Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 10:45 AM

Holmes14 is a decent person
Re: ****** homos on other bike forums

i also found that gixxer.com is full of a bunch of morons
Old 11-17-2007, 11:42 AM

FastRR is a decent person

hey **** em if they can't take a joke. I've been banned from www.fireblades.org because their a bunch of jerk mods over there. I posted a photo of a helmet i liked and they delted the post because it led to a web page that had links to buy bike products and they wont allow anyone on their forum to realize there are other websites to buy stuff. Also i helped A LOT of people with tech answers on how to fix their bike and let them know what is going on with their bike etc. I was very nice about it too. Then because i asked a couple people if they wanted to buy some parts i got banned, no cussing, no pushing people into anything, no multiple emails asking people or anything. I got banned because i am friends with 9 other people who got banned from that site. So these guys started their own site ... where you can cuss, say ANYTHING you want and not get banned lol. You can say Hillary Clinton is now gay, bill ***** sheep and you won't get banned.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:46 AM

FastRR is a decent person

Is the moderator's name "Conqsoft" because if you ever see that mod's name on a forum.. he's a jerk, he bans people for the fun of it.

I can still go back to that forum and post all i want.. i just use a different isp.

They probably don't like stunters at that forum you talked about..same as fireblades.org you can't even say you rode your bike past the legal speed limit without having your post deleted.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:22 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dizzie56
which thread was it anyways?
i started a thread posting a clutch cover for sale and he deleted it and gave me attitude over a pm saying i couldnt sell anything until i got at least 100 posts in. i told him ok and to chill out with his attitude and he banned me. was the guy on his period or what?

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
what if 10 peeps from here ....signed up over there...and found that mod.... and pulled up all his posts...and about 8 of the peeps from here start disagreeing with with all his opinions..(late at night or middle of the morning...so they can fester and build for a few minutes )for awhile ...hehe)..and the other 2 (of Stuntlifers) dont be posting anything to get them banned ....BUT ....use the Quotes controll alot .... so the info will be staying up in the thread .....even if the moderator deletes threads ...
also the threads pulled should be old and new threads

just try and make it chaotic for him to stay on top of and try and fix would that work ? any other ideas ?

i just think that a handful of the "post ****** " here...all synchronized ....could definately stir up some chaos .... at another directed site ...LOL
that would take some time and **** but i'm down, hell.

Originally Posted by FastRR
Is the moderator's name "Conqsoft" because if you ever see that mod's name on a forum.. he's a jerk, he bans people for the fun of it.

I can still go back to that forum and post all i want.. i just use a different isp.

They probably don't like stunters at that forum you talked about..same as fireblades.org you can't even say you rode your bike past the legal speed limit without having your post deleted.
i cant remember exactly what it was but that wasnt his name. the more time passes, the more i forget. i cant believe these guys get all sissyfied behind simple ****. what a bunch of girlscouts
Old 11-17-2007, 12:48 PM

adr3naline fix is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm on a few other forums...90% hate stuntlife..and the othher 10% stunt.

Mostly because here we don't bitch about antoher running from the popo because they got caught on one wheel or going 10 mph over the speed limit.

them = bitches. stuntlife = gansta

Old 11-18-2007, 01:31 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on 1000rr

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:37 AM

gofastcrazy is a decent person

me too ,but i race and stunt. i just ride and keep it gansta
Old 11-18-2007, 11:34 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

well, i suggest u watch urselves so u dont get banned for tiny ****, if u like that site. as for me, **** that site. i might go back on for info, i might not. but talking to their mods is like talking to an irate ***** cop.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:39 AM
from the streets

Lowery636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trachito
he blocked my ip addy already. ****** was seriously pissed just cuz i told him to chill out. i didnt curse the guy out or anything. dude must be a cop or something. u know how they have to take **** to the extreme when u slightly agitate them.... ****** asses. anybody know a good hacker so they can hack and **** up their site a little? maybe redirect the site to ******** or something, lol. that would be so awesome.
HAHAHAHA send em to ******** LMAO
Old 11-19-2007, 09:34 AM

^^^^ HAHA thats what i'm sayin!!!!

i found the username of the gaybird who banned me: 04upon1

pfffttt, up on one, my ***. dude prolly only knows how to chase wheelies.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:11 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

most forums are ****** bitches about that **** especially stuntin (i thought thats what this thread was about) and most mods on other forums are a bunch of littel **** on a power trip cuz they get the wonderful title of "admin" like it ****** pays their bills or sumthing.

thats why i stick to here, usa, and the supermoto forums...streettards keep it gangsta >
Old 11-20-2007, 05:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

his name is up on one but he hates stunters?
Old 11-20-2007, 07:52 AM

i dont know if he hates stunters but he didnt seem to like me. and he comes across as a goody goody trackster... most people on there do.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:19 AM

LOL, so i'd signed on with another username. i contributed to a few good posts on there and a mod must have recognized me and gave me my old username back. merged all my posts and everything, lol. hope they don't find this thread and throw me out again lol.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sgt.Stud
lol so make a new profile and tell them their a bunch of *******.... till you get banned then you do it all again. once they ban your IP go to the library... then your buddy's house. pretty soon youve ruined their forum...
Just go here! Change your net settings to use one of these IP's and wreck their lives till they let you back in!

http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html
Old 11-22-2007, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Reckless01
Just go here! Change your net settings to use one of these IP's and wreck their lives till they let you back in!

http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html

remind me to never **** u off.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:59 PM

hoodni66a is a decent person

it'sa to protect other memebers from scammers. Imagine being burnt by some guy in fucktucky who decided to post like mad .

Chuch
Old 11-23-2007, 12:01 AM

hoodni66a is a decent person

LOL, so i'd signed on with another username. i contributed to a few good posts on there and a mod must have recognized me and gave me my old username back. merged all my posts and everything, lol. hope they don't find this thread and throw me out again lol.

I'm telling. Cuz I like to snitch. hahaha

just kidding.

Chuch.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

remind me to never **** u off.
Same **** happened to me a while back on a messageboard! Soooo I did that and came back, same user name with 1 diff digit every day until the form admin atually PM'd me telling me he'd let me back if I'd behave and stop with the I/P changes! Its awesome too man you look (to someone who can see your IP) like you are from wherever your IP address tells them you are! So you can be wherever you want to be. It is limited though because people who mean business like the Gov't, FBI, etc..can and will find you so don't use it unwisely!
Old 11-23-2007, 09:40 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

so how do you change the ip address?

Quick Reply: fuckin homos on other bike forums