Aussie Riders Of stunting brothers and sisters from Australia!

Get Stunted the farking lot of ya....

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 12:10 PM

GMB-FTP is an unknown quantity at this point
Get Stunted the farking lot of ya....

Hmmmm bikefest, $40 for a full day out seeing drag racing, burnouts, customs, girls, Motards, Metal Mulisha, DD & CAM.... sounds like a bargain to me......... Seems I remember a lot of raggin been put down on ppl talking down others on this forum (me included), yet some on here seem to think that there own **** dont stink and the only **** they can do is post some crappy put down or smart *** remark to someone elses post, Fun is fun and there is a lot of funny **** talked up on here but any fool can see when someone is trying to cause ****..... And this is more than likely [apart from the AFA being a complete fu(k up] why this sport is not really going anywhere yet in this country. Every one says "yeah lets make **** happen" but then go around bagging other outs and starting crap. I myself have buried the hatchet and look forwrd to bringing all us fools together in the very near future to make this stunting an actual sport and get it going in the right direction. Thats right fools **** is about to happen in a big way the ball is already rolling. U.S.M.C. United Stunters Motorcycle Club is off the ground with a 2 year lease on El' Stuntsville formerly know as Stuntsville and El Cabalo Blanco, thats right our own parking lot with club house, showers, toilets etc... etc... and at a price that every bling lamo pimp wanna be stunter can afford. Endorsements, Licences, PL Innsurance, Competitions and Shows including 1 early 2006 infront of 10,000 plus people...

I say it is time to stand up and be counted, think you can stunt?, wanna learn to stunt? or just tag along for the ride and hang out with like minded ppl, have fun and help make this sport become a sport and not juz something that ppl talk up...........

1 for all and all for 1. U.S.M.C. wants you! Join up now and serve your country stunter style.........
Old 04-14-2005, 10:47 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Get Stunted the farking lot of ya....

Sounds good Gavin,

I think that you'll find that behind any of the so called petty *****ing and name calling everyone shares the same common goal. To ride, legally and in a way that they can develop their skills. I think that between El' Stuntsville and the other stunt practice days being held up and down the East Coast that stunting will grow to be a much bigger and better thing in the near future. I've also been having discussions with a branch of the Police about them helping to up the profile of the sport to take it off the street and onto legal areas, this is something they're very keen to assist with. I'll post up more as it develops.

Cheers

Boxer
Old 04-15-2005, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Boxer
I've also been having discussions with a branch of the Police about them helping to up the profile of the sport to take it off the street and onto legal areas, this is something they're very keen to assist with. I'll post up more as it develops.
Boxer
I predict the following: You will be passed from pillar to post with ppl that want to help, eventually you will be passed onto the Dept of Sport and Rec in NSW, then they will tell you to go and talk to Motorcycling NSW the State controlling body for Motorcycling Australia......

U.S.M.C. is not biased or prejuiced our doors are open to everyone who wants to make a go of this as a sport..........
Old 04-15-2005, 12:47 AM

Interesting prediction, but as they say, "It's not what you know... It's who you know"

I'm not doing any of this to benefit myself, if something comes of it, I'll share.

ps: You have heard about the local stunt clothing brand called United Stunt Riders? Sounds very similar, could created confusion.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by Boxer
ps: You have heard about the local stunt clothing brand called United Stunt Riders? Sounds very similar, could created confusion.
Yes I know USR members and they are all joining USMC as the vehicle to achieve their own objectives. USMC encourages teams of existing riders to join up... seriously dude big things are happening...
Old 04-15-2005, 03:03 AM
www.chicksdigscars.com.au

mike_rock is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not aiming to be a negative a*hole here... but actions speak louder than words. So if you got all this happening Gav, thats awesome... but please don't get everyone hyped about something and not follow through. I know a lot of bs is posted here thats why I am rarely serious when it comes to posting anymore and I am sick of getting excited only to not hear anything further being posted on the topic started.

But like I said, if you have got this thing going, thats great and it will do some good for stunting in Australia.

Daniel
Old 04-15-2005, 03:34 AM

Yo mike hear ya loud and clear... I have spent the last 2 years trying to get things going with the last 12 months being told by the AFA that all was underway only to find out that nothing in the AFA is for the sport whatsoever (this might change) but personally I don't see it happening. I have spent countless hours phoning, writing, emailing organisations, Gov Depts and controlling bodies regarding stunting as a sport, only to go around and around in circles...... I was just about to chuck it all away and concentrate on work and family until a meeting with MA-NSW last week.... Now there is really a light at the end of the tunnel to make this sport a real sport where guys (and gals) can practise and compete and do demonstrations and shows...... so I am giving it 1 last go to make it work. You can all sit back and see what happens, you can even try and copy what I am doing.... but I would be willing to bet that I can make it work and everyone will want to be a part of it...... and if and when you, they, or anyone else does want to be involved YOU CAN BE its that simple..... All you need it 2 feet and a heart beat (and a bike you want to punish) a lil cash, a lot of dedication and you can come and play this great sport of Sports Bike Stunting, Motofreestyle whateva u want to call it....
Old 04-15-2005, 03:43 AM

All good Gav. Sounds like you're really making some in-roads there. I'm sure that nobody would bother copying your plans, so we're all rooting for this all to happen. But I guess (without sounding negeative here, because I'm not a negeative person) if it doesn't happen, then either way, everyone will still continue to ride. Stunting is too big in Australia now to bottle it up and float it out to sea!
Old 04-16-2005, 03:33 AM

clunk387 is an unknown quantity at this point

top work man cant say enough,i cant find where to start to find a place at the goldy
Old 04-17-2005, 06:28 AM

pipooh is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought i'd better post up after last nights meeting and say like i said before 100% for it...Its great that some big name riders will be hitting up El Stuntsville.. You have a 12 month commitment from me!!! Its good to see it getting off the ground at last you have been a busy boy.. ha ha props for donating a pool table and stuff for the club house Vic.. If you want i will get my mates bob cat and clear out that shed for the opening night i spoke to the band and there ok to play just let us know when or post up what date its on..

EL STUNTSVILLE every weekend between higgo,and a few other local boys we will open the gates for you...
Old 04-19-2005, 03:09 AM

Elmo is an unknown quantity at this point

fark sounds great.. good to see ya got a place to stunt everyweekend legally.. nice..
Old 04-19-2005, 03:33 AM

Bender is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pipooh
Thought i'd better post up after last nights meeting and say like i said before 100% for it...Its great that some big name riders will be hitting up El Stuntsville.. You have a 12 month commitment from me!!! Its good to see it getting off the ground at last you have been a busy boy.. ha ha props for donating a pool table and stuff for the club house Vic.. If you want i will get my mates bob cat and clear out that shed for the opening night i spoke to the band and there ok to play just let us know when or post up what date its on..

EL STUNTSVILLE every weekend between higgo,and a few other local boys we will open the gates for you...

Sweet, I hope there's and invite for me in there, I will be making more trips...
Old 04-19-2005, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Bender
Sweet, I hope there's and invite for me in there, I will be making more trips...

Fark Bender, if you didn't come along and have a go at breaking something I would be dissapointed.....