Midwest Stunters 12 Bar...no Good

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 12:50 PM

ftrain is a decent person
I can weld better with my eyes closed.
Old 10-30-2003, 01:34 PM

Chad OTE is an unknown quantity at this point
if they cared about customer service, they should get this straightened up pretty quick. the welds look crappy for sure. but you do take stunting into your own hands. least they could do is refund or replace it. as far as your frame goes. just going to have to brace it. we've all bent our subframes from crashes. keep us up to date on this one.
Old 10-30-2003, 02:27 PM

1fastrider is an unknown quantity at this point
i just want a refund....i know people break subframes over time not THE FIRST TIME......yo midwest can i have a refund asap...ohh yea and when it was mounted the bar wasnt straight with the bike at all......i think i might have little sister weld me up one like this and sell it on ebay
Old 10-30-2003, 03:21 PM

weedracer is a decent person
I did see in their 12 bar demo vid the kid who is ridding the red fiddy his last try the frame tweeks alot wonder if he broke his frame yet
Old 10-30-2003, 04:10 PM

Reload Once is an unknown quantity at this point
sry man im gonna have to go with mid west on this i just checked there site this is whaty it says

MID-WEST STUNTERS has the newest exclusive design avaliable,
Instalation instructions included bolts up in about 10 minutes.
You may need to reinforce your frame depending on how hard you 12 the bike.
All of the bikes in the pics and videos have reinforced frames.
Old 10-30-2003, 05:24 PM

Xidium is an unknown quantity at this point
Its says instructions which he didnt get and the problem could have been that you didnt have it positioned right were the skid plate met the road directly causing the frame to bend tring to get it to contact directly.
Old 10-30-2003, 05:59 PM

Boughetto is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like your screwed. From what all these posts indicate, go w/sbf bar. Also, whoever responded from midwest stunters, didnt sound to outoing about getting you a refund, just said in many words "tuff"
Old 10-30-2003, 06:13 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point
That bar looks ultra sketchy.. but you had to have nailed that bar *hard*. Either that or it sucked so bad it dug into the road when you set it down.
Old 10-30-2003, 06:50 PM

Gearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
It's true that you take the risk of damaging your bike when you stunt, so I always take it as just part of the game. But, damn, that is by far some of the worst welding I have ever seen! And that's pretty bad when you can see that in a small picture! I've seen better welds out of a newbie than that! I'm on your side man, they should give you a refund, not just because it broke your frame, but just because of overall poor quality.
Old 10-30-2003, 07:01 PM

Reload Once is an unknown quantity at this point
i still think the midwest bar is crap welds are horrible i just ment that they did warn you but they shoulod still refund your money n i would go with the sbf one
Old 10-30-2003, 07:17 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
1fastrider - why havent you contacted us, like the # 0n the site 8168967574 or the email address on the site. i'm gathering you just want to make a big spectacle out of this, and thats ok, you are mad. We dont offer refunds, but I will for you. send it back to us email me for our address.
Old 10-30-2003, 07:18 PM
go **** yourself

1fastrider - why havent you contacted us, like the # 0n the site 8168967574 or the email address on the site. i'm gathering you just want to make a big spectacle out of this, and thats ok, you are mad. We dont offer refunds, but I will for you. send it back to us email me for our address. and also i am a seventh grade welder.
Old 10-30-2003, 08:25 PM

1fastrider is an unknown quantity at this point
ok thanks will email tonight
Old 10-31-2003, 01:58 AM

Black Rob can only hope to improve
I hope they refund it for you... It sounds to me they're trying to make good. It was just maybe a defective item, all companies and products have problems once in a while. I'm sure SBFreaks put a bad bar out once or twice too by accident. I don't even have my fiddy anymore, nor did I have a 12' bar, so I don't have a comparison or opinion on either company. I am getting another soon though and would buy from them, cuz judging from their vids they beat the hell outta their fiddies. I'm sure they can do good work with all the crazy sh*t that they can do. Just gotta plan it all out. If you beat it, plan ahead. Honda didn't plan on extending the frame so a 100+ pound rider can jump and hang all their weight off the back. We all do damage to our bikes stuntin, it's part of the game. The bikes take a beating. It sucks, I'm not denying that. I'm just saying sh*t happens and it was "special equipment". You (or someone else) mounted it, not even the company. Your lucky he's offering you your money back. I hope you have better luck and I'm sorry hearing about your frame. Now go get that b*tch welded and reinforced, then hop back on.
Old 10-31-2003, 05:02 AM
go **** yourself

I hope they refund it for you... It sounds to me they're trying to make good. It was just maybe a defective item, all companies and products have problems once in a while. I'm sure SBFreaks put a bad bar out once or twice too by accident. I don't even have my fiddy anymore, nor did I have a 12' bar, so I don't have a comparison or opinion on either company. I am getting another soon though and would buy from them, cuz judging from their vids they beat the hell outta their fiddies. I'm sure they can do good work with all the crazy sh*t that they can do. Just gotta plan it all out. If you beat it, plan ahead. Honda didn't plan on extending the frame so a 100+ pound rider can jump and hang all their weight off the back. We all do damage to our bikes stuntin, it's part of the game. The bikes take a beating. It sucks, I'm not denying that. I'm just saying sh*t happens and it was "special equipment". You (or someone else) mounted it, not even the company. Your lucky he's offering you your money back. I hope you have better luck and I'm sorry hearing about your frame. Now go get that b*tch welded and reinforced, then hop back on.
Old 10-31-2003, 06:06 AM
go **** yourself

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	picture%20034.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	43135  
Old 10-31-2003, 10:20 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Silver Surfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Diviniti
that is some NASTY welding on that thing. ewww...

no kidding.... that thing is cheap beyond belief. but

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU COME ON THIS BOARD BITCHING ABOUT GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN CALLED OR EMAILED THEM YET???

If you made a spectacle out of this like you have here I'd **** on you before I gave you a refund.

If you have a problem go directly to the source.

Old 10-31-2003, 11:46 AM

aaron f is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Silver Surfer
no kidding.... that thing is cheap beyond belief. but

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU COME ON THIS BOARD BITCHING ABOUT GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN CALLED OR EMAILED THEM YET???

If you made a spectacle out of this like you have here I'd **** on you before I gave you a refund.

If you have a problem go directly to the source.

thats what ive been thinking
Old 10-31-2003, 02:01 PM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah no ****

Originally posted by brian127
1fastrider - why havent you contacted us, like the # 0n the site 8168967574 or the email address on the site. i'm gathering you just want to make a big spectacle out of this
why wouldn't you contact them first?

I hate it when people think that they can use the net to bash people without asking that person about the problem first!!!!
Old 10-31-2003, 03:24 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point
those are not welds those are just puddles, .....at least they are tryin to make rite with you, but u still got a broke frame that needds fixin and the faulty bar did cuae that..........

Quick Reply: Midwest Stunters 12 Bar...no Good