View Poll Results: CHINESE OR HONDA FIDDY'S?
HONDA FIDDY'S ARE THE BETTER BUY!
82.83%
CHINESE FIDDY'S ARE THE BETTER BUY!
17.17%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Chinese Or Honda Fiddy's

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 02:30 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Chinese Or Honda Fiddy's

Originally Posted by blasterStuntr01
Im just saying its harder to wheelie than a china bike.
i thought you were joking. if you think thats the case you're nuts
Old 03-04-2006, 04:40 AM

LOZ- is a decent person

can you buy aftermarket shocks for a chinaman 50?

how would a 200 pound fella sit on them?
Old 03-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
**** that thing is GAAAAABAGE
i never said it wasnt garbage, but compare it to dizzos z50, mine smokes it. sure its hard to wheelie and i should go through and fix a few things, but the majority of the problems have nothing to do with it being chinese or a honda, its me being lazy and beating the hell out of it. ive ghost ridden the thing in the top of second gear off of a 15 foot ledge. i love beating on fiddys
Old 03-05-2006, 08:17 PM

xrhonda50 is an unknown quantity at this point

bueno
Old 03-06-2006, 07:29 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by blasterStuntr01
DUH... But if you have no power than you have no wheelies. So honda= no power= no wheelies

you got it wrong

no power = takes more skill to wheelie = hondas take more skill to wheelie stock

I can wheelie in all three gears with +1 and a stock motor other then that..

Can't wait tell I Get a 88 with race head and my 4 speed tranny in, then i'l be ripping wheelies at 50mph :YEAH
Old 03-11-2006, 10:57 AM

dubs85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Honda all the way never had a problem.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:29 PM

trickster is an unknown quantity at this point

never rode a honda 50 but ive spent many a drunken nights riding my mxcrazy out in the country and never had a problem. now i would never buy one from a gas station or pep boys. lets see 500 for my 70cc or 1200 for a honda 50. if it last new two years, this aug, then **** it. been worth every penny.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:14 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trickster
never rode a honda 50 but ive spent many a drunken nights riding my mxcrazy out in the country and never had a problem. now i would never buy one from a gas station or pep boys. lets see 500 for my 70cc or 1200 for a honda 50. if it last new two years, this aug, then **** it. been worth every penny.
In 2 years your $500 china will be worth $0

In two years my Honda will be like $900 maybe .

Honda = :YEAH = = =

Chinese = = = =
Old 06-25-2006, 01:34 PM

sytfu_RR is an unknown quantity at this point

yea my chinese one aint worth shiet but for $300 its the best option for me, since im poor. I'd really like a honda, but untill my funding allows for it, CHI-NEE!!
Old 06-25-2006, 02:07 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

i know first hand, that these chi-knee bishes are just as rugged as the xr's. i dropped that bish doin a 3rd gear standup prolly goin 35 or so....... bike was runnin and i wassnt. picked it up, and other than a bent brake lever it was ganxtah. lets keep it real who is really gonna sell their fiddy anyway??? i know i keep almost everything i buy, or i give it away.

honestly, you do have to buy some parts to get it perfect, but why not just buy it in the first place like we did.

bars, seats, pegs, and a trip to OSH to replace all the ***** nuts and bolts, and it is all good! plus we come wit a 110cc manual 4speed:YEAH .
Old 07-02-2006, 08:17 AM

minipig is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Chinese Or Honda Fiddy's??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

they use the same motor as honda, is this true?

i really doubt it ,, i bought a ''hongda'' from china in laos,,and had it for tourist to rent .. the thing fell to bits after 6 weeks, the rear shocks pin sheared while i was still running it in. i had some fat israeli chick on the back. the chinese dont know what a torque setting is.leave well alone....

they may copy the honda engine..but no way are they gonna import honda engines into china, to export them later.

anything chinese is guaranteed to break quick..
Old 07-02-2006, 11:26 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

if you buy one, you change over the junk parts anyways building it to stunt (spring, bars, ect) so to me it doesnt matter as long as it's the brand that interchanges with Honda parts
Old 07-02-2006, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
if you buy one, you change over the junk parts anyways building it to stunt (spring, bars, ect) so to me it doesnt matter as long as it's the brand that interchanges with Honda parts
very true. thats pretty much what I did. :YEAH
Old 07-03-2006, 01:57 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

yep, modded those sucky parts... now it is better than xr's. 4speed manual, and very durable. i rode my boi's xr, and it felt like i was riding a tricycle. we put him on the chiknee wontens, and he was like holy **** i regret buyin my xr and ttr. i must admit though.... the ttr is ownin xr's!
Old 07-03-2006, 09:51 AM

owning on a track maybe.... not stuntin.... which is what this site is about.
becides ANYTIME 1 make puts out a bike (especially those that sell as many as the Honda 50's) the next manufacturer is gona try to make one bigger/faster, but they just arent Honda's, and they derfinately cant take the beating a Honda does... try as they may, they cant duplicate.... seen Honda 50's older than me still running... hollar @ me when you can say that about a TTR (which i give 5 yrs tops) or the Chineese.... good thing you can use Honda parts on em'
Old 07-03-2006, 02:12 PM

well, from personal experience. i havent even done the first oil change on my *****, and it is still runnin like a champ! stunting.... um it is stunted, why race a xr or a replica... its all about killin the streets on the mini's. i rode a ttr and a xr for a whole day, needless to say the ttr was rode way more. i liked the brake feel better, it was a little sluggish on gearshifts, but bike height, bar placement, and seat feel stock........ far more superior, without modding.
the ***** replicaz..... well that goes without saying, built on a proven platform, and added a few extraz. **** comes with well i will just show you....

seat height:

electric start:

tripple tree risers:

hydraulic disc brakes:

bike fork travel and ground clearance:

and also the ability to lower the shocks in the yoke and tripple tree, and oh what huge forks they are..... here are the two subjects to see the difference. notice the shock tops past the tripple.

as far as the life of the bike...... **** has lasted months with me beating on it royaly, and motor doesnt mis a beat. i aint gonna be stuntin for fiddy years so the fiddy dont have to last that long, so who cares.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:52 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

you must weigh like 90 lbs... or, you thought you got a ***** and you didnt .. every single chinese fiddy i have come across breaks down somewhere down the line... my friend has one that has had to do numerous things to it, including welding the frame...
i still say honda will definately outlast .. but you are right .. its all about killin the streets... :YEAH

by the way, isnt it a little WEIRD for a guy to be rockin PINK on his bike??? lol .. or is it your woman's ??? just checking ..
Old 07-03-2006, 05:23 PM

haha i seen video of your "stunting" on that fiddy on youtube.com.... you're just getting it broke in http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPISwgLwqf0&search=sytfu and a Honda would have started 1st kick lol, but you're doing pretty good on it.. im not hatin, just no war are they better than Honda's
Old 07-04-2006, 04:24 AM

I'm not really saying they're better than Honda's, personally the Honda's are better IMO.. but our chi-nees have been amazing by holding up well, esp. when I hear the stories you guys tell... so I'm just throwing in my experiences..and btw. that second kick was just added in, its 2 clips merged, haha but watever.. I've had that knock off for about a year now.. stacked it hard too, broke the case cover and it leaked oil out.. JB weld fixed that right up not to mention the countless people I let ride it and end up crashing it in so many various ways I dare not mention...hahaha... and Sytfu_R6 by no means is 90lbs..you're wayyyyy off.... not tryin to imply anything... heh..
My friends have crf50's, after seeing it,riding it, I notice the quality difference... etc.. Mines may not last as long or watever but when the times comes ( and my budget allows) and I still want to stunt a mini, then I'll get a honda..untill then you'll see me n him probably the only chi-nee bikes that run and are stunted on untill it blows up or I crash it into something........again...hahahah......f*ck it who cares what it is, as long as its on one wheel and bangin down the street pisssin off the neighbors :YEAH :YEAH

btw: mines is more direct copy of crf50's, sytfu_R6's has bigger forks + disc+ electric start...

Last edited by sytfu_RR; 07-04-2006 at 04:39 AM.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:46 AM

aint no-one baggin on the xr's, but face it. not all ***** bikes are crap..... we spent a considerable amount less, and are experiencing the same fun +2 because of disc brakes and manual 4 speed. others too but not gloating. anyway, i am 6'1" and 232lbs. and this fiddy is holdin up to everything i give it. only prollem i occured, was a serious stack at 30+mph in 3rd. but that problem never showed its face till like my 9th seat stander. crack in the frame, but in the perfect place for a u bolt to make it firm again! back to doin all kinda **** on it. either way it goes.... if all of us was mashin killin the streets, no one would care if we was on ***** or xr's cause we would be killin the streets and we would be goin hella fast due to them 3rd gear clutch-ups which is crazy might i add! remember lots are for practice, take the fiddy'z out and holla blox not lots!

black one is the street stunna, and the red, sunfaded to pink is the dirt killa.

Quick Reply: Chinese Or Honda Fiddy's