Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   General Sportbike Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion)
-   -   fuckin homos on other bike forums (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion/206753-fuckin-homos-other-bike.html)

Trachito 11-16-2007 10:17 PM

fuckin homos on other bike forums

i just got banned from another forum thats related specifically to 1000rr's. can u believe that shit? ME!!! i dont even talk shit like that to be BANNED. i mean have any of u even seen me be that much of an asshole to merit being banned?? NO!! you haven't. i cant believe they're so damn sensitive on other forums. what a bunch of fucking faggots... or rather that one punk ass that banned me for practically NO REASON. all i did was tell him that i'd start posting a shitload so i could start selling my old bike parts and the fucker copped an attitude and banned me. god damn, i'd like to meet this fucker and tell him what a bitch he is. fucking faggot ass, punk ass, hoe ass, bitch ass, dick suckin motherfucker. anyway, i'm done with my rant. i love you, stuntlife.

JoeR1 11-16-2007 10:25 PM

Re: fuckin homos on other bike forums

we accept you as you are:AWWWW :LOL

Trachito 11-16-2007 10:36 PM

thanks, i needed that.

gsxrchick1000 11-16-2007 11:16 PM

How funny...sorry but I had to laugh.

Sgt.Stud 11-16-2007 11:39 PM

lol so make a new profile and tell them their a bunch of faggots.... till you get banned then you do it all again. once they ban your IP go to the library... then your buddy's house. pretty soon youve ruined their forum...

old man roger 11-16-2007 11:43 PM

[quote=Sgt.Stud;3024417]lol so make a new profile and tell them their a bunch of faggots.... till you get banned then you do it all again. once they ban your IP go to the library... then your buddy's house. pretty soon youve ruined their forum...[/quote]don't take this wrong because you have always been cool to me but it sounds like you know what your talking about when it comes to this subject:LOL

IRISH MIKE 11-16-2007 11:46 PM

fucking faggot ass, punk ass, hoe ass, bitch ass, dick suckin motherfucker.

Trachito 11-16-2007 11:56 PM

[quote=Sgt.Stud;3024417]lol so make a new profile and tell them their a bunch of faggots.... till you get banned then you do it all again. once they ban your IP go to the library... then your buddy's house. pretty soon youve ruined their forum...[/quote]
he blocked my ip addy already. fucker was seriously pissed just cuz i told him to chill out. i didnt curse the guy out or anything. dude must be a cop or something. u know how they have to take shit to the extreme when u slightly agitate them.... faggot asses. anybody know a good hacker so they can hack and fuck up their site a little? maybe redirect the site to ******** or something, lol. that would be so awesome.

IRISH MIKE 11-17-2007 12:05 AM

fucking faggot ass, punk ass, hoe ass, bitch ass, dick suckin motherfucker.

Trachito 11-17-2007 12:11 AM

yes, pimp, thats what he was/is.

Sgt.Stud 11-17-2007 12:32 AM

[quote=old man roger;3024424]don't take this wrong because you have always been cool to me but it sounds like you know what your talking about when it comes to this subject:LOL[/quote]

lol not really, it was just an idea. Thats what i would do if i was incredibly bored and pissed off. The only thing is, i would probably have given them a good reason to ban me, so it wouldnt be worth it...

Sgt.Stud 11-17-2007 12:33 AM

[quote=P*I*M*P;3024441]fucking faggot ass, punk ass, hoe ass, bitch ass, dick suckin motherfucker.[/quote]

lol YEA +1 about the shit fuck damn piss ass pussy slut dick tits bitch

LynchMob 11-17-2007 05:13 AM

what forum was it?

Trachito 11-17-2007 07:07 AM

1000rr. net

i cant remembe the mods name though. i know he had yamahater under his username though. the guy's seriously a sensitive homo.

Trachito 11-17-2007 07:09 AM

[quote=Sgt.Stud;3024486]lol not really, it was just an idea. Thats what i would do if i was incredibly bored and pissed off. The only thing is, i would probably have given them a good reason to ban me, so it would be worth it...[/quote]
thats what i'm saying.m i wasnt even pushing the envelope. the guy was just in a pissy mood and felt like flexing his weak ass muscle.

illegal_skillz 11-17-2007 08:15 AM

Damn, if SL banned everybody that ever talked shit on here, there would be nobody left. lol

dizzie56 11-17-2007 09:35 AM

[quote=Trachito;3024664]1000rr. net

i cant remembe the mods name though. i know he had yamahater under his username though. the guy's seriously a sensitive homo.[/quote]

from what i understand they are all a lil bit sensitive over there anyways. thats why i only go on their to ask a quick question bout fixin the bike and thats it. i remember a couple people havin problems with them over there.

dizzie56 11-17-2007 09:39 AM

which thread was it anyways?

ExtremeAcres 11-17-2007 10:36 AM

what if 10 peeps from here ....signed up over there...and found that mod.... and pulled up all his posts...and about 8 of the peeps from here start disagreeing with with all his opinions..(late at night or middle of the morning...so they can fester and build for a few minutes )for awhile ...hehe)..and the other 2 (of Stuntlifers) dont be posting anything to get them banned ....BUT ....use the Quotes controll alot .... so the info will be staying up in the thread .....even if the moderator deletes threads ...
also the threads pulled should be old and new threads

just try and make it chaotic for him to stay on top of and try and fix :LOL would that work ? any other ideas ?

i just think that a handful of the "post whores " here...all synchronized ....could definately stir up some chaos .... at another directed site ...LOL

gsxrchick1000 11-17-2007 10:45 AM

^^^ I agree!!!