Midwest Stunters 12 Bar...no Good

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 09:55 PM

Kirt135 is an unknown quantity at this point
My 12 bar

Originally posted by 1fastrider
that is correct he said he was going to give a refund untill all this got him a bad name, now that everyone knows how bad the quality of his products are he turned around and denied me in email ..i sent my house adress and stoped posting..i was all done with the issue.. than others bad mouthed him in return he gets mad and says FU no refund puts a claimer on his site and is done with it he says "im not posting anymore".....what i would like to see is him to stunt the exact bar i got sent to me ha ha, cant be done with out fing it up...i recieved a POS bar...and for your info the frame did bend up....i think i know how to twelve and in which way.....and the reason i bolted it up is because i was ecited and thought i was recieving the 12 bar that they have in video and didnt think twice untill till the first time i used it....

Kirt135 can i see a pic of your twelve bar??????????not the same as mine

so all in all he now knows that everyone here will never buy his products either because they are not made well,dont include directions even though you dont need them,or acts really childish because of others comments on their NOT SO GOOD products.....i think i might order SB freaks for my friends 04 crf and 12 that the same way and show that you prolly dont need to reinforce..
My 12 bar is exactally the same design except it is detachable. That is y it looks thicker. The tubes slide over smaller bars which are the exact same size as your bar and they have pins through them so it can be slid off in seconds. The stregnth is exactally the same... Check it out at http://www.midweststunters.com/12_bars.htm
That is my bike & I am the one 12ing at the bottom of the page.

That is a pic of my bar, the first one they ever made. And from that bar they made a jig which all the other bars are made, so it is the exact same within a few centim. or so. The only diff. is mine has no cross brace like yours, which only makes it stronger. I just don't understand how yours could do what u say it did. Mine is the same & I get F--Kin nutz on mine. I give u my word, my bar has probably been through more crazy shiat that any 12 bar on any 50 anywhere, and they both came from the same steel place, made from the same jig......... Who knows? My website will be back up tomorrow or the next day, check out the videos on my 50's page and watch my bar, it gets banged up!

Also are u sure u bolted it up straight? Did u stand the bike up and check it. If the bar isn't put on straight it could catch & bend.
Old 11-04-2003, 07:14 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE]He went onto their website and saw a nice bar
He placed a order for the bar he saw on the website
He go the bar but it was no the one he ordered.
The bar was made like ****
The bar is designed poorly which resulted in breaking his subframe
He trys to contact them but gets no reply
He posts on stuntlife to warn others
He suddenly gets a reply from them
Midwest changes website to say you must reinforce the frame
Midwest says he will get a refund
1fast thanks him for sending a check and is waiting for it to arrive.
666 talks smack about midwest.
Midwest backstabs 1fast because 666 talks smack. 1fast does not even know 666 and now he is not going to get a refund because of what someone else says?
poor kid is left with a POS 12've bar and a 04 subframe that is snapped in half.
Midwest you business ethics suck!!! You need to grow up if you want to run a company. At the least be a tad more professional on a public forum.
HOW THE FU(K do you guys see that 1fast was in the wrong? People just like to talk smack to be an ***.QUOTE]

howdy all,

ftrain, i see your point if that was what really happened, but its not.

#1 1 fast is a liar, he never tried to contact me - why would i jeopardize my business by not replying to him. when you get done with my note you will see that i care about business. but not a guy that handles business like 1fast.

#2 Whats with this "its not the same bar sh$t. listen closely this may be hard to understand, There is a stationary bar and a detachable one - he = 1fast ordered the stationary one, the bar on most of the bikes on the site are the detachable one. OMG OMG it cant be.

#3 The bars are made on a jig and they are all straight, ive sold over 50 and 1fast is the only one crying because he 12'd to hard - because he cant ride he bends his frame and bends the bar and now its my fault.

#4 I = me, brian smith bought a freestyle inginuity 12 bar for my street bike - i broke my frame the first time i tried 12ing it, and the 12 bar did not come with instructions. not only did i crash and break my frame but i installed it all wrong and i didnt give two bits of a sh$t, why because i am a stunter and what do you f#king expect to happen. cry me a river,

http://www.midweststunters.com/briansmith_street.htm

#5 - ftrain QUOTE - Midwest your business ethics suck!!! You need to grow up if you want to run a company. At the least be a tad more professional on a public forum.

run a company lets see,
here a few of mine,
www.newyorkcity1.com
www.staticbydesign.com
www.kansascity1.com
www.motoxschool.com
www.stunterschool.com
www.fmxschool.com
www.bmxschool.com
www.midweststunters.com
www.pimpn50s.com
www.exoticwebsitedesign.com
www.billiardsexpert.com
www.natalieshepherd.com

believe this punk kid if you want, its all bs
Old 11-04-2003, 02:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
All arguing and BS aside if you said the bar looked like poor quality work and wasent the bar in the pic when you got it why did you even mount it up?
Old 11-04-2003, 06:37 PM

1fastrider is an unknown quantity at this point
ok any one that backs this product i would like to see someone come and stunt this excact bar i have....any one local can come mount it up and use it...and if they can stunt it i will say im wrong.....stock frame and all....so local to joliet area come and stunt this bar the right way.....i dont think any action i did was wrong ....everyone says why did you mount it up?because i thought they stunt that in the video.....and i didnt bend it, anyone that comes and trys to stunt it will find out...let me know guys......
#1 1 fast is a liar, he never tried to contact me - why would i jeopardize my business by not replying to him. when you get done with my note you will see that i care about business. but not a guy that handles business like 1fast.
To: <offroadryder@attbi.com>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 4:08 AM
Subject: Re: ABOUT BAR??

From: "1fastrider @ StuntLife.com" <offroadryder@attbi.com>
To: motoxschool@hotmail.com
Subject: ABOUT BAR???
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:27:18 -0500
Old 11-04-2003, 08:26 PM
Regular StuntLifer

fugi996 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll test out your 12 bar....i'm not that far north from you. maybe about a 1/2 hour.
Old 11-04-2003, 08:39 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Oh yeah, I think the welds look bad because he must be using a gasless mig welder, with the kind of wire with flux in there.....Thats why they look bad, but they do look like they have plenty of penetration

Old 11-05-2003, 01:00 AM

ok well give me a PM and we can meet up let you test it and all...it would be cool to have some others to ride with also...maybe make a day out of it and/or fix it if it breaks .....hit me in PM or email
Old 11-05-2003, 04:40 AM
go **** yourself

very good fugi, you are right flux core.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:51 AM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm down for this also, I'm sure some other guys from CR will be willing to take a trip to joliet for some fiddy action also.
Old 11-05-2003, 06:11 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Hell yea I will use it.......
I know I wont break no frame....Im tooooo smooooooooth

I dont have to many reasons for the 12 bar though....ape's and preists ....that is about it. I am more into trying to scape tail...and ride it out....that bar would just get in the way.

Anyhow.....I think you all should get off Brians ***!
I think the bar was just fine....who cares how it looks? I sure dont care how the fu(kin welds looks~! how gay is that.

I noticed where you broke you frame....I really dont think you had that 12 bar pounded down far enough into the frame. How I can tell? 1st off the frame ends where still angled in...you need to bend them out for the bar to fit down the tubes. At any rate...get your **** welded and get back out there!

If anyone said what I said.... I never read all the posts in this thread (too many pages) I still dont think you should bash the guy...he didnt do anything wrong

Good luck,
Rob
Old 11-05-2003, 07:13 PM

the bar dosent go in the tubes....let me know when you guys want to do this...were off sunday........
Old 11-05-2003, 08:18 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Originally posted by 1fastrider
the bar dosent go in the tubes....let me know when you guys want to do this...were off sunday........

yes it does.
Old 11-05-2003, 08:22 PM
Regular StuntLifer

let this thread die already!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2003, 08:23 PM

bolts on with ubolts... just four U blots and your set to try and see if you wont crack frame...anyways we want to ride with your crew
Old 11-05-2003, 08:25 PM
Regular StuntLifer

1fastrider you can come out with us any time we ride
Old 11-05-2003, 09:08 PM
go **** yourself

i dont have a day job because i bank off websites, ... so im coming to, when and where - i'll show you, 1fast, how to ride, or am i not invited, sissy boy
Old 11-05-2003, 09:19 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Brian, your more than welcome to rock fiddies with us...Did you get my e-mail I sent you
Old 11-05-2003, 10:42 PM
go **** yourself

yes and it sounds good, i wont be in town till monday. i'll get back to ya,
Old 11-05-2003, 11:09 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by fugi996
let this thread die already!!!!!!!!!!!

never
Old 11-05-2003, 11:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
My little buddy Chad busted his *** with one of there bars on the fiddy and it held up. His wreck was on the front page of Pimpn50s.com.

Quick Reply: Midwest Stunters 12 Bar...no Good