minding your own business and riding responsibly?

My personal opinion is that we (motorcyclists) get enough crap from legislators already without giving them more ammunition.

I'm in total awe of some of the stunt talent I see. ...and I'd like all of you survive it, so you think maybe we can keep it in a controlled environment?

OK, I'm stepping off the soapbox.

Bansheebill, talk honestly with the wife, even if she's not open to the idea at first. Put yourself in her shoes and work accordingly.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:29 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually,

Here in Denver there are some really bad drivers. The worst of all is the middle aged soccer mom cell phone talker driving an excursion, suburban, or some other stupid azz SUV.

I HATE SUVs!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2004, 12:54 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by Dimarra
Bansheebill,
I'm glad to see you're OK. I know it's tough. I've been there. Granted, I only had one arm in a cast, but I was also single, so I HAD to do everything myself.

Now I hate to sound like I'm preaching, but how can those of you that stunt on the street continue to do so when you can get messed up this badly just minding your own business and riding responsibly?

My personal opinion is that we (motorcyclists) get enough crap from legislators already without giving them more ammunition.

I'm in total awe of some of the stunt talent I see. ...and I'd like all of you survive it, so you think maybe we can keep it in a controlled environment?

OK, I'm stepping off the soapbox.

Bansheebill, talk honestly with the wife, even if she's not open to the idea at first. Put yourself in her shoes and work accordingly.
we stunt on the streets for the ladies.....baaaaaahhhhhh