Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 10:56 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team

Originally Posted by BLAZEDRR
slogans means what u want it to mean lol bunch of kids in here iam out this bich, grow up get educated n make some money so you all can move out of mommys house.
I am 21 years old have my own job (That i have had for 4 years) My own house that i have owned for over a year... 2 Cars (Paid off) Stunt bike... Dirt bike.. Bobber... All paid off... If you want i can go on.. Ohh and just to rub it all in i did this with just a highschool education

And guess what i also have friends that i can ride with that i don't have to pay 300 bucks a month to be friends with me.. or do you do that for the vest to seem cool?

**** off douche
Old 03-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
I am 21 years old have my own job (That i have had for 4 years) My own house that i have owned for over a year... 2 Cars (Paid off) Stunt bike... Dirt bike.. Bobber... All paid off... If you want i can go on.. Ohh and just to rub it all in i did this with just a highschool education

And guess what i also have friends that i can ride with that i don't have to pay 300 bucks a month to be friends with me.. or do you do that for the vest to seem cool?

**** off douche
T/C we should take his $300 bucks and tell him he's in our club. Hahaha
Old 03-08-2010, 11:02 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by DOKE
T/C we should take his $300 bucks and tell him he's in our club. Hahaha
Hell if he can find me a front fender for my F4i he can be in my club

Or if he will come preb it for paint.. lol
Old 03-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
Hell if he can find me a front fender for my F4i he can be in my club

Or if he will come preb it for paint.. lol
You're painting it? Was the paint no good or you just want to change up the look? I like the white. I really like white wheels even though they get so dam dirty.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

We'll be here waiting BLAZEDRR when you get your **** together and can respond. Take your time. Don't hurt yourself. You can do it.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:08 AM
T/C
Squid...

You're painting it? Was the paint no good or you just want to change up the look? I like the white. I really like white wheels even though they get so dam dirty.
The paint is chipping everywhere and it looks like the tank has been re painted about 10 times with no prep work

Its going back white but i like my things to look kinda nice so have alot of work to do.. Mech. wise the bike is in great shape... But needs some work in the looks department.. Have all the fairings and **** though i will have it looking alright in a few weeks.. Got everything ready last night to start the tank... Going to try to get it done tonight
Old 03-08-2010, 11:08 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

this thread is whatever but that king rommel trailer was NASTY
Old 03-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
The paint is chipping everywhere and it looks like the tank has been re painted about 10 times with no prep work

Its going back white but i like my things to look kinda nice so have alot of work to do.. Mech. wise the bike is in great shape... But needs some work in the looks department.. Have all the fairings and **** though i will have it looking alright in a few weeks.. Got everything ready last night to start the tank... Going to try to get it done tonight
Nice. You should post pics of the build/paint. I love those kind of threads.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

99% of ruff riders= kooks.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Baller On A Budget

BLAZEDRR is an unknown quantity at this point

to be honest i have notting to say, it is what it is there haters every where, RUFF RYDERS are respected worldwide if u think so or not... this website might not agree but it wont change a thing. U live in a bubble 300 a month for what where do u get ur info?(stressin about mny arent we???lol) hey more power to u kid if wat u say is true but i know its not 21 working at burgerking with rust buckets cars wishin for 22's(i read ur posts kid) . iam actually not new to this site i been around but just till now i havent had a reason to post. Ur comments wont affect my life but it might affect urs.

ps; i have notting ageinst omr his opinion is his opinion
iam actually intrested in doing biz with him.

Last edited by BLAZEDRR; 03-08-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Baller On A Budget

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Evidently not. Not a lot of respect flying around in here.

Most ruff ryders are a joke and everyone knows it. Well except the brainwashed followers like you.
lol worrie bout getting a bike that was made sometime this century
Old 03-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

to be honest i have notting to say, it is what it is there haters every where, RUFF RYDERS are respected worldwide if u think so or not... this website might not agree but it wont change a thing. U live in a bubble 300 a month for what where do u get ur info? hey more power to u kid if wat u say is true but i know its not 21 working at burgerking with rust buckets cars wishin for 22's(i read ur posts kid) . iam actually not new to this site i been around but just till now i havent had a reason to post. Ur comments wont affect my life but it might affect urs.

You sir are the one who lives in the bubble if you really think that you can just say "RR is respected by all" and have it be true. LOL

And nice try but I don't work at Burger King. Every post of your's you have to insult and take jabs at people's jobs and where they live. That says a lot about you. Since you are on top of the world, tell us about your high paying, high power career! And while you are at it please indulge us with a discription of the castle you apparently live in and all exotic cars you own?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

lol worrie bout getting a bike that was made sometime this century
That's not the bike he rides now but if you didn't spend so much time talking **** and instead just reading you would know that. For a new member you are quite a douche bag loud mouth.

Last edited by DOKE; 03-08-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:31 AM
T/C
Squid...

to be honest i have notting to say, it is what it is there haters every where, RUFF RYDERS are respected worldwide if u think so or not... this website might not agree but it wont change a thing. U live in a bubble 300 a month for what where do u get ur info?(stressin about mny arent we???lol) hey more power to u kid if wat u say is true but i know its not 21 working at burgerking with rust buckets cars wishin for 22's(i read ur posts kid) . iam actually not new to this site i been around but just till now i havent had a reason to post. Ur comments wont affect my life but it might affect urs.

Lol my trucks a rust bucket? There is no rust on any part of the truck other then the bed that has no had paint on it yet cause it was being re built... Good try though thats not my DD... Its a PROJECT.. But i will let you think what you want... I also do not work at burger king but i dont have anything i need to prove to you..

And to the last thing you said? are you threating me on the internet?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

watch out for that T/C guy, he worships satan.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Baller On A Budget

You sir are the one who lives in the bubble if you really think that you can just say "RR is respected by all" and have it be true. LOL

And nice try but I don't work at Burger King. Every post of your's you have to insult and take jabs at people's jobs and where they live. That says a lot about you. Since you are on top of the world, tell us about your high paying, high power career! And while you are at it please indulge us with a discription of the castle you apparently live in and all exotic cars you own?
that comment was for t/c but if ud like to see my exotics i will post for u n the crib, and i never once said it had to be true but it is true i have never encountered anyone like u all in person n i doubt i will because all of u talk ur smak miles away behind a screen with ur **** in hand. im not better then anyone eles but my point is before u think u have a space to judge make some mny own something be somebody because with out any of that u aint **** no matter what words come out ur mouth.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
Lol my trucks a rust bucket? There is no rust on any part of the truck other then the bed that has no had paint on it yet cause it was being re built... Good try though thats not my DD... Its a PROJECT.. But i will let you think what you want... I also do not work at burger king but i dont have anything i need to prove to you..

And to the last thing you said? are you threating me on the internet?
He bought a Rough Ryder's vest so you should be scared. Hahaha
Old 03-08-2010, 11:37 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
watch out for that T/C guy, he worships satan.
And i am a failure in life according to this guy.... FML Internet gangsters hate me
Old 03-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Baller On A Budget

That's not the bike he rides now but if you didn't spend so much time talking **** and instead just reading you would know that. For a new member you are quite a douche bag loud mouth.
i read what he rode, i didnt know he needed assistance to reply
new here wow i just posted new to a site makes me not as cool as u cause u been on the site so long and that make u cooler,
lol keep the change
Old 03-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by T/C
And i am a failure in life according to this guy.... FML Internet gangsters hate me
well u are from texas, and ride a 50.

Quick Reply: Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team