CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

.....still alive

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 12:31 PM

Hazen is a decent person
.....still alive

Sup guys. Haven't been on in a while. Thought I'd give an update.
Florida is okay, lots of damn hurricanes though. School is goin good, pullin A's so far. Sold the 954 too many cops traffic lights and stupid drivers down huur. Bought a new 50. Lots of mods already. Riding with some talented guys, one of them is from team xtreme. He tears **** up. I got 16 circles in front of the condo last night. The motard tires made a big difference. Coasters are roughly 60 feet right now... but I've only had it 3 weeks. There is a bike night almost every night down here at different bars and resteraunts so we've been gettin to throw it down for a crowd a few times a week. Chicks dig the
Hope chit back in New England is goin good for yall. Hear it's gettin cold. I'll try to get back on here regularly but no promises. If anybody needs to get ahold of me it's still 802 310 6776.
Later.

Hazen
Old 10-24-2004, 12:01 AM

redrizza is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: .....still alive

Glad to hear everything is going well Hazen!!
Old 10-24-2004, 01:23 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

Glad to see things are going good!....16 circles.. you suck..lol..i cant even get one!....hope things stay good...its gettin too damn cold up here..got any extra room down there?
Old 10-25-2004, 11:08 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slinky750
Glad to see things are going good!....16 circles.. you suck..lol..i cant even get one!....hope things stay good...its gettin too damn cold up here..got any extra room down there?
seriously i'll come too.. bikenight almost every night? time to move...

Hazen get a stuntbike. this is why you sold your 954.. How much did your fiddy cost? I want one... peace bitch.

~J
Old 10-25-2004, 12:17 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Still a superstar!!!!!!!!! :boobies:
Old 10-25-2004, 12:38 PM

sixtwojew is an unknown quantity at this point

....How many restaurants u doin'?

J
Old 11-03-2004, 10:43 AM

Hazen is a decent person

We have 2 foutons in the living room and the couch has a fold out bed. We have an extra air matress too, so let me know people.
Workin on gettin a stuntbike but I haven't been employed for a month so the funding is very limited.
If you get a 50 buy it in VT. They are about 500 bucks cheaper there. One shop I went into wanted 1799.99!!!!! I think they are a grand in VT

Phear - I wanna see pics of that 92nazzle on 1 wheel!! Give me a call sometime, I got my mini DV cam workin so u guys should have video of 2 dozen circles soooooon. Need someone to post it though.

Alright boys (and slinky). Time to go wrench on the Gotta have her lookin and runnin good for tonight. The waitresses at the bar we're riding at love it.

-Hazen
Old 11-03-2004, 11:31 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hazencvb
We have 2 foutons in the living room and the couch has a fold out bed. We have an extra air matress too, so let me know people.
Workin on gettin a stuntbike but I haven't been employed for a month so the funding is very limited.
If you get a 50 buy it in VT. They are about 500 bucks cheaper there. One shop I went into wanted 1799.99!!!!! I think they are a grand in VT

Phear - I wanna see pics of that 92nazzle on 1 wheel!! Give me a call sometime, I got my mini DV cam workin so u guys should have video of 2 dozen circles soooooon. Need someone to post it though.

Alright boys (and slinky). Time to go wrench on the Gotta have her lookin and runnin good for tonight. The waitresses at the bar we're riding at love it.

-Hazen
sick man. I'm sure we'll definately try to make it down there at some point. Wonder how much it would be to ship a bike out there. way to much i'm sure.
Looks like its time for a road trip...

post those circles asap!

~J
Old 12-25-2004, 09:06 PM
MOT

MOT is an unknown quantity at this point

shipping a bike from me in ct to cali was only like 360$ not too bad if you ask me i dont remember who we went through but i was gonna move there and it fell through look into it its cheaper then you think

PS holy crap this is an old thread how the hell did i get here