i feel like blowing off some steam.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 11:05 PM

gixxerkid91 is an unknown quantity at this point
i feel like blowing off some steam.

i'm tired of seeing all these stupid specials on the news and inside edition about speeding and stunting, when the real killer out there is CARS. my life was almost taken when this stupid bitch couldn't take 2 seconds to look both ways when she pulled out of her drive way. she took up the hole road and when she saw me she didn't speed up like normal people no she just stopped and sat there and i swerved around her but there was no shoulder (it was around a blinde turn didn't see her til it was to late) so no time to brake so my bike nose dived in a ditch and i rolled til a concrete culvert stopped me. bare in mind this only took 2 seconds to happen. all i wanted to do was ride to town cash my check and come home i was literally 2 miles from my house yeah i was that close to making it home. she got off with NOTHING no tickets no damage to her property, her car or her self. to top things off the cop was trying to give me a ticket (never did say why) guess its illegal to avoid hitting someone? my mom and brother both rolled up on the wreck my mom sat beside me she said i was making this awful noise because i couldn't breathe she said i grabbed her arm with my bloody hand she said she felt my pants to see if i was dying (cause you pee when you're about to die) and she said she felt my cellphone in my pocket when the EMS tried to get my cell phone it wasn't there the cop had taken it out of my pocket he said he picked it up in the ditch even though my mom is 100% sure it was in my pocket thanks to him when i got to the hospital they didn't know my name or anything because he also had my wallet. i broke 10 bones, my leg, my foot, 2 ribs, 2 verdibres in my back,my pelvis in 2 places (left side of my pelvis was shoved almost to my ribs), 2 fingers, my right shoulder blade laceration to my liver and kidney a collapsed right lung not to mention theres a big hunk of my leg missing and alot of my muscle mass is severely smaller on my left side and i still have a little limp. i have aches and pains every single day she ruined my life at the young age of 17. it's been 5 months since that wreck happened i still have a long road to recovery. where the bone popped of the skin in my leg it still leaks everyday so i'm more than likely gonna have to have surgery on it and i still have to get surgery on my fingers. so why doesn't the news spend more time getting cars to watch for motorcycles instead of constantly bringing us down!?!?!??
Old 11-30-2008, 05:00 PM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i feel like blowing off some steam.

Easy targets.

Sorry to hear about your off man, heal up.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:40 PM

svt600 is a decent person

damn! sorry to hear that! get better and go let some air out of some tires! thats about all you can do!!
Old 11-30-2008, 07:15 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

chovy636 is a decent person

that sucks man....glad your "alright" tho....yea they need to make cars more aware....the little "look twice" bumper stickers just dont cut it
Old 11-30-2008, 07:24 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

you know where she lives...

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:03 PM

bink98xcab is a decent person

that sux man , i think all of us have had those close calls, but not get hurt in the end, and its always the car!!!! i was sitting in a hiway patrols car one day n he told me to slow it down man , you'll get ther in plenty of time, the last thing you want is some idiot in a car to pull out in front of you just a little to late to miss or see(in your case) he said that all bike wrecks he's worked he has never had one reason to believe that it was the bikers fault, he said 100% of the time it's the car, sounds like he's a barney fife bike hater to me! get well man
Old 12-02-2008, 06:47 PM

thanks for the words guys i appreciate it. i'm always pushing myself in physical therapy and my doctors expect me to make a full recovery so i hope for the best but sometimes you just can't help getting down on yourself and getting frustrated at what you can and can't do. ha yeah i know where she lives i pass her house EVERY day and believe me i want to do something but i'll just leave it to what comes around goes around and hopefully it'll work out. i think i might just start riding the lots now streets around here seem to be gettin a little to dangerous for me.

Last edited by gixxerkid91; 12-02-2008 at 06:57 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:49 PM

ninja650 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old duffer
you know where she lives...

burn the ******* house down
Old 12-02-2008, 07:00 PM

i'd love too but i already almost lost my life, i don't want to spend the rest of it in prison ha. i would like to sue her but shes got connections gotta love tennessee's crooked *** cops and court system.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:41 PM

MR2turbo4evr is a decent person

Wow man I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I definitelly know what you mean though about people talking **** about how dangerous a little wheelie is to other people.....
Hang in there though, heal up and keep on riding!
Old 12-03-2008, 10:50 PM

thanks man. i'll have to post up pictures of my scars for you all to see one of these days. the hunk out of my leg looks pretty crazy!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Live The High Life

2poor2stunt is a decent person

Originally Posted by gixxerkid91
i'd love too but i already almost lost my life, i don't want to spend the rest of it in prison ha. i would like to sue her but shes got connections gotta love tennessee's crooked *** cops and court system.
go on judge joe brown and sue that bitch!

when you get better go do burn outs on her lawn!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:12 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

^^^+1

but actualy get a good lawyer... you actually have a pretty good case
Old 12-04-2008, 06:00 AM
FTP

classic customs is a decent person

well they say most accidents happen within a few miles from home............. that's why i moved