Getting pot out of your system

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 12:07 AM

Monstrosity is a decent person
Re: Getting pot out of your system

I was in a similar postion years back. I smoked and two days later was scheduled to take a **** test. I drank water water and more water. I belive over 2.5 gallons. I took some cranberry pills and a shot of vinegar. Needless to say I pissed every 5 minutes and the drug test came back dilluted! I got to re-take it and passed with flying colors. I was told to take vitamins an hr before the test if ever in that position again.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:30 AM

bladerunner is an unknown quantity at this point

I work in Pathology and actually do drug testing for urine toxicology. THC is only detectable in urine for 2-4 weeks. As someone on here already stated, it's all gone in 30 days...I don't care who you are or how much you weigh. In the blood (serum) trace amounts care be detected for up to 3 months. Hair is well over a year. Good luck on your next test. Most companies only test urine, so as long as you've been clean for 30 days ur all set.

-bladerunner
Old 07-14-2007, 02:19 PM

BonZipper is a decent person

Originally Posted by matt360
Yeah I don't even consider ever smoking again I actually look down at that now. I used to smoke about a 1/8 every other day sense about last november. I'm glad i quit but what really gets me is my girl just leaving me she was the only person in my life that looked for me, took care of me and made me go in the right direction and now that she is gone it just feels like my life has fallen apart again you know? Thanks for every comment here coming on here since I started posting has helped me out and I know i'm not a pro but some day I hope to be one with you guys.
That sucks to hear bro. I was in a similar situation. Smoking like 6-8 grams a day. I quit for about 6 months and now I only smoke 2-3 times a month. It's really nice not having that "desire" to smoke every 5 minutes now.

But you can't worry about your girl man. That ***** in the past and you just have to think about how many girls are out there...MILLIONS! Try to get out of your town for a while, work on your bike, go riding, just keep yourself busy bro. Trust me, my girl left me when i felt like i needed her the most, and it only made me stronger. Now, I have an awesome chick in my life and I can't believe I was ever bummed about my ex leaving me.

Hope things go better for you man.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:17 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

below the influence and still lovin every hit of it!!!!!

smoke on
Old 07-17-2007, 12:57 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

ay yall boys dont drink too much water now, cuz itd suck to die from water poisoning(drinkin way to much water in a short span of time) ..i dunno if you all heard about the lady who died in the contest. not many people know about it so i figured id tell yall b4 some1 makes the same mistake...... = X( FOR ME) = YES STOLI's!!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 12:02 PM

Sox4evA is an unknown quantity at this point

According to NORML, (the legit organization for legalization) urine tests can detect marijuana up to 1-5 days after an "occasional" use, 1-3 weeks in "regular" users, and 4-6 weeks in "multiple daily users".

I, too have had a drug test hanging over my head for some time, and quit for two months, cold turkey. Since then, I have only smoked about 2 or 3 times a month, figuring that I now qualify as an "occasional user" and it'll be gone after 5 days, tops, which would give me enough time to be clean. (I'll have a few days heads up before I have to ****).

Anyhow, heres some more from the NORML site:
"The general strategy for passing urine tests is to increase your fluid intake and urine flow so as to dilute the concentration of drugs in the sample below the threshold of detection. An hour or two before the test, you should fill your bladder with fluids - as much as you can drink. Water is fine - contrary to popular rumor, there is NO evidence that goldenseal, vinegar, niacin, or vitamin C help. However, high-dosage aspirin may reduce the sensitivity of the EMIT test for pot......In no case should you give your first urine of the morning, since drug metabolites tend to build up during your sleep. While you're loading up on water before the test, you may also want to take a large dose (50-100 milligrams) of vitamin B-2, available in B-complex multivitamins. The purpose of this is to color your urine yellow...."

"Another trick to foil the test is to spike the sample with an adulterant. This approach should only be used as a last resort, since any adulterant can be chemically detected if labs take the trouble to do so. A number of adulterants cause negatives on the commonly used EMIT test, but not necessarily other tests. In an emergency, you might fool an EMIT test by adding a few drops of Visine to the sample. Other common adulterants include detergent, bleach, salt, and cleaning solution....but most of these are easily detected by smell or visual inspetction...."

If you want to read more, go to the website. Vale makes a real popular drink, sold in head shops, that is basically just vitamin B-2, chromium (which is present in non-watered down urine) and water, which costs $40. NORML also recommended activated charcoal, which is a common detoxifier.

I would have to agree that my life feels a LOT better not being a pothead. That being said, I'll never give it up for good...
Old 07-17-2007, 06:28 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Update on how i'm doing. So far I feel a thousand times better and have more energy. Still looking for that job though. In the meantime today was the first time I have been out on my bike in a year and it felt great put on 100 miles just riding around. It has been 14 days since I have smoked and I've been running everyday and working out. I am down to 210 right now from 230 but I can't seem to lose anymore so I'm going back on hydroxcy- cut next week. I used to take creatine and all that crap in high school so I think once I get to like 190 I'll be in the same shape I used to be in. I really thank everyone in this post for sharing there struggles with life and with dealing with other problems ie smoking. I think I brought out a soft side in some of you or thats just how nice you are but there aren't too many people like that around these days and I really do thank all of you helping get back on my feet. Thank you again, Matt.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:00 PM

johnny636lars is a decent person

Dude if you are that worried about pissing clean, then go down to your local head shop and buy a bottle of LIQUID STUFF. I suggest the fruit punch. It costs 25 bucks, but if you follow the instructions on the back you won't fail. Trust me man I have used it 4 times. Best 25 dollar investment to know that you will come up clean. GL man
Old 07-19-2007, 10:43 PM

Tru Texan is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, I worked at a Dr. office where they **** all the time...And I know people that pass. Surest way is to use someone else's ****. I know a girl that would get a friend to **** in one of those small pill bottles, and she would put it in her draws...right up against her *****. Then she'd put another pair of draws over the first pair...the reason being so that it is warm b/c its up next to her *****, and the 2 pair of draws keeps it warm..
If u don't have the **** at the right temp, they will know bc there is a temp reader on the actual side of the cup...Then if the **** is too old it will smell. So have someone do it right b4 the test, or at least that same day....

That Golden stuff from GNC, Niacin, AZO, drinking lots cranberry juice/ water...etc.. I've heard of all of these working for some and not for others. Don't drink too much water, u can actually kill urself (seriously). It takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks, depending on ur body fat, but 30 days is usually the best ballpark estimate. Just be lucky they don't test ur hair, it stays in there from 6-12 months...
Old 07-19-2007, 11:42 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by matt360
Yeah that's what my problem was I did not know when to stop and it eventually took over me even from riding so that's why I need a month **** sucks but like I said in other post i'm getting my bike running again next week and get out on it to start practicing again I can not wait to see how rusty I am.

Did you just say the weed took over you? haha Are you for real? You are weak minded.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:42 AM

636forlife is a decent person

Go to your local smoke shop and buy the drink that will cover it up. They only cost between $20 and $40. They have worked for me in the past. Just be sure to follow the directions on the bottle exactly.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:14 AM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
use someone else's urine. its not like you got a po officer standing behind you. put it in a condom and strap it to your leg lol
hahaha...love the inginuity.

and just go to a test office....they will test you for $20 and the results are yours.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:22 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

buy the fake **** kit.. they sell it here on haight street. my buddy passed and got a job , cost him 70 bux... but he was high taking the test

it looks and functions really weird but it works.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by letsride
Did you just say the weed took over you? haha Are you for real? You are weak minded.
Listion up bud, I don't know you nor do you know me so if your going to post comments to feel better about yourself there are other post in this forum to keep your count up. OK? Like I said before I'm going though some **** right now and the last thing I need is for someone like you bashing my problems cause I'm sure your life hasn't been all that great either.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:01 PM

Smile Re: Getting pot out of your system

Update, I just was hired for being a lawn care provider again. Thank you god! I'm going back to wal-mart to work at night too coming up in August. Feeling better all ready.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:56 PM

haff_f4i is a decent person

it all depends on how often u smoke... THC is stored in fat cells so the more u smoke the more saturated the fat cells will be. If u smoke alot it could take a couple months to get it out of ur system. But if u only smoke like once a month then it only takes a couple of days to be out. The more fat u have the more THC can be stored. Stuff like Stacker 2 or Hydroxycut that are designed to burn fat (in theroy) should work.
http://www.erowid.org/ <--- this site is amazing. It has everything u ever wanted to know about any drug u can think of. Even stuff like caffeine. Check that **** out for sure bro.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:39 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

^ pretty cool site
Old 07-23-2007, 12:15 AM

Thats a good site thanks. So like I said I just was hired 9 dollars an hour and i'm moving back home cause I need to start saving money. Still no luck with the bitch even after I have changed. I just know i am stronger then her and can make it though this and I thank everyone for their consideration about this post it might not mean anything to you but everyday I know someone looks at this and has to think about problems or things they have went though. I haven't noticed to many post on here like this and again I thank people for actually caring for someone and not everyone bashing me about this. Matt
Old 07-23-2007, 01:10 AM

Linq is a decent person

Matt, good luck to you bro. In time it will all work out.
Just be glad your not these guys. at least you realized you were going down the wrong road. LOL!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:57 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

not reading through all this, just find another job so you can still smoke

Quick Reply: Getting pot out of your system