10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

which truck do you trust

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 12:22 AM
needs a gpr

gsx_r_zoom is a decent person
Re: which truck do you trust

might be kinda hypocritical after owning jap bikes.... but i ******* hate foreign cars and trucks... be American and buy American, if an American company made a sport worth 2 ***** id buy it...Hopefully the rest of you would agree. nothing pisses me off more then seeing the American dollar lose its value. Work longer hours and get paid less WTF....GM all the way. most jap trucks are using GM or Ford motors, or pay to use 1 of the pattens they have to make their **** work.

Name:  DSCF0036.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  253.7 KB

GM BITCH, 180k miles and drive the **** out of it every day.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:56 AM

maverickxp is a decent person

Originally Posted by gsx_r_zoom
might be kinda hypocritical after owning jap bikes.... but i ******* hate foreign cars and trucks... be American and buy American, if an American company made a sport worth 2 ***** id buy it...Hopefully the rest of you would agree. nothing pisses me off more then seeing the American dollar lose its value. Work longer hours and get paid less WTF....GM all the way. most jap trucks are using GM or Ford motors, or pay to use 1 of the pattens they have to make their **** work.

GM BITCH, 180k miles and drive the **** out of it every day.

agreed. 94 silverado 4x4 145k and it sees mud every chance i get still has the factory ball joints and tie rods only things replaced after 16 years are the starter tires and brakes
Old 05-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RUFFRYDERF4IZZL
so did you have to do a complete motor swap??? and it seams like for some reason fords are harder on gas well at least the sport trac is
My truck was under warranty at the time, they did have my truck at ford for 2 weeks, i didnt mind i was in a rental for 2 weeks lol
Old 05-16-2010, 02:03 PM

cadee is a decent person

I think dodge is ahead than others.