www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Do not forget to vote for Bush in a few weeks

Old 10-08-2004, 06:02 PM

DirectInfluence is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do not forget to vote for Bush in a few weeks

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
gay marriage and the such are steps taking us closer to that end. a lot of this is my own personal opinion, but bush stands against many of the issues that i am against-those being gay marriage (i dont believe you are born gay, and i don't believe being gay is right---so love the sinner, hate the sin)
Step closer to the end huh. Your life is going to be thrown into a down ward spiral if 2 men or 2 women get married? The whole world will end as we know it? As for not believing people ar eborn gay, why do you not believe this? Do you really believe people try to be gay to get attention? The majority of the time the attention they get is bad attention that nobody would want, which makes no sense for all these people to try and bring that attention to their selfs.

abortion is always a tough one, but fundamentally i am against it because it is taking human life, there are always the rapes, etc argument-and that is the only hangup i have. abortion is wrong. plain and simple.

That hang up you have is reason enough for abortion to be allowed, say your married and your wife gets raped by some guy, and gets pregnant, your going to make her keep that child? Or if a person who uses the pill and or other protection gets pregnant, and their not financially stable or attending school that ill determine the rest of their life. They should be forced to keep the child and possibly ruin their future and that kid may have to live a messed up childhood and be emotionally scared for life?

stem cell research-**** you gotta die of something...natural selection is a natural process, lets stop effing with genes and stuff like that and let nature (G0d) take its course. again, i feel it is just wrong.
Let nature take its course? Im willing to bet you have been to the hospital before for an injury or sickness, and didnt "let nature take its course". This is the same thing just on a smaller scale, if you dont want to better your life, dont try to make choices for other peoples life's.

Old 10-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by paragus
but this is also WAY back in the day mid 1700's. Times have changed a lot since then. There are tons of different religions and back then God was a much bigger influence on peoples lives. In today's society it still influences people, but I dont believe that its as great as an influence as before. And thats why you see a gradual change in societies belief system (ie, gay marriage being acceptable). .. teach.. u dont like 2 hot chicks makin out??? i support gay marriage if the two chicks are hot

there has always been tons of different religions, since the dawn of time. i just feel that we as a country have gotten away from our morals. lack of influence- that is exactly the problem in my eyes, 'religion' (i hate that word) doesn't have as great an influence anymore, hence our continual increased tolerance of immoral behavior...

but for the record, i do like two hot chicks making out in the shower!!
Old 10-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Gas'er!!

Originally Posted by DirectInfluence
Step closer to the end huh. Your life is going to be thrown into a down ward spiral if 2 men or 2 women get married? The whole world will end as we know it? As for not believing people ar eborn gay, why do you not believe this? Do you really believe people try to be gay to get attention? The majority of the time the attention they get is bad attention that nobody would want, which makes no sense for all these people to try and bring that attention to their selfs.

That hang up you have is reason enough for abortion to be allowed, say your married and your wife gets raped by some guy, and gets pregnant, your going to make her keep that child? Or if a person who uses the pill and or other protection gets pregnant, and their not financially stable or attending school that ill determine the rest of their life. They should be forced to keep the child and possibly ruin their future and that kid may have to live a messed up childhood and be emotionally scared for life?

Let nature take its course? Im willing to bet you have been to the hospital before for an injury or sickness, and didnt "let nature take its course". This is the same thing just on a smaller scale, if you dont want to better your life, dont try to make choices for other peoples life's.

thanks for your two pennies chucky. your view from your response happens to be the exact opposite belief that i stand for.

i am still against abortion despite the fact that my wife could get raped. it is a tough world we live in and not an easy choice, but in this case i am always pro life. there are options for those with unwanted children-granted, not great ones-and there are also consequences for your actions. killing is wrong, and that is what abortion is, period.

nature: again, you represent the extreme opposite view. you are right, i've gone against nature more times than i can count, and would be seriously effed up if i 'let nature take its course', but what heals me is nothing too special now adays. i'm all for advancement but ****, is there ever top big a price to pay for forging new ground? i don't want two chris mcneil's floating around because they cured aids...kind of a bad example, but you get the point. again, my morals are what lead me to my beliefs on this. i do enjoy sciences advantages and it has bettered my life, but again, what price are we willing to pay to 'better our lives'???

and to continue my trend of answering your charm in reverse order: you again take my words and multiply them by 100....your words DO sound like the end of the world. i simply said things such as gay marriage and our lack of morals as a country are steps on the path to the proverbial 'end'. i never painted the dismal picture you pretend i did. i must have touched on a nerve of yours-sorry, i have my views you have yours-and i can appreciate different opinions. i am friends with gay people, and i am friends with a gay couple-it doesnt mean i dont think it is wrong, again love the sinner hate the sin. i never said my world is going into a downward spiral.

i consider myself to have higher morals than most, although not quite as severe as those i'm sure someone like you would call 'religious' or whatever. i simply think that the lack of morals is leading our country in the wrong direction, and someone like bush, who has higher morals than most in his position i would say, is taking us in the direction that I think we shjould be going.

i don't try to be condescending or judgemental, nor am i an extremist in any sense regarding these matters. i'm rather level headed and have an open mind. apparently, you don't agree with me....good for you,that is why we live in this country. i'm gonna vote for bush bc i think he is the better man and holds himself to a higher moral standard. i also happen to agree with many of his actions, although he is not without blame for sure. not everyone is perfect and there is a price to pay for everything-including the one thing we value most, FREEDOM.

in my eyes the price for abortion to be legal is too high, the price we must pay for legal gay marriages and the explicitness of homosexuality in our culture is too high, and the price for things like stem cell research, cloning, and the like in order to cure certain diseases or nature's 'dysfunction' is too high, and finally, the price for all of kerry's "plans" is too high...

BUSH for President.

thank you, that makes four

Chris
Old 10-09-2004, 01:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

thew750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Vote KERRY!!!

Old 10-09-2004, 01:46 AM

DirectInfluence is an unknown quantity at this point

I may have over exaturated your points a little

But I feel I made good points in what I was saying, I dont care to much about politics so what ever. I dont agree with anything you say so ill do my thing and you can do yours (even tho its wrong )
Old 10-09-2004, 09:55 AM
Gas'er!!

Originally Posted by DirectInfluence
I may have over exaturated your points a little

But I feel I made good points in what I was saying, I dont care to much about politics so what ever. I dont agree with anything you say so ill do my thing and you can do yours (even tho its wrong )
copy that, over!

Old 10-09-2004, 10:09 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

stem cell research-**** you gotta die of something...natural selection is a natural process, lets stop effing with genes and stuff like that and let nature (G0d) take its course. again, i feel it is just wrong.
Everyone's gonna die someday, you're right. But what if stemcell research leads to cures for paralysis, Alzheimer’s, or herpes?

Don't you think stem cell research helping a paraplegic walk again is a good idea? There are millions of Americans out there who are permanently disabled and could benefit form this research
Old 10-09-2004, 02:45 PM

danny750 is an unknown quantity at this point

all BUSH wants is the OIL and MONEy............im not saying Kerry is any better he would have to be president for 4 years for us to find out what he is about..............but im pretty sure he can and will do a better job than BUSH......
Old 10-10-2004, 06:57 AM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

Bush and his Daddy both had turns effin up the USA lets give someone else a try to destroy something vote KERRY
Old 10-10-2004, 07:45 AM

kammersänger is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone read Michael Moors Stupid white men?
I think some of you guys have to.

Vote for anything else but not the republicans or democrats
Old 10-11-2004, 07:58 PM

LiqwidBoost is an unknown quantity at this point

I did not write this...I merely copied it from some guy on SVTPerformance.com

Learn these facts to properly debate our poor misguided friends & family before election time !!!
There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January..... In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January.

That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq.

When some claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war, state the following ...
FDR... led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did. From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.
Truman...finished that war and started one in Korea, North Korea never attacked us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,334 per year.
John F. Kennedy... started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.
Johnson... turned Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost, an average of 5,800 per year.
Clinton... went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent, Bosnia never attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter
three times by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.
In the two years since terrorists attacked us President Bush has liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in Libya,Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.
The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but...It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch Davidian compound. That was a 51 day operation.
We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less time than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.
It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.
It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in Florida!!!!

Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB! The Military moral is high! The economy is well in to recovery! We have had 6 straight quarters of good corporate earnings! Unemployment is down! The biased media hopes we are too ignorant to realize the facts.
Old 10-11-2004, 08:06 PM

jaymz_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

say no to politics you bitches this is a motorcycle forum!(kerry sucks the big one!)
Old 10-11-2004, 09:30 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaymz_C6
say no to politics you bitches this is a motorcycle forum!(kerry sucks the big one!)
this is a motor-what forum? Are you sure?
Old 10-12-2004, 12:10 AM

Or Maybe We Can Tally Up The Death Total Of The Civil War? Hmm Remember When The Us Was Killing The Us? Hmm I Think We Have Killed The Most Of Us In All Wars Combined. Who Ordered That Fight? With War People Die No Doubt. If Someone Is Going To State The Fact That There Are More Death Tolls In One City In One Month Than Why Isnt The Pres Making More Jobs To Protect Our On Cities Instead Of Protecting Another Country? So I Guess What Your Saying Is While Bush Is Pres The Crime Rate In America Has Gone Up? Right? Bush Sux! Does He Alwasy Have To Read From His Notes Instead Of Coming Up With His Own Words. Next Debate Lets See How He Does Effin Old Jerk Cant Keep A Business Going So Lets Bancrupt The Country. Hope All You Peeps In Support Of Bush Dont Have Kids They Will Grow Up In Such A Great World With Him In Office Again. Cant Wait Until He Is Out And He Will Be In A Few More Weeks. Why Is Texas The Only State In The Us That Has There Own Seperate Electricity Grid From Any Other State In The Country?
Old 10-12-2004, 12:12 AM

http://www.civilwarhome.com/casualties.htm
Old 10-12-2004, 12:18 AM

cbARR900 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by thew750
Vote KERRY!!!

kerry supports ***** in your ***.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Gas'er!!

Originally Posted by Eclipse
Or Maybe We Can Tally Up The Death Total Of The Civil War? Hmm Remember When The Us Was Killing The Us? Hmm I Think We Have Killed The Most Of Us In All Wars Combined. Who Ordered That Fight? With War People Die No Doubt. If Someone Is Going To State The Fact That There Are More Death Tolls In One City In One Month Than Why Isnt The Pres Making More Jobs To Protect Our On Cities Instead Of Protecting Another Country? So I Guess What Your Saying Is While Bush Is Pres The Crime Rate In America Has Gone Up? Right? Bush Sux! Does He Alwasy Have To Read From His Notes Instead Of Coming Up With His Own Words. Next Debate Lets See How He Does Effin Old Jerk Cant Keep A Business Going So Lets Bancrupt The Country. Hope All You Peeps In Support Of Bush Dont Have Kids They Will Grow Up In Such A Great World With Him In Office Again. Cant Wait Until He Is Out And He Will Be In A Few More Weeks. Why Is Texas The Only State In The Us That Has There Own Seperate Electricity Grid From Any Other State In The Country?

i refuse to read this. stop capitalizing every letter. your arguments are weak. kerry sucks. period. thank you.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:54 AM

You did read that how else and why else would you have given it a qoute reply chumly! Go teach some kids how to add and subtract punk ***!

PS. you are gettin pretty sick on the bike guy..keep it up!

Vote Kerry!
Old 10-12-2004, 11:41 AM

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
Everyone's gonna die someday, you're right. But what if stemcell research leads to cures for paralysis, Alzheimer’s, or herpes?

Man you dont want a cure havent you seen all the commercials herpes is the coolest thing to have nowadays. After you gett it you can go hiking and boating and all kinds of cool **** that i quess you cant do without herpes Sorry just had to lighten things up
Old 10-12-2004, 12:01 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

I read the first sentence and yawned.

I like Kerry. And the majority of votes that Bush gets and has gotten are from morons. I've seen a few polls done, no arguement, just who are you voting for and why. Number one reason for voting for bush, dun-dah-dah, 'he gave me a tax cut'. I for one didn't want the tax cut, and want it removed. Take a look at the defecit difference. Here's an example. When there is a surplus in the budget as Clinton had, the congress would argue about what to do with it, rep- tax cuts, dem - improve poverty, clinton - pay national debt. Well thanks to Bush we don't have those arguements because there is no surplus, he reversed it 100% and we're back to defecit spending, and I'm not sure about this cause I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I believe it's worse than where reaganomics put us. And I liked reagan, but he sucked in this respect. And that's just one example. arguement on those facts, please make it one that's not rediculous and retarded if you're going to argue.

Quick Reply: Do not forget to vote for Bush in a few weeks