Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 05:11 AM

Keesdad is a decent person
Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team

Ok..I'll be the first to admit that the name Ruff Ryders is synonymous with stunting however, the Philly Chapter of Ruff Ryders is comprised manly of older riders (like myself), new riders, Women and a few racers. As the President of Philly Ruff Ryders I want to take it back to the "roots".
I'm looking to build a Philly Ruff Ryders "Stunt Team/Crew". As a member of our Stunt Team/Crew you will be a full patched member of Ruff Ryders and represent our Chapter, our City, our State and our Lifestyle at any/all Motorcycle Events. You will have the full support of our Chapters and our sponsors...World Wide...and you'll benefit from one of the most recognizable brands in the Sport Bike and the Entertainment Industry.
So...if you're up to the challange and if you got "Blocks", get at me.

phillyruffryders@yahoo.com

El Presidente

President

Philly Ruff Ryders Inc.

http://www.phillyruffryders.com
Old 02-26-2010, 02:14 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team

yeah so how much would someone have to pay? the fee go up?
Old 02-26-2010, 02:17 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Keesdad
Ok..I'll be the first to admit that the name Ruff Ryders is synonymous with stunting however, the Philly Chapter of Ruff Ryders is comprised manly of older riders (like myself), new riders, Women and a few racers. As the President of Philly Ruff Ryders I want to take it back to the "roots".
I'm looking to build a Philly Ruff Ryders "Stunt Team/Crew". As a member of our Stunt Team/Crew you will be a full patched member of Ruff Ryders and represent our Chapter, our City, our State and our Lifestyle at any/all Motorcycle Events. You will have the full support of our Chapters and our sponsors...World Wide...and you'll benefit from one of the most recognizable brands in the Sport Bike and the Entertainment Industry.
So...if you're up to the challange and if you got "Blocks", get at me.

phillyruffryders@yahoo.com

El Presidente

President

Philly Ruff Ryders Inc.

http://www.phillyruffryders.com
I think you mean one of the biggest jokes... Every single ruff rider i have ever met was a complete tool
Old 02-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

I'll be the first to admit that the name Ruff Ryders is synonymous with stunting

Hahaha. I almost spit out my soda when I read this.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:31 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

email sent

not...bwhahahahahhahahhahahahhahhhhahahahha
Old 02-26-2010, 03:34 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by loogie
email sent

not...bwhahahahahhahahhahahahhahhhhahahahha
I was about to lose all respect for you loogie
Old 02-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

EVERY single Ruf RYder was a tool? EVERY one? That is harsh. I know a guy who used to be a Ruff Ryder and is cool people
Old 02-26-2010, 06:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DOKE
Hahaha. I almost spit out my soda when I read this.
i
Old 02-26-2010, 07:09 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

poop, next thread

to join the rr you have to donate a ******* kidney.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:12 PM

zookiezook is a decent person

i thought it was synonymous with
dmx

yea i know some cools ones but i do know a lot of clowns 2

philly is a dope *** city, but the roads suck.. ****** potholes and brick roads everywhere
Old 02-26-2010, 07:24 PM

Wow...just when I thought there were some intelligent people on here.

Well for the people that might not remember or know: Hulk from Miami Fl, (originally with the Miami Zoo Crew), Warren Jamez and J-Beats from Southern Cali, Crow from LA, Magnum from LA (Assistant Stunt Director for Biker Boyz), Bolo from Oakland, Scorpio from NY (OG Ruff Ryder- Stunt Double for Kid in Biker Boyz), SupaMax from NY...and not to mention King Rommel from North Jersey...and need I mention the bikes used in the movie Biker Boyz were built at the Ruff Ryders Motorcycle Shop in LA. Also Clubs/Chapter like the #1 Stunnas, Platinum Riders, etc. were started by former Ruff Ryders members.

I think its kinda whack to say "All" Ruff Ryders you met were as you said "tools"...I bet if you said it to their faces you'd get you head split.

All this to say that if any of y'all internet tough guys have occoplished any of this...then you have room to talk.
Personally, I respect what y'all do so I'm not here to judge but lets keep it real.
Stuff like this is why M/C's don't respect Stunt Crews. If you're not in Philly and you're not interested, keep it moving...and keep your whack azz'd comments to yourself.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:28 PM

Zook...thanks for an intelligent response. You're right...DMX's Video "Ruff Ryders Anthem" was one of the first videos that showed Wink 1100 on bikes and 4 Wheelers that really got the game elevated. Not saying people weren't stunting before that but that really put the game on smash.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

It did indeed help elevate the stunt game and put it into perspective for everyone. And the OG's you mention aren't out here on a forum trying to start something.... Call Scorpio or J-Beatz and ask them.......
Old 02-26-2010, 08:09 PM

Come to Philly and say it to mine...lol.

That fact that you started the same thread in a new section because you got lit up proves the RR is a joke. And I have told RR that to their face.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Come to Philly and say it to mine...lol.
You know what? I deleted it because I decided there was no reason to antagonize anyone but now you have to go and be an internet thug. Do you see how close you are to me? Don't get tough, the rr is a joke. Accept it and stop taking it out on other people.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Post Whore Nazi

The worst part is, I guarantee this dude knows who I am.

And the reason I keep telling T/C and DOKE to watch what they say....

Someone guess which one I am?
Old 02-26-2010, 08:17 PM

Listen Fam...I'm not trying to be an Internet Thug, that's not my twist. I'm just trying to put a Crew together and yall started coming at my neck. If you're not interested, fine...keep it moving...but understand I'm not gonna let anyone talk smack to me. On the internet or in person.
You think ALL Ruff Ryders are a joke...fine thats your opinion. But they say opinions are like @zzholes...everyone has one.

(putting up 2 fingers as a sign of Peace)

You know what? I deleted it because I decided there was no reason to antagonize anyone but now you have to go and be an internet thug. Do you see how close you are to me? Don't get tough, the rr is a joke. Accept it and stop taking it out on other people.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:19 PM

I know Venom...since I started the entire state of MD...the other 2 I don't know...

Wow...
Yo...get these dogs off my back...lol.

Originally Posted by MoHawk
The worst part is, I guarantee this dude knows who I am.

And the reason I keep telling T/C and DOKE to watch what they say....

Someone guess which one I am?
Old 02-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Post Whore Nazi

That would be Jigga, the President of Pittsburgh and myself
Old 02-26-2010, 08:27 PM

Oh ****...that is Jigga. Was that in Pittsburgh?

Originally Posted by MoHawk
That would be Jigga, the President of Pittsburgh and myself

Quick Reply: Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team