Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

2 or 4 sroke

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 08:41 AM
$!x

$!x is a decent person
Re: 2 or 4 sroke

Originally Posted by black954
You are just an a-hole stuck in the past. It's called technology, you might want to look into it. 2 strokes are the past, 4 strokes are the future accept it. Your KTM is just a piece of ****. The only 2 decent bikes you have are the XR and the TM 85. I am suprised they would let an ******* like you buy such a good bike -it is an 85 though. I don't get it, you have all these b1tch bikes except for the XR, what gives? You just content riding the b1tch bikes and beating little kids, why don't you step up to a big bike and see how you get your *** handed to you. I don't have time for this. I'm sure next you will say how your KTM or even the XR will "kill" my 900rr or 954rr in a drag race. Whatever, have fun living in lala land.
The only good thing about 4 strokes are that you can just roll up to a gas station and just fill up without mixing. I'll take any one of you fu*kers with my 92' Kx 500. Took it to the strip and i was smokin gsxr 750's easy.

And whoever said the 500 was a slug, you were ridin it when it wasn't warmed up or somethin buddy. Go ride again or pick another bike and race me, well see who's ridin a slug.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:43 AM
$!x

$!x is a decent person
Re: 2 or 4 sroke

Originally Posted by 125ktm
are you kidding you little faggit ive built my own motors so you need to shut the hell up and hang out with you butt budy up there ive ported my head and cases for three years now and ive never taken my bike into a dealership
you sound like a jealous jap biker so shut up you weekend rider and leave the conversation to racer or people that know their *** from a hole in the ground

dont make me laugh you ride a kawasaki hahahah goddam is your bike glued or taped together
How the hell are you even trying to talk ****. Your rockin a ktm man, i don't know if they make garbage bags big enough to fit them. And building a 125 engine dosen't give you any room to talk at all man, that **** is easy as it gets.