Originally Posted by BrknGsxr
this thread will not go away will it
Lol welcome to stuntlife
Old 03-11-2010, 06:41 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough
Re: Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team

Originally Posted by Keesdad
Ok..I'll be the first to admit that the name Ruff Ryders is synonymous with stunting however, the Philly Chapter of Ruff Ryders is comprised manly of older riders (like myself), new riders, Women and a few racers. As the President of Philly Ruff Ryders I want to take it back to the "roots".
I'm looking to build a Philly Ruff Ryders "Stunt Team/Crew". As a member of our Stunt Team/Crew you will be a full patched member of Ruff Ryders and represent our Chapter, our City, our State and our Lifestyle at any/all Motorcycle Events. You will have the full support of our Chapters and our sponsors...World Wide...and you'll benefit from one of the most recognizable brands in the Sport Bike and the Entertainment Industry.
So...if you're up to the challange and if you got "Blocks", get at me.

phillyruffryders@yahoo.com

El Presidente

President

Philly Ruff Ryders Inc.

http://www.phillyruffryders.com

do you have a spot to ride??
Old 03-11-2010, 09:32 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Florida is weird on its Security Licensing. its shows you only need one license to do any security work. I hold 4 licenses here in Texas along w Certificates for other training
Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Florida is weird on its Security Licensing. its shows you only need one license to do any security work. I hold 4 licenses here in Texas along w Certificates for other training
I hold a federal ID card... that makes my job so much easier
Old 03-22-2010, 03:27 PM

hawaii_stunt is a decent person

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
sooo doesnt the ruff riders have a forum with ppl that will give you the attention you require?
i wasnt aware that the ruff ryders still existed.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

do u guys let priest's in the rump riders?
Old 04-01-2010, 04:21 PM

vasponger is a decent person

a few of the ruff ryders I have met are cool. Some like "stunting" with 120mph wheelies and thats the way they stunt lol.. But I was looking to join last year and they do alot of traviling, to miama memorial weekend hotel paid for , cruise thats paid for.. Not bad but really aint for me.