Wheelie frustration

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 10:35 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Wheelie frustration

Originally Posted by TwelveMag
200 sounds like alot.

for a beginner learning to wheelie, should be about 200 every hour
Old 10-29-2007, 05:14 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

"sounds like alot"? Do you really want to make wheelies? Wear a tire to the cords learning just to clutch it up and by then you will definately have made some progress, hopefully.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:47 PM

TwelveMag is a decent person

LOL I started on my quad took about 8 or 9 tries to get it then I moved up to my dirtbike that took about two days of riding a couple hours each day... I think its simply a comfort zone people need to find...
Old 10-30-2007, 01:31 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL I started on my quad took about 8 or 9 tries to get it then I moved up to my dirtbike that took about two days of riding a couple hours each day... I think its simply a comfort zone people need to find...
ummm...you dont mention how few of hours it took you to get your Idle wheelies "on Lock" on your f4easy

and if it took 8 or 9 tries on your quad (sounds like you're a slow learner)

maybe you should post some vids up of your skills if your gonna talk smack

and 200 launches per day would only sound like alot to someone who has not learned slow wheelies yet ....just my
Old 10-30-2007, 11:48 PM

95Fow is a decent person

Ive bee doin wheelies on my bikes for while, none at the BP though until about 4 months ago. I was doing wheelies on my 750 and found the balance point. I was completly stable, on my *** in the middle of the road lookin srt8 up LOL . Oh well, still tryin though.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
ummm...you dont mention how few of hours it took you to get your Idle wheelies "on Lock" on your f4easy

and if it took 8 or 9 tries on your quad (sounds like you're a slow learner)

maybe you should post some vids up of your skills if your gonna talk smack

and 200 launches per day would only sound like alot to someone who has not learned slow wheelies yet ....just my
No one was talking smack I was just saying. A few hours was anywhere from 2 to 3 hours... Havent even started on my F4i yet dont have a cage so im not even at that level.

by the sounds of it, it seems you are the one talkin **** which is normal for the average person on a forum who is too much of a ***** to hold their ground in person. I have run into to too many all talk people out there on my bike to know when it goes down the loudest mouth is the first one out. If you didnt understand that ill put it in simple form dont insult my intelligence "online" hold your ground and wait to do it in person. I am sure you will have the chance to do so since my magazine is set to be in all 50 states next year and im sure we'll meet sooner or later.

Last edited by TwelveMag; 10-31-2007 at 05:59 AM. Reason: had to
Old 10-31-2007, 12:12 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

No one was talking smack I was just saying. A few hours was anywhere from 2 to 3 hours... Havent even started on my F4i yet dont have a cage so im not even at that level.

by the sounds of it, it seems you are the one talkin **** which is normal for the average person on a forum who is too much of a ***** to hold their ground in person. I have run into to too many all talk people out there on my bike to know when it goes down the loudest mouth is the first one out. If you didnt understand that ill put it in simple form dont insult my intelligence "online" hold your ground and wait to do it in person. I am sure you will have the chance to do so since my magazine is set to be in all 50 states next year and im sure we'll meet sooner or later.
Not talkin **** buddy....just telling you how it is.... And I was right .... I made a post ..helping a guy learn how to do ...what he asked about....

Then You chimed in and said ...that sounds like too much ....

and Then you chimed in and said how easy quad wheelies were for you blah blah....
and I came back and comented......"That sounds like someone who has not done slow wheelies yet"
....and You came back and said ....You have not learned slow wheelies yet.... I was 100% correct

and I can help you too....By telling you ...when it's time to learn slows on your 600....It's going to be about 10 Times harder than Your quad... and 200 launches a day is a good target...and you might get it in a few days or a few weeks. (but i dont think it's gonna happen in 8 or 9 tries...or 2 or 3 hours )

and if you think im a loudmouth...stick around this site for a few more months and see if you still think that
Old 10-31-2007, 05:37 PM

my bad, I was having a bad plus the lack of expression really makes it worse...
Old 11-02-2007, 03:29 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

4 wheelers are a joke to wheelie lol. im 16 years old and paid for my bike on my own so i definately didn't try to learn too fast but it took me about 2 months riding about every other couple days for a few hours and all day sunday. i would have rode a lot more but i had to work to afford the bike lol. anyways, take your time it will come but definately get someone to take a pic or video cus if you think you are at 12 o clock you are at like 9 in reality.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:56 AM

richfunk is an unknown quantity at this point

well just practice.. lol.. i found the bp.. on my first bike.. and started getting comfortable.. then i got to over confident with it.. and then my body found the pavement/curb.. going 70.. just practice.. and don't get over confident..
Old 11-06-2007, 01:17 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Throwitup
Lately i've been going on rides alot trying to get my wheelies down clutching them up powering them up w.e works ya know. I guess I was just wondering how long did it take you guys to learn to ride out wheelies?? for some reason I just cant get it to balance point.

I'll let you know!! Seriously, every minute you're practicing is like $$ in the bank. keep puttin in work!!:YEAH
Old 11-06-2007, 04:57 PM

Peter Steele is a decent person

about 3 days with a 12 bad on a motard. but then if u reckon ridigng push bikes helps, ive ridden mtb and stunted it for over a year now