nor cal bullshish thread

Old 08-30-2009, 04:13 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
nor cal bullshish thread

seems like everyone has a thread like this but i was feeling left out so i started one..lol i know of a few of you guys out there....like to meet some more..post up bishes.... also if your comin through from out of area lets get together and kill it
Old 08-30-2009, 11:43 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: nor cal bullshish thread

hi, im loogie...i do power whoolies..
Old 08-30-2009, 11:44 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

no squids doing power woolies please!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 12:00 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo View Post
no squids doing power woolies please!!!
LMFAO!!!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 12:35 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

findin some parts to put the f4 izzle back 2gether...krus has a headlight for me he said.... kills me not having my bike going...especially at bike nite last night!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 04:27 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Im Tanus and I like to party. haha my brother lives in hayward, hopefully one of these days I'll make it out there with my bike and I'll teach you guys how to wreck like a pro
Old 08-30-2009, 05:17 PM

findin some parts to put the f4 izzle back 2gether...krus has a headlight for me he said.... kills me not having my bike going...especially at bike nite last night!!!
bikenight was evil!!!!!nothing like being in the front of a 50 pack of copblockers doing combos until you see the red flashing lights then dropping back,blending in with squidlami's,and splitting the **** outbest ride ive EVER been on thus far
Old 08-30-2009, 05:20 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

word...good times.....got some good railing in there on the warrior too...lookin forward to next bike nite, hopefully the stunner is not destroyed so i can make woolies too
Old 08-30-2009, 07:38 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

so next weekend is a 3 day weekend....i want to hook up w/ some other nor cal stunt riders and get a sesh goin...need some new blood,new motivation, and hang w/ some new peeps...we have a dope spot up here that is pretty stinkin big and is safe from the popo(i say this cuase i was bustin O's and h/c and burnin out, even tossed my bike right in front of the chp) he waved when he left...willing to travel to your spot if you got a good onew/ no cop drama.... so let me know if n e one wants to get together and kill it....thnks beardo

Last edited by beardo; 08-30-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:06 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

It's our b-day weekend bro.....i was thinken the lake at least one of the 3 days....wuda u think?
i'll leave some blue marks though if the lake aint in the works.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:08 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by *Tanus* View Post
Im Tanus and I like to party. haha my brother lives in hayward, hopefully one of these days I'll make it out there with my bike and I'll teach you guys how to wreck like a pro
Sorry bro......i got that coverd.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:42 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by never 2 old View Post
Sorry bro......i got that coverd.
Damn! that's my best trick!
Old 08-31-2009, 05:39 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by *Tanus* View Post
word...well i pretty much got wreck on lock!!! the very first mod i did on this bike was instal a EJECT button...and im not afraid to use it...lol i hope you do get a chance to come up... would like to meet ya in person sometime...
Old 08-31-2009, 05:44 PM

-Jspecek*9- is a decent person

Whats up Bay Area?! checking in! Straight out of the east bay brentwood.
i dont stunt yet but hopin to learn soon enough. Yee!
Old 08-31-2009, 05:49 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by -Jspecek*9- View Post
Whats up Bay Area?! checking in! Straight out of the east bay brentwood.
i dont stunt yet but hopin to learn soon enough. Yee!
well get on ur bike and make a whoolie up here to redding..... i can teach ya how to crash....its a start...lol...nice to meet ya!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:05 PM

-Jspecek*9- is a decent person

haha ya in a bit ill hit the street and something new haha nice to meet ya!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:13 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

well get on ur bike and make a whoolie up here to redding..... i can teach ya how to crash....its a start...lol...nice to meet ya!!!
Oh bullshish! I'll teach him how to crash!!! you'll teach him how to grow a goatee!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:26 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by never 2 old View Post
Oh bullshish! I'll teach him how to crash!!! you'll teach him how to grow a goatee!
your still learnin how to crash...i got it on lock!!! u need to hit ebay and buy yourself one of those eject buttons i spoke of earlier
Old 08-31-2009, 06:32 PM

any of you homos hitting R.B. tonite??
Old 08-31-2009, 06:38 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by loogie View Post
any of you homos hitting R.B. tonite??
why are you looking for homos?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: nor cal bullshish thread

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.