nor cal bullshish thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 11:18 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: nor cal bullshish thread

SRP=stallfest 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

Hope every 1 had a good weekend.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:57 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Old 09-03-2010, 03:44 PM

hello?? anyone out there?? anybody ride these days or strictly sailing?? ill be at SRP tmrw stalling off anything and everything including the push bar on that sheriffs car
Old 09-05-2010, 12:33 AM
RucK JamES *****

SquID DiDdY is a decent person

Happy birthday the one and only beardo

Iight dawg take it E-Si
Old 09-05-2010, 03:47 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!!! i got to ride a little bit for my b-daya..... good times...even tho i suck...hahaha oh well
Old 09-12-2010, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by SquID DiDdY
Happy birthday the one and only beardo

Iight dawg take it E-Si
squid diddy watup buddy..you quit riding or never started??? lol

Originally Posted by beardo
thanks!!! i got to ride a little bit for my b-daya..... good times...even tho i suck...hahaha oh well
bday stunts rule..hahaha..H O D sesh today..texted all you fools but you guys must be sleepin still
Old 09-12-2010, 02:10 PM

hahaha...tuned those ac units up with some stalls over there at H O D...good times,good times...apparently kruss was out til 6am at johnnys cathouse partying like a rockstar so safe to assume no riding for him today
Old 09-12-2010, 02:16 PM

Name:  stallbridge.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  9.0 KB
Old 09-12-2010, 02:19 PM

Name:  MVplains.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  12.6 KB
Old 09-12-2010, 05:54 PM

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_ADM%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	636 parts 265.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	241588  
Old 09-12-2010, 06:16 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
who took this shot?? thats from a vid huh??....i wanna ride!!!
Old 09-13-2010, 12:23 AM

ya vid...kruss filmin...streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!do work beardo!!!!
Old 09-13-2010, 01:46 AM

Malakanuts is a decent person

Yo yo what up this is Malaka from san jose.......... anof you want to come down i have a few cool spots??
Old 09-13-2010, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Malakanuts
Yo yo what up this is Malaka from san jose.......... anof you want to come down i have a few cool spots??
watup man...were you on the WCC ride last year?? thought i seen someone with "malaka" stitched on the back of a jacket...im down to come sesh your spot on a weekend...PM me with info/details
Old 09-20-2010, 11:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

kcrawler is a decent person

im in Antioch, got a few buddies that would be down to meetup sometime too, got to get some riding in before next months WCC!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by kcrawler
im in Antioch, got a few buddies that would be down to meetup sometime too, got to get some riding in before next months WCC!
you guys got a nice spot(s)???
Old 09-21-2010, 09:48 AM
THE 1 & ONLY

ALEX707 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo beardo didn't know it was your birthday, wish i could have been around to ride with you buddy. I am missing riding with you guys over there, but i am loving MT so far. Got a couple good spots and a local pro to ride with. rode for a couple hours stuntday and I am sore as hell. I am such a squid. you should roll out here with loogie. I got plenty of room for you both to crash, and kruss to.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:53 PM

im planning a trip now fool...lemme know when riding is done tho cuz you know i wanna do mostly that....lol
Old 09-23-2010, 08:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYiJJb_qtr8

Quick Reply: nor cal bullshish thread