2004-----cbr 1000rr!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2003, 07:47 PM

OldSkoolMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by dark lotus
no joke hayez,lol----

hey old skool,you know you cant really race a goldwing!you dont have a gixx on order,its a goldwing!!!.you probly ride with a half helmet!.its funny,your acting like people in thier 20's have no skill,do you know who chauncy is?
No, actually guys like YOU have no skill. I'm talking about YOU the scary "Dark Lotus" full of alot of hot air. And getting back on track until either of you morons post anything of any value about Honda kicking Suzuki's *** in the liter bike arena you're wasting my time. Because Honda is going to come up short just like every other year. I'm sure who ever chauncy is he's a good stunt rider since this is a stunt site. It doesn't mean he knows his way around a track. You think just because someone can stunt that makes them a pro rider? There is alot more to riding a sportbike than just stunts. Maybe when you mature you'll find this out. Then again with your IQ I doubt that will happen. :devil
Old 03-29-2003, 07:55 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by OldSkoolMC
No, actually guys like YOU have no skill. I'm talking about YOU the scary "Dark Lotus" full of alot of hot air. And getting back on track until either of you morons post anything of any value about Honda kicking Suzuki's *** in the liter bike arena you're wasting my time. Because Honda is going to come up short just like every other year. I'm sure who ever chauncy is he's a good stunt rider since this is a stunt site. It doesn't mean he knows his way around a track. You think just because someone can stunt that makes them a pro rider? There is alot more to riding a sportbike than just stunts. Maybe when you mature you'll find this out. Then again with your IQ I doubt that will happen. :devil
DRAMA SUCKS!!!
Old 03-29-2003, 07:59 PM

OldSkoolMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BVRider1
DRAMA SUCKS!!!
Exactly, you notice who started this thread?
Old 03-29-2003, 08:07 PM

Exactly, you notice who started this thread?
Oh, OK you're right on that.
Old 03-29-2003, 09:50 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point
dam u ppl are cracked....who cares what the f everyone rides as long as it runs...u guys r goin at it as if the bikes companies were sponsoring u.....lol
Old 03-29-2003, 11:05 PM

Moto5O is an unknown quantity at this point
If they have a 1000rr in '04 then Im puting a deposit down now!
Old 03-30-2003, 03:28 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
WATCH OUT FOR THAT GSXR 1000 STILL THE KING
Old 03-30-2003, 07:47 PM

GIXXER1716 is an unknown quantity at this point
HEY OLDSKOOL FOR BEIN SO " MATURE YOUR ACTING LIKE YOUR IN PRE-SKOOL

OH BY THE WAY MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD LMAO
Old 03-30-2003, 09:06 PM

cstmgsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
You should take history class, and then talk about a honda, they are great bikes, but with the new 600rr coming out, where are you gonna find parts, and after market kits for it????

Havent you ever heard that you should not by anything new when it first comes out, at least give it a year or 2, till the 2nd and 3rd gens come out, so you will know of any "bugs" and they will be corrected.

but my friends say the new kawi will be hot!!! <~~ yeah right!!!
Old 03-30-2003, 09:22 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by cstmgsxr
You should take history class, and then talk about a honda, they are great bikes, but with the new 600rr coming out, where are you gonna find parts, and after market kits for it????

Havent you ever heard that you should not by anything new when it first comes out, at least give it a year or 2, till the 2nd and 3rd gens come out, so you will know of any "bugs" and they will be corrected.

but my friends say the new kawi will be hot!!! <~~ yeah right!!!
thats why they carry year warrenty
Old 03-31-2003, 12:45 PM

BUT

if the 1000 RR is going to be like the 600 RR, the tank is going to have a plastic cover on it. As for Stunts, pretty much GAY!:p
I wished Honda didn't do that to the tanks, how are you going to get a nice imprint of your *** when you do tank wheelie, and all other cross over tricks??????
Old 03-31-2003, 12:53 PM

Re: BUT

if the 1000 RR is going to be like the 600 RR, the tank is going to have a plastic cover on it. As for Stunts, pretty much GAY!:p
I wished Honda didn't do that to the tanks, how are you going to get a nice imprint of your *** when you do tank wheelie, and all other cross over tricks??????
When I say gay I mean Honda's gay for the plastic cover on the tank for the RR. Not to offend any one here.
Old 03-31-2003, 01:29 PM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point

'cause the larger than normal air box takes up where the tank would be. most of the gas tank flows down to underneath the seat. so your *** print will be left smashin through the plastic cover into the airbox. i think they made the 6rr a bit too race focused for stuntin' and street only ridin'.
Old 03-31-2003, 03:37 PM

Re: Re: BUT

Originally posted by F4iEric
'cause the larger than normal air box takes up where the tank would be. most of the gas tank flows down to underneath the seat. so your *** print will be left smashin through the plastic cover into the airbox. i think they made the 6rr a bit too race focused for stuntin' and street only ridin'.
I remember there was this guy that was having issuesw/tank wheelies cause his Aprilla had the same set up with the plastic cover. That's gotta suck, oh well. Makes sense for racing though.
Old 03-31-2003, 03:59 PM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point
yea racing, but i didn't like the way it felt when i sat on it at the bike show, everything i read though says it runs like a raped ape. its part of honda's "mass centralization" design concept.
Old 03-31-2003, 08:03 PM

crazeinc is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say stunting is the last thing Honda designs their bikes for
Old 03-31-2003, 08:13 PM

Re: Re: BUT

Originally posted by crazeinc
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say stunting is the last thing Honda designs their bikes for
You can say that for almost everyone, except for Buell