Getting pot out of your system

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 08:55 AM
www.Xtreme-Stunts.com

Xtreme-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Getting pot out of your system

Just Google "pot drug test cleanse" and you'll find enough remedies to get you through your test ;-)

Nice to hear that you want to quit smoking for good though!
Old 07-23-2007, 09:34 AM

Peter Steele is a decent person

Originally Posted by matt360
I was recently drug tested for a job and failed I quit a couple weeks back and was wondering what is the best way to get it all out. I'm done smoking for life now and I am glad that I have left that part of my life behind me. I have been running 10 miles everyday until this exam and still failed. How long do you think it will take to get out of my system because I am setting up another interview for next week for another job and don't want to embarrass myselft again. Any help would be nice thanks.

Re do the test when ure clean. and theyll see you were determined to get in. if its the army. then yer :S
Old 07-24-2007, 06:43 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

So thanks for the replys I never thought this would go for four pages. Anyway, lately I have been working twelve hours a day now. Then going to work three at another job very soon. The thing that sucks is that I have no time to ride so what do I do. Ride during the week and practice during the weeking or at night like from tweleve to three?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:28 PM

Dobey1 is a decent person

Do what you got to do!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:49 PM

Ya, so um check this out my ex called up my employer told them about me. They fired me. So im out of job again. Except this time I'm asking where I should move to cause I need to get the **** out of this state and move on. I always want to live out west NM AZ TX how are the living expenses in those states? I can't have a skeleton come out of the closet every time I get going again. So where would be a good place, nice people, easy for living be? Life sucks once again
Old 07-26-2007, 02:35 PM

johnny636lars is a decent person

dude why would she do that?? Did you bug the **** out of her or what?? What did she tell them? Thats just fucked up.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:13 PM

Nope, one night I went to go bring my dog back cause he can't stay in his cage from 6 in the morning till 7:30 at night everyday. So I get there shes on the phone with the cops tells me there looking for me. I call my employer he says don't bother she called told me about the problem in hand so don't bother coming in. Now I have to come up with 1400$ cause the land lord won't let me leave until I pay off two months rent. **** is just getting more fucked up everyday.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:07 AM

illsidesniper can only hope to improve

i would have choke her that really **** up! i was all happy 4 cause u got the job and everything...
Old 07-29-2007, 10:43 AM

Yeah man things were going good. Then I just realize man it has to suck to be in a cage for like 12 hours straight. So I honestly was contemplating on doing some **** just couldn't do it. Yea I admit it if you don't get that then you won't. Stress man just couldn't take it. Then I go to her house bam ******* had to run, wound up in Albany had a mild-stroke cause of this **** and lose my job the next day. I also think she's all ready going out with someone who knows? Its just hard to go out man might run into someone she or I know and I'm always the one that has to speak for us. Now that I have no job I just started practice again yesterday but it sucks cause once again no one has a bike up here to ride with. Once I get good enough i'm going down to Albany with 518 but thats not at least for a month.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:56 AM

Angry Re: Getting pot out of your system

Yeah so it's been almost two months. I just took a home drug test kit and failed. I ******* give up. My life blows. Drop the hate. I've lost over forty pounds. Drugs are stored in fat my ******* ***. I've run, drank I have no clue who many gallons the past month and a half. Now I fail what gives.....
Old 08-18-2007, 05:16 AM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

Yeah so it's been almost two months. I just took a home drug test kit and failed. I ******* give up. My life blows. Drop the hate. I've lost over forty pounds. Drugs are stored in fat my ******* ***. I've run, drank I have no clue who many gallons the past month and a half. Now I fail what gives.....
Dood **** that home drug test go somewhere else and pay for a REAL personal test.... THC IS stored in fat cells, thats the truth... and if it REALLY is positive then something is throwing a false positive or you have smoked since... im a big guy, and i can smoke in pass within 10-14 days without a trace of THC in my system..
Old 08-18-2007, 06:27 AM

Actually I haven't smoked sense July 3rd. So where do you get the idea I still smoke. Honestly you must not get it because I haven't gotten near or been smoking sense then. All I do is run, work out, ride my bike. I'm just wondering how there is **** left in me. Like I said before I don't want anything to do with smoking or people that smoke. I look down at that now. If you or anyone else smokes good for you blaze one up but what I'm saying I quit the 3rd of last month. It's now the 18th of August. I was at 230 pounds sense then from running, working out I am down to 190. I took a drug test kit from walmart. Well everything else was negative except THC. I just don't get it. I guess i'm just a failure in life....
Old 08-18-2007, 07:05 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I just don't get it. I guess i'm just a failure in life....

If i was there right now i would slap you . Snap out of it man . Just because you got trace thc in your system doesn't mean you are a failure .

That stuff takes awhile to get out of your system . It's a fact . But it will be gone eventually . You knew the consequences . There is no perfect cure all . Everybody goes threw what you are going threw .

Now quit acting sorry for yourself . In life , it's NOT wrong to experiment with stuff . So you did what you did . Everybody goes threw things in life and we overcome those things by staying confident and looking ahead . Don't let the past hold your mind back from succeeding . You will be on top again .
Old 08-18-2007, 12:01 PM

Thanks for the couple of replys. I'm not feeling sorry. More dissapointed in the fact of still having some. The best thing I could use right now is someone just to chill with you know keep my head up cause I am someone that needs to be slapped to get going in the right direction.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:23 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

matt where you live in ny?NY city?
Old 08-18-2007, 01:01 PM

Schenectady about an hour a way. There really isn't anyone around here into stunting except for the guys from 518 but there pro's so there really busy doing shows and comps so besides that some guys from downstate onther then that I think i'm the only true stunter in Schenectady county.
Old 08-18-2007, 05:39 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh and if you decide to get that detox **** from a smoke shop just keep in mind that alot of places test for detox.

When I was younger I ate cranberry pills & drank as much water as I could possibly drink and I cleaned out my system just shy of 8 days before. I was on felony probabation when I was like 13 and I got drug tested at least bi-weekly.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:41 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

Schenectady about an hour a way. There really isn't anyone around here into stunting except for the guys from 518 but there pro's so there really busy doing shows and comps so besides that some guys from downstate onther then that I think i'm the only true stunter in Schenectady county.

cool. me and my group are from syracuse and around. good luck

www.315riders.com
Old 08-18-2007, 11:21 PM

Ok so besides the pot ****. Where do I get a fuel pump regulator. I put a idle mod and cut down my pipe. Well from people working on my bike my wires for the fuel pump was total stripped and started sparking. It doesn't prime unless the gas tank is moving around un-hooked. Even then it sparks anyone. I will post this in every section if I have to.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person

Niacin

Quick Reply: Getting pot out of your system