Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   General Sportbike Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion)
-   -   Getting pot out of your system (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion/195024-getting-pot-out-your.html)

matt360 07-12-2007 10:31 AM

Getting pot out of your system

I was recently drug tested for a job and failed I quit a couple weeks back and was wondering what is the best way to get it all out. I'm done smoking for life now and I am glad that I have left that part of my life behind me. I have been running 10 miles everyday until this exam and still failed. How long do you think it will take to get out of my system because I am setting up another interview for next week for another job and don't want to embarrass myselft again. Any help would be nice thanks.

cisco5311 07-12-2007 10:47 AM

Re: Getting pot out of your system

drinking lots and lots of water will help

matt360 07-12-2007 10:59 AM

Is there any way to find out how much I still have left or a way to judge how much is left in me? I feel great sense I've been running and actually picked up my mountain bike after years of not racing and started riding that again.

hedgy 07-12-2007 11:05 AM

saw this stuff,dont know how effective it is.
[URL]http://www.weedworld.co.uk/shop/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=104&strPageHistory=cat[/URL]
takes about 3 to 4 weeks for natural detox,and stay away from other people smoking as you can pick up trace shit passively(i once read).
might be :bs but probably worth a try.good luck.

matt360 07-12-2007 11:25 AM

Hey thanks for the information i'm just dissapointed in myself right now because I feel great but a part of me just still doesn't want to leave.

MR. RYAN SMITH 07-12-2007 11:25 AM

Get A Better Job, One That Doesnt Drug Test. Dont Be A Quitter.

matt360 07-12-2007 11:46 AM

I will never quit at anything in life and thank you for the support! Oh and if this is the same person that sells the pick ups for oil thanks it was a easy install and no problems sense with the motor sense I put it on.

atl freestyle 07-12-2007 11:49 AM

use someone else's urine. its not like you got a po officer standing behind you. put it in a condom and strap it to your leg lol

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-12-2007 12:04 PM

You can buy a test kit to see if the dope's still coming up in your system. Go online and type in home drug test kits. They have special kits for weed or coke or smack - whatever your preference is.

[URL]http://www.drugtestsuccess.com/[/URL]

Good luck.

JohnnyP 07-12-2007 12:05 PM

Drinkin lots of OJ or juice with alot of acid and Vitamen C will help, but pot stays in your system for a good 2-4 weeks.....

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-12-2007 12:06 PM

[quote=atl freestyle;2842526]use someone else's urine. its not like you got a po officer standing behind you. put it in a condom and strap it to your leg lol[/quote]
Thats a good idea too - i've done it before but put it in a small bottle and squeezed it out. The only thing tho if they have the temperature strips you gotta microwave the piss first coz otherwise it wont be the right temp. :cheers :2cents

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-12-2007 12:12 PM

[quote=MR. RYAN SMITH;2842476]Get A Better Job, One That Doesnt Drug Test. Dont Be A Quitter.[/quote]

[quote=matt360;2842519]I will never quit at anything in life and thank you for the support! Oh and if this is the same person that sells the pick ups for oil thanks it was a easy install and no problems sense with the motor sense I put it on.[/quote]

He was saying Dont be a quitter - dont quit smokin trees. Thats what it sounded like to me anyway. :2cents

davidz28guy 07-12-2007 12:21 PM

most wal marts sell drug tests, also you dont have to worry about temp, there only going to do a strip test theyre not gonna check the temp, ive also heard if you put a drop of bleach in with the piss it will trick the test and youll pass, but i dont know if that works for sure

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-12-2007 12:36 PM

[quote=davidz28guy;2842592]most wal marts sell drug tests, also you dont have to worry about temp, there only going to do a strip test theyre not gonna check the temp, ive also heard if you put a drop of bleach in with the piss it will trick the test and youll pass, but i dont know if that works for sure[/quote]
I heard that just messes it up where they cant get a read but you would have to retake it again I think:shruggs

N/A 07-12-2007 12:48 PM

Water, water and more water. But if you want it out quick and don't have much time, put a cap of Clorox in a HUGE bottle of Powerade/Gatorade and slam the whole thing. You'll piss cleaner than ever before!!

davidz28guy 07-12-2007 12:51 PM

[quote=Gixxerstunter06;2842615]I heard that just messes it up where they cant get a read but you would have to retake it again I think:shruggs[/quote]

if its a drug test for a job its probably just a cheap strip test, and they are usually to lazy to send them in and have them analyzed, but if it is checked then your right

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-12-2007 01:10 PM

[quote=davidz28guy;2842645]if its a drug test for a job its probably just a cheap strip test, and they are usually to lazy to send them in and have them analyzed, but if it is checked then your right[/quote]
No doubt - I know we all speak from some sort of experience and everyone's is different.

MikeM 07-12-2007 01:20 PM

[QUOTE=matt360;2842394]I was recently drug tested for a job and failed I quit a couple weeks back and was wondering what is the best way to get it all out. I'm done smoking for life now and I am glad that I have left that part of my life behind me. I have been running 10 miles everyday until this exam and still failed. How long do you think it will take to get out of my system because I am setting up another interview for next week for another job and don't want to embarrass myselft again. Any help would be nice thanks.[/QUOTE]

It'll be gone in 30 days regardless.

THC is stored in fat cells, so if you're skinny that helps.

Drinking water doesnt actually get it out of your system, since that wanter cant go around your body cleaning fat cells. It will help you pass a test tho, if you drink alot that day, the urine in your bladder will be a little more diluted.

Ive heard people say that stacker 2 diet pills will clean you out faster. I dont have any hard evidence on that, but the theory behind it is understandable.

matt360 07-12-2007 01:54 PM

Ok thank you for the imput on everything I'm at 210 right now for weight and I figure if I get down to 190 most of it will be out. I am going to check out those test kits and thank you for that cause, I want to know before I get tested that I am going to pass. Thanks again Matt.:hello

matt360 07-12-2007 01:56 PM

[QUOTE=MikeM;2842701]It'll be gone in 30 days regardless.

THC is stored in fat cells, so if you're skinny that helps.

Drinking water doesnt actually get it out of your system, since that wanter cant go around your body cleaning fat cells. It will help you pass a test tho, if you drink alot that day, the urine in your bladder will be a little more diluted.

Ive heard people say that stacker 2 diet pills will clean you out faster. I dont have any hard evidence on that, but the theory behind it is understandable.[/QUOTE]
The stacker 2 I have taken before and lost 15 pounds in a week so as soon as I get the money i'm going to get that also just to lose even more weight but I didn't hear of it cleaning you but it's worth a shot thanks again.