Midwest Stunters 12 Bar...no Good

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2003, 07:56 PM

Six Six Six is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by T&A
Maybe if you would of contacted them first before flaming them on stuntlife, they would have been more accomadating....

Originally posted by 1fastrider
..and i did email brian127with no reply.....my email is offroadryder@comcast.net if you didnt recieve it brian....i didnt find any email link under contacts on your website.....

Hmm
Old 11-02-2003, 08:24 PM

aaron f is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by skelator
if you got the bar and were not happy with the welds, then why would you even put it on and 12 with it in the first place? plus i must say it isnt cool to trash a dude on here until afer you confront him first.

just my .02
WORD
Old 11-02-2003, 08:54 PM

Kirt135 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: yeah no ****

Originally posted by Six Six Six
I hate people who try to stick up for bad companys. The guy got screwed and has every right to come on here and tell people what the deal is. This is a forum where people share experiences and opinions, so stop your bitching. he made a legitamate claim and i bet if he didn't post here he wouldn't be getting a refund, i quote brian from midwest : "We dont offer refunds, but I will for you". Good luck man i hope they pull through and give you a refund, def go with sb freaks there shiat is top notch and you don't have to weld it on.
You don't have 2 weld on it cause u can't 12 like the big boys! We ride hard, check the videos. I weigh 180 and my frame is fine. Watch my 12 bar in action. http://www.pimpn50s.com/kirtdemo.mpg

Midweststunters bar is bad ***....................

Now lets c you in action on your precious SB bar, I need a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2003, 08:58 PM

skelator is an unknown quantity at this point
this has realy gotten out of hand, glad its not my frame, or business.
Old 11-02-2003, 09:31 PM

1fastrider is an unknown quantity at this point
hey kirt135 your 12 bar and the one i recieved are two different bars HMMMMMMM...wonder why....and another thing look at this warning they put on there site after this thread was posted

[WEB]http://www.midweststunters.com/12_bars.htm[/WEB]

Now you need to reinforce frame...ohh and brian dont forget to put" some items may not come with directions"........i didnt get any directions like the site said......oh yea

WARNING: welds might be performed with our eyes closed

i must of got one of those
Old 11-03-2003, 12:55 AM

Black Rob can only hope to improve
Dude... chill out... Common sense is that adding a 12' bar means you want to punish your bike. By punish I mean put it through tasks it was not designed for. Hell, you take a chance breaking your fiddy just riding it. Add a bar and try hanging 100+ pounds off the *** end, what do you think could happen??? Thats just asking for it. You come on here badmouthing companies before talking with them. He tried to rectify the situation by telling you he'd refund you, just contact him. He said that on the 30th, then you came on here on the 31st flaming him again by saying you e-mailed him with no response. Dude, wait more than 24 hours for a friggin e-mailed response. Not everyone spends countless hours on the computer playing with their "ding-a-ling". If you pulled that sh*t with me or my company I wouldn't even have extended an offer of refund. You can't talk sh*t on a board like this, then act like you didn't start sh*t and act all nice to try to get paid. Thats BS. You see the sh*t they're doing on their fiddies? Their videos are sick. They are relentless on those bikes, but do you think that adding 3 pieces of steel bolted to your frame is gonna allow you to do that **** to a XR50??!!!?? Of course you need to reinforce your frame and anything else you can think of. Did you try to 12've that thing before a bar? NO? why, didn't think the plastic fender was strong enough?? Think about it. I'm not flaming ya, but it was not cool the way you handle this sh*t. Take it as a lesson and move on. While your at it, try to sue or flame honda cuz their "kids" dirtbike didn't hold your weight. I bet they'll send you a free one... Hey Brian127 and Kirt135... I deserve a free bar or video, don't ya think??? LOL
Old 11-03-2003, 01:03 AM

aaron f is an unknown quantity at this point
siberthugd said

I'm not flaming ya
sure ya are and good for ya he needs it
Old 11-03-2003, 08:25 AM

Finally someone has seen the light!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by siberthugd
Dude... chill out... Common sense is that adding a 12' bar means you want to punish your bike. By punish I mean put it through tasks it was not designed for. Hell, you take a chance breaking your fiddy just riding it. Add a bar and try hanging 100+ pounds off the *** end, what do you think could happen??? Thats just asking for it. You come on here badmouthing companies before talking with them. He tried to rectify the situation by telling you he'd refund you, just contact him. He said that on the 30th, then you came on here on the 31st flaming him again by saying you e-mailed him with no response. Dude, wait more than 24 hours for a friggin e-mailed response. Not everyone spends countless hours on the computer playing with their "ding-a-ling". If you pulled that sh*t with me or my company I wouldn't even have extended an offer of refund. You can't talk sh*t on a board like this, then act like you didn't start sh*t and act all nice to try to get paid. Thats BS. You see the sh*t they're doing on their fiddies? Their videos are sick. They are relentless on those bikes, but do you think that adding 3 pieces of steel bolted to your frame is gonna allow you to do that **** to a XR50??!!!?? Of course you need to reinforce your frame and anything else you can think of. Did you try to 12've that thing before a bar? NO? why, didn't think the plastic fender was strong enough?? Think about it. I'm not flaming ya, but it was not cool the way you handle this sh*t. Take it as a lesson and move on. While your at it, try to sue or flame honda cuz their "kids" dirtbike didn't hold your weight. I bet they'll send you a free one... Hey Brian127 and Kirt135... I deserve a free bar or video, don't ya think??? LOL [/QUOTE

Siberthugd, your the man. Some of these riders want to trash everyone else, but no one ever gets a glimpse of their riding skillz.
They just like to hide behind their comp. and talk that shiatttt......

Yall should have respect for your fellow fiddy riders like Siberthugd..
Old 11-03-2003, 09:34 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Jesus this has gotten outa hand quick.

I agree. Perhaps you should have taken this up with Midwest personally and not on stuntlife.

KB
Old 11-03-2003, 02:46 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree with you guys he shoudl have takin it up with them first, which he says he did but he also should have givin more time, he also said that the bar he got was dif. than the one advertised??? if true thats jus fuked up, but put your self in his shoes, brand new bike 04 cant be moer than a few weeks old and it brakes.............
Old 11-03-2003, 03:31 PM

Re: Re: Re: yeah no ****

Originally posted by Kirt135
You don't have 2 weld on it cause u can't 12 like the big boys! We ride hard, check the videos. I weigh 180 and my frame is fine. Watch my 12 bar in action. http://www.pimpn50s.com/kirtdemo.mpg

Midweststunters bar is bad ***....................

Now lets c you in action on your precious SB bar, I need a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ride dirt , you guys make me laugh, if you were smart you would give the guy his money back, but your a bunch of bitches..be a man and step up and admit you f***ed the guy. you sold him some half *** made 12 bar. and WOW you guys are scary good can i have your autographs, who cares if you can 12 better then me or anyone else. the fact of the matter is, you sold a messedup 12 bar...1fast let us know if you get a refund now im hooked to see what the midwestframecrackers end up doing
Old 11-03-2003, 04:32 PM

ftrain is a decent person
From what I see 1fast was right.

He went onto their website and saw a nice bar
He placed a order for the bar he saw on the website
He go the bar but it was no the one he ordered.
The bar was made like ****
The bar is designed poorly which resulted in breaking his subframe
He trys to contact them but gets no reply
He posts on stuntlife to warn others
He suddenly gets a reply from them
Midwest changes website to say you must reinforce the frame
Midwest says he will get a refund
1fast thanks him for sending a check and is waiting for it to arrive.
666 talks smack about midwest.
Midwest backstabs 1fast because 666 talks smack. 1fast does not even know 666 and now he is not going to get a refund because of what someone else says?

poor kid is left with a POS 12've bar and a 04 subframe that is snapped in half.

Midwest you business ethics suck!!! You need to grow up if you want to run a company. At the least be a tad more professional on a public forum.
HOW THE FU(K do you guys see that 1fast was in the wrong? People just like to talk smack to be an ***.
Old 11-03-2003, 05:09 PM

jlhenry is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is funny. The only thing I know after reading it is I won't be buying anything from Midwest regardless of the quality due to the fact that you are making your company look really childish by arguing and name calling. If you would have simply said refunds were not your policy and that was on your website(before you changed it) I would think differently of you. 1fst that 12 bar was obviously a piece of **** why would you even mount it? IMO you got what you had coming to you by even using that POS.
Old 11-03-2003, 06:18 PM

Look at his frame.

Originally posted by kxrider
i agree with you guys he shoudl have takin it up with them first, which he says he did but he also should have givin more time, he also said that the bar he got was dif. than the one advertised??? if true thats jus fuked up, but put your self in his shoes, brand new bike 04 cant be moer than a few weeks old and it brakes.............
His frame is broke down, if the 12 bar really did it it would bend up, not down. Look at the bends in the frame......... Just a thought!
Old 11-03-2003, 06:25 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: yeah no ****

Originally posted by Six Six Six
i ride dirt , you guys make me laugh, if you were smart you would give the guy his money back, but your a bunch of bitches..be a man and step up and admit you f***ed the guy. you sold him some half *** made 12 bar. and WOW you guys are scary good can i have your autographs, who cares if you can 12 better then me or anyone else. the fact of the matter is, you sold a messedup 12 bar...1fast let us know if you get a refund now im hooked to see what the midwestframecrackers end up doing
I'm just stating the obvious, u talk way 2 much shiat. Now I'm a bitch. I didn't have anything to do with that guys bar. I just have one from midwest and it performs better than any other bar out there....100%better. That's a fact that everyone can c with their own eyes when they watch any # of the videos I have posted. Argue that shiat 666. I ride dirt 2.........
Old 11-03-2003, 07:30 PM

Originally posted by ftrain
Midwest backstabs 1fast because 666 talks smack. 1fast does not even know 666 and now he is not going to get a refund because of what someone else says?
sorry guys if i came off as a dick i just don't like to see people get ripped off, i felt for 1fast, and hope i didn't screw him by stating my opinions. i do not know 1fast i was just trying to help a guy out when everyone else was bashing him. i think midwest will do the right thing so this can be put in the past. maybe like others said he got a bad bar. sorry for talking "smack" i get riled up sometimes
Old 11-03-2003, 07:34 PM

From what I see 1fast was right.

He went onto their website and saw a nice bar
He placed a order for the bar he saw on the website
He go the bar but it was no the one he ordered.
The bar was made like ****
The bar is designed poorly which resulted in breaking his subframe
trys to contact them but gets no reply
He posts on stuntlife to warn others
He suddenly gets a reply from them
Midwest changes website to say you must reinforce the frame
Midwest says he will get a refund
1fast thanks him for sending a check and is waiting for it to arrive.
666 talks smack about midwest.

poor kid is left with a POS 12've bar and a 04 subframe that is snapped in half.

Midwest you business ethics suck!!! You need to grow up if you want to run a company. At the least be a tad more professional on a public forum.
HOW THE FU(K do you guys see that 1fast was in the wrong? People just like to talk smack to be an ***.
that is correct he said he was going to give a refund untill all this got him a bad name, now that everyone knows how bad the quality of his products are he turned around and denied me in email ..i sent my house adress and stoped posting..i was all done with the issue.. than others bad mouthed him in return he gets mad and says FU no refund puts a claimer on his site and is done with it he says "im not posting anymore".....what i would like to see is him to stunt the exact bar i got sent to me ha ha, cant be done with out fing it up...i recieved a POS bar...and for your info the frame did bend up....i think i know how to twelve and in which way.....and the reason i bolted it up is because i was ecited and thought i was recieving the 12 bar that they have in video and didnt think twice untill till the first time i used it....

Kirt135 can i see a pic of your twelve bar??????????not the same as mine

so all in all he now knows that everyone here will never buy his products either because they are not made well,dont include directions even though you dont need them,or acts really childish because of others comments on their NOT SO GOOD products.....i think i might order SB freaks for my friends 04 crf and 12 that the same way and show that you prolly dont need to reinforce..
Old 11-03-2003, 07:54 PM

snacksnack is an unknown quantity at this point
why do you guys keep saying he didnt get the bar he ordered? Looks just like the one on their website?

am i missing somthing their?
Old 11-03-2003, 08:07 PM

yes you are it is made differntly differnt material and differntly made.....check theirs than check mine...
Old 11-03-2003, 09:06 PM

RedRebel is a decent person
It is broke down...........hmmm..looks to me he endoed or something and it landed on teh bar..snap

Quick Reply: Midwest Stunters 12 Bar...no Good