Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Do not forget to vote for Bush in a few weeks

Old 10-06-2004, 04:18 PM

ftrain is a decent person
Do not forget to vote for Bush in a few weeks

Just reminding everyone who to vote for.

Bri
Old 10-06-2004, 04:59 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do not forget to vote for Bush in a few weeks

ok F-bomb.... I'm challenging you. Without involving Iraq and the war crap, you tell me why YOU are voting for Bush on Nov 2nd.

Why do you like Bush? Do you like his form of government? Do you stand behind his personal beliefs and direction? Are you for taxing the rich or taxing the middle class/poor? Are you happy with his health insurance plans? Do you agree with his decision on the auto-weapons ban? Are you happy with the progression of his educational plan (no child left behind)? Do you agree with his corporate taxation policies? What are your feelings on the current social security situation? What are your feelings on the National Debt? How about social issues like, Abortion, Death Penalty, Gay-Marriage, etc?

What is it about him that you like? Or is your decision to stick with him soley based on the security of this country during this war on terror? Maybe you feel he can protect this country better than Kerry? Explain please.

Brian

PS. http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=3...World&cat=Iraq

Last edited by Brian_C6; 10-06-2004 at 05:11 PM.
Old 10-06-2004, 05:18 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by ftrain
Just reminding everyone who to vote for.
Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i
I don't tell people how to vote, I just tell 'em who is gonna win.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
pigs.jpg (9.1 KB, 243 views)
Old 10-06-2004, 05:33 PM

DirectInfluence is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets NOT elect Bush AGAIN for 2004.
Old 10-06-2004, 05:54 PM

GoBo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DirectInfluence
Lets NOT elect Bush AGAIN for 2004.
i have to agree my but each to there own
Old 10-06-2004, 06:26 PM

gsxrjen is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, Brian c6 looks like someone knows ther politics. . . I agree fully all these young kids who are all for Bush, don't even know a single thing he stands for, besides he likes blowing up people, and playing G.I. Joe with our troops, (our friends, and family). I mean I'm no conesuir on politics myself, but I followed Bush's election the first time four years ago, and I disagreed with many of his beliefs. Now that I can vote, I will after I really read up on the both of them. I mean I watch their debates, but that's just television. They have their websites for a reason, to educate people on just what they Do stand for. $hit even MTV has there own huge campain, to educate the younger voters on what is really going on.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:05 PM

jbone can only hope to improve

one for bush
Old 10-06-2004, 09:26 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd vote for a sock puppet before I vote for Bush.
Old 10-06-2004, 11:31 PM

redrider954 is an unknown quantity at this point

im voting chris f4i as a write in
Old 10-06-2004, 11:36 PM

Buick will become famous soon enough

Im Voting Mr. T

And his vice president
Chewbacca
Old 10-07-2004, 07:04 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

another bush lover
Old 10-07-2004, 07:46 AM

JennB is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought all guys liked bush??
Old 10-07-2004, 09:39 AM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by redrider954
im voting chris f4i as a write in
My fellow Americans.... view my platform and follow the lead of this young man!

CHRISNOF4I FOR PRESIDENT

Vote for ChrisNoF4i in '04! ChrisNoF4i.... he WON'T rape your babies!
Old 10-07-2004, 10:47 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, it's good to read some alternative positives about Bush. It seems throughout this election year, we're constantly hearing about how bad Kerry & Co. is. Seems like Kerry talks about his plans and Bush talks about how bad Kerry's plans are. I never seem to hear about Bush and his plans.

I also feel the War has sorta camouflaged other serious issues and we tend to forget they even exist. I'm voting for Kerry in November b/c (IMO) I think the war in Iraq is over. Iraqi Government is being established, Hussein has been ousted, and it's only a matter of time that the sergeants will dissipate. With enough international funding, the new government will begin building their own enforcement..... at least enough to begin taking control of themselves.

Aside from the War.....
I disagree with higher taxes for the middleclass. Bush is taxing the poor/middleclass and lowering the taxes for the wealthy. I understand the system and I don't think it works. Although making the rich, richer (on paper) SHOULD benefit the poor, do you really think your boss is handing more money to you b/c he's getting richer? C'mon.... you're worth whatever the market value is worth. If someone is willing to work for less, you will be replaced. If the poor continue to get poor, they will work for less, and drive the overall market value down. His educational reform has gone NO WHERE since '00 and I am sure that is partly due to the war..... I realize the funding just hasn't been there. He's consistently cut funding every time it's on the floor.... for his own plan? Pre-War, I wish he formed a larger collation before invading Iraq. It would have lessened the financial blow this country has faced in the past 2 years. I don't really need to get into the National Deficit but sending tax refund checks to everyone his first few months (spending the surplus), I feel, was a big mistake. I still don't understand it. His social issues are a bit of concern for this growing / maturing nation. Why be anti-gay marriage, anti-abortion, and anti-stem cell research? Technology and human civilization is constantly changing and evolving and we need to embrace these changes... you can't avoid them. I do, however, agree with Bush's weapon policies and I believe in the death penalty. I feel criminals are given crazy rights these days and the harsh repercussions are lessening... in turn allow people to become more violent.

I dunno. I can't wait to hear about the next debate. I look forward to hearing more about what Bush can do for me.... until then, (it this is weird statement) but I feel I'm making a conservative judgment w/ Kerry.

Brian

PS. Anyone else hear about Cheney's false statements on Edwards. I guess Edwards Senate attendence was near 100% his first 3 years and Cheney called him "Senator Gone"? Weird

Last edited by Brian_C6; 10-07-2004 at 11:00 AM.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:33 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
Seems like Kerry talks about his plans and Bush talks about how bad Kerry's plans are. I never seem to hear about Bush and his plans.

His social issues are a bit of concern for this growing / maturing nation. Why be anti-gay marriage, anti-abortion, and anti-stem cell research? Technology and human civilization is constantly changing and evolving and we need to embrace these changes

A. funny, cuz i thought the same thing about kerry-all these 'plans' he talks about.

B. it is about time we have a president in office with some effing MORALS...i understand separation of church and state, but this country was founded on God. i stand behind bush and his morals 100%...if you stand for nothing now, you'll settle for nothing later. this world is going to destroy itself, and imo, gay marriage and the such are steps taking us closer to that end. a lot of this is my own personal opinion, but bush stands against many of the issues that i am against-those being gay marriage (i dont believe you are born gay, and i don't believe being gay is right---so love the sinner, hate the sin); abortion is always a tough one, but fundamentally i am against it because it is taking human life, there are always the rapes, etc argument-and that is the only hangup i have. abortion is wrong. plain and simple. stem cell research-**** you gotta die of something...natural selection is a natural process, lets stop effing with genes and stuff like that and let nature (G0d) take its course. again, i feel it is just wrong.

i could rant for an hour, but i doubt i'd convicne any of you to change your minds...

my two penneis.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:45 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
A. funny, cuz i thought the same thing about kerry-all these 'plans' he talks about.

B. it is about time we have a president in office with some effing MORALS...i understand separation of church and state, but this country was founded on God. i stand behind bush and his morals 100%...if you stand for nothing now, you'll settle for nothing later. this world is going to destroy itself, and imo, gay marriage and the such are steps taking us closer to that end. a lot of this is my own personal opinion, but bush stands against many of the issues that i am against-those being gay marriage (i dont believe you are born gay, and i don't believe being gay is right---so love the sinner, hate the sin); abortion is always a tough one, but fundamentally i am against it because it is taking human life, there are always the rapes, etc argument-and that is the only hangup i have. abortion is wrong. plain and simple. stem cell research-**** you gotta die of something...natural selection is a natural process, lets stop effing with genes and stuff like that and let nature (G0d) take its course. again, i feel it is just wrong.

i could rant for an hour, but i doubt i'd convicne any of you to change your minds...

my two penneis.

that was well spent
Old 10-07-2004, 12:05 PM

Jay6 is a decent person

wow, there is a lot of intelligent well thought out opinions in this thread

I thought all stunters were dumb thugs?
Old 10-07-2004, 03:49 PM

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point

If I could vote I would vote for bush.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:42 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kerry has zero substance whatsoever. He talks a great game, but he has yet to talk about how he plans on implementing his lofty goals. Plus, it's inevitable that he'd try increase taxes. And quite frankly, I don't think he'd be tough on terrorism.

At least with Bush you know what he's gonna do. No one know what the hell Kerry has planned, including Kerry. What are these "four points" he keeps bringing up?
Old 10-08-2004, 01:36 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
but this country was founded on God
but this is also WAY back in the day mid 1700's. Times have changed a lot since then. There are tons of different religions and back then God was a much bigger influence on peoples lives. In today's society it still influences people, but I dont believe that its as great as an influence as before. And thats why you see a gradual change in societies belief system (ie, gay marriage being acceptable). .. teach.. u dont like 2 hot chicks makin out??? i support gay marriage if the two chicks are hot

Quick Reply: Do not forget to vote for Bush in a few weeks