nor cal bullshish thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 02:58 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: nor cal bullshish thread

wheres all my FNC peeps??? are you posting about doing wheelies on facebook???
Old 09-25-2010, 02:52 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
rofl!!!! did you make it or find it??? hahaha i lol'd
Old 09-25-2010, 11:49 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

lol...somebody posted that one....im about to make one thats funnier tho...i got plenty of ideas trust me...
Old 09-25-2010, 02:34 PM

keshon is an unknown quantity at this point

nice...get back out there and do the damn thing!!! wheres beardo?? i see he is lurking around but not posting up beardo,buddy..whatup?? i tried calling/texting you with no luck....you cant quit riding everytime we lose a spot... if that was standard practice,i woulda quit like 20 times...
when you lose a spot you go back to the old little crappy spot that no one wants to ride at
Old 09-25-2010, 10:06 PM

"hes an internet gangster" bwhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

Originally Posted by keshon
when you lose a spot you go back to the old little crappy spot that no one wants to ride at
true dat...doin it...lol
Old 09-29-2010, 02:11 PM

SRP fri. nite @ 5 boyzgonna ****** KILL THAT PLACE..
Old 09-30-2010, 07:01 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

SRP fri. nite @ 5 boyzgonna ****** KILL THAT PLACE..
thats cutting it close for me but ill be there..... i dont get home till like 4.....
Old 10-02-2010, 12:35 PM

SRP=homicide
Old 10-03-2010, 12:49 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

hahah ya that was fun....
Old 10-03-2010, 03:37 PM

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/att...5&d=1286134634
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	636 parts 220.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	241875  

Last edited by Dick Loogie Stunts; 10-03-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:04 PM

wlaskowsky is a decent person

whats up i finally found the thread haha check the bike out got a lot done since you last seen it
Old 10-03-2010, 07:11 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by wlaskowsky
whats up i finally found the thread haha check the bike out got a lot done since you last seen it
nice!!
Old 10-03-2010, 07:12 PM

you could probably kill it now with that 64 on there, when are you guys riding again?
Old 10-03-2010, 11:06 PM

yo welcome to SL wlaskowskybikes lookin good
Old 10-03-2010, 11:18 PM

check this vid...dudes KILLIN it on a 04 05 gixxer..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDkl0rNP9s
Old 10-04-2010, 09:00 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

yo will....you related to randy?? from c&l trans?
Old 10-04-2010, 09:01 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

thats will....hes internet gangster...lol
Old 10-04-2010, 10:34 AM

Im a real gangster in real life i sit on my gas tank doing 80...haha yea thats my dad, you kno him from c&l?

Last edited by wlaskowsky; 10-04-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:03 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

i used to work there.....
Old 10-07-2010, 01:44 AM

ohh when paul was managerr or randy? i think i might have a spot we can ride still checkin it out russ and me are gonna check it out tomorrow

Quick Reply: nor cal bullshish thread