Worst Video In Stunt History

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 12:33 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

Originally Posted by sacs
I already uploaded the lattest trailer a few days ago...

http://www.verticalmischief.com/cgi-...product=Videos
your not going to make a video from that trailer are you

that wasnt very good at all
Old 06-07-2004, 12:33 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Ok. let me set the record straight. Im not taking anybodies side, or trying to look cool for other stuntlife members. I call it like I see it, and therfore that makes me a **** talker... Well, so its known, me and CBO had words before too, cause I spoke my mind. Then when me and CBO met, we didnt have no beef. It goes like this, you either can take the heat or you cant. If you cant take somebody telling you that they liked your video or didnt like a performance you put on, then you need to get the Fu(k out of the kitchen.

I dont have beef with anybody or any crew on Stuntlife. But I do have the right to state my opinion. Like it or not, Love me or hate me. Im still going to have that opinion...

And as far as the cross burning comment, 'Sacs' there was a thread before in the VMC forum where you came off like a jackass racist fu(k. Maybe your not, dont know... But the fact remains, everybody has a different upbringing, and everybody has a different riding style. Everybody has a different lifestyle.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:34 AM

Ding is an unknown quantity at this point

I already uploaded the lattest trailer a few days ago...

http://www.verticalmischief.com/cgi-...product=Videos
yeah i don't know what happened if ryan gave you the wrong disc or what but thats the first trailer we ever made, theres a new one with rap that we made like 2 weeks ago
Old 06-07-2004, 12:35 AM

DREWdmi is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember when all you VMC **** were hatin on CBO sayin he is fake...I will tell you he is far from fake....CBO grew up in the hood--and I know when I say hood you **** think Des Moines aint got no hood, you all probably think Iowa is a bunch of cornfields....Des Moines doesn't even have any corn fields...CBO grew up in one of the toughest hoods in Des Moines and when you say he is fake I would like to see you say that to his face cuz I would put money on it that he would **** you up real good....I have seen CBO snap and I would not wanna be in his way when he does snap....So for all you little *** internet **** talkers why don't you come to Iowa and see how we do ****. Oh and by the way the VMC vid is the most gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabage vid on the market right now.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:39 AM

segxr7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wheelie Boy
this thread went from a review to racist mud slinging, way to go !
What, exactly, was racist about that post? I'm curious. Last I heard, mentioning how people put up false fronts and disliking rap music isn't racist. Calling people "honky", on the other hand, is. Funny how there's no outrage about that.

By The Way, Why Do You People Type Like This, Is It Supposed To Be Cool?
Old 06-07-2004, 12:40 AM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn a lot of drama N that one.

JPratt I wish I would have gone up to RA this weekend...
Old 06-07-2004, 12:40 AM

sacs is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe your not, dont know...
FYI, i'm not a racist. --> I hate all races equally.

just kidding, point being you'd have to know me man, so please dont be so quick to judge me.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

FYI, i'm not a racist. --> I hate all races equally.

just kidding, point being you'd have to know me man, so please dont be so quick to judge me.

Like I said, Im going off the way you came off In a old thread in the VMC forum. I open to meet and hang with anybody..
Old 06-07-2004, 12:45 AM

sacs is an unknown quantity at this point

I open to meet and hang with anybody..
Amen brotha..
Old 06-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

Originally Posted by WaynesNside
Damn a lot of drama N that one.

JPratt I wish I would have gone up to RA this weekend...
finally got to make to this event after wanting to go for like the last 15 years... Some insane racing went down. Wish I had a damn pitbike or something to get around the whole damn track to see the action from all angles.. **** was nice.. :YEAH
Old 06-07-2004, 12:47 AM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DREWdmi
I remember when all you VMC **** were hatin on CBO sayin he is fake...I will tell you he is far from fake....CBO grew up in the hood--and I know when I say hood you **** think Des Moines aint got no hood, you all probably think Iowa is a bunch of cornfields....Des Moines doesn't even have any corn fields...CBO grew up in one of the toughest hoods in Des Moines and when you say he is fake I would like to see you say that to his face cuz I would put money on it that he would **** you up real good....I have seen CBO snap and I would not wanna be in his way when he does snap....So for all you little *** internet **** talkers why don't you come to Iowa and see how we do ****. Oh and by the way the VMC vid is the most gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabage vid on the market right now.

Lol.......I found this floating around
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	iowa gangsta.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	82539  
Old 06-07-2004, 01:05 AM

No this is Des Moines you fukin ***. This is exactly why you guys are a bunch of hatin ****....You don't even know what the **** you are talking about....Have you ever been to Des Moines and I'm not talking when you came down and hung out with Wet because that thing that he had was not in Des Moines.

Name:	s3.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	82540   Click image for larger version

Name:	s2.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	82541   Click image for larger version

Name:	g4.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	82542   Click image for larger version

Name:	t3.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	82543  
Old 06-07-2004, 01:28 AM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DREWdmi

Drew, nice intelligent post! Real mature choice of words, and nice run-on sentence! It really shows just how smart you are man.

We were at Des Moines riding last year, and would've been more than happy to ride w/you guys, but you were all nowhere to be found. It's hard to ride with you guys if you won't ride with us.

But remember.........

Name:	stfupope.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	82545  
Old 06-07-2004, 01:38 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ninjadude
Drew, nice intelligent post! Real mature choice of words, and nice run-on sentence! It really shows just how smart you are man.

We were at Des Moines riding last year, and would've been more than happy to ride w/you guys, but you were all nowhere to be found. It's hard to ride with you guys if you won't ride with us.

But remember.........
are we in school or on stuntlife
Old 06-07-2004, 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by J.C.
are we in school or on stuntlife
No ****.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Ninjadude

But remember.........
The typical come back when someone doesn't know what to say (Your grammer sucks man).....You've seen Way of Life "Anyone wanna come rock with us, come rock with us, but you couldn't even handle the streets with us.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:03 AM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand. The truth hurts. How bout we go our way, and you guys go your way, and that will be that. Like I said, I wish you guys only the best, and I give you guys props on your riding anyday. You can talk all the **** you want about our trailor, and vid, but any video with 12 bar scraping, or no handed 12s (among other technical tricks) is certainly not the "worst video ever". At least we didn't waste time with junk like the gay *** PBK Drunk Cowboy skit. I can give credit where it is due, unlike you guys. But if thats the way you want it, then thats the way you will have it. Its just a shame that your poor attitude is undermining your riding skills.

I am done on this thread. Thanx for all the exposure DME! :YEAH
Old 06-07-2004, 02:25 AM

N-Ish is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldn't tell you if the video was the worse video out or not cause i haven't seen it and I'm
but the real question is WHAT DOES DARIUS DO FOR A LIVING???
Old 06-07-2004, 02:48 AM

melampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

I can't believe I just read all that..!
Can't help but feel like that was extremely unflattering for both "sides"... unnervingly disheartening.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:33 AM

outlawr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
This crew is Duker and his boys. Duker can be seen in "Black Sheep Squadron" flipping that Triumph of his......"Boy am I pissed off.....Pissed......Off!!!!!". I have yet to see his new video so unlike some people out there I will not voice an opinion on a video I have yet to see. I will say however that I appreciatte him representing in Black Sheep even though it was not the most flattering situation for him to be spotlighted in. There's alot of new videos out there these days that have basicly "Flooded the market". It makes it a little bit harder but if your video is good that word will carry and it will rise above the "Wack" *** ****. Regardless I wish Duker and his boys good luck with thier video. I truely know how really hard it is to get a video shot,edited,authered and put together in a box and get it out to the people. It's no easy feat for sure!! If you want to buy a video that really sucks check out the "Wack selection" at www.stonefilmsnyc.com

C u at Psychofest

Pappy
drew like you have to worry about video flooding the market you and your bro put out some if the best ive seen... your in my top ten 4sure.i just wish i could get the dvdz you made back that i loned out.

Quick Reply: Worst Video In Stunt History