Worst Video In Stunt History

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 08:22 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

bottom line.....dmextreme/stuntusa started this thread just for the pure DRAMA....karma?? yeah right, you guys just wanted to start **** with us...ADMIT it guys....this "review" was nothing more than a bashing and slandering of our video

we are nice guys trying to make a name for ourselves, nothing wrong with that at all. we represent our sponsors well and we are damn proud of that, our next vid will be even sicker than the first-cbo, i'll mail you the first copy of it too buddy.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:07 AM

phatboy is an unknown quantity at this point

is it group hug time yet. im so tired of people talking **** i am part of vmc and i see where cbo is coming from. my teammates do talk entirely too much **** about **** that dont even matter BUT alot of the **** talking is joking around but you cant see sarcasm on the internet. but what do u do
Old 06-07-2004, 12:42 PM

kataklysm666 is an unknown quantity at this point

let it fu(kin go ........................it's a video...
Old 06-07-2004, 02:25 PM

Yellow1 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is popeye.

if cbo and the rest of the boys are coming to the comp on july 17-18th we will see who has the skill. maybe we all could ride the streets. if any one wants to talk **** atleast it will be face to face.

my
Old 06-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, that road in Racine should be open again for face-offs....
Old 06-07-2004, 03:14 PM

kataklysm666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yellow1
this is popeye.

if cbo and the rest of the boys are coming to the comp on july 17-18th we will see who has the skill. maybe we all could ride the streets. if any one wants to talk **** atleast it will be face to face.

my
bout time someone said that
Old 06-07-2004, 03:34 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

i got blocks bitch's
Old 06-07-2004, 05:01 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yea bring it to the streets where it really matters...
Old 06-07-2004, 06:05 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T Card
Yeah this video was wack.. The best part was when Gimix jumped to his tank.. The video was poorly edited, and it looked liked they didn't even watch the footage before making the video. None of these guys had any personality and I feel it would be in your best interest not to watch this video.. This is one of those videos that if people see it they would think this sport is a joke. I have seen bad videos before but this one gets no respect because these guys just think they are the ****..

and your wasnt any better if it wasnt for cbo it would of been gay and go pay for the music you stole

and why dont you just have pbk run around some morein it to make up some time so it would b 40- mins long again cbo skills made the dvd
Old 06-07-2004, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by CBO
haha u guys cant handle criticism and yet you run around acting like your the stunter police running your mouth all day then somebody comes along and reality checks you guys. Yea I know we used some mainstream music and yes we only made 2000 copies and it was for fun as well. I can deal with that criticism and thats ok I agree with that part. You guys run your mouth comparing yourselves to the starboyz, Ive even seen one of your members criticise Joe Brown and LVX and plenty other crews. Who the **** are you squids to pass judgment on others. Get a resume under you belt then come talk to me. Riding around in a parking lot with your idle on dont make you a stunter. Put your life on the line before you drop a shitty video next time. Dont waste our time.

first of all do you know me no
and yes i talk **** about lvx all the time but i talk **** to pauly face to face to

and when have you seen us comparing r self to the starboyz never

and ya cbo you can pull off some sick **** but you talk mad **** to

if i want i can scrap a high chair or tank wheelie and fall off if it want

and yes i know you dont like ryan or neal

was what was so great about your dvd
Old 06-07-2004, 07:00 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wheelie Boy
and jpratt

Im not a "redneck drunk off the *** sitting in 80+ degree weather" and ill take a rev limiter burnout, or a bike crashing in to a wall over some circle wheelies any day

ya and if you would have pay attention alil more when you were at the track sat ans sun you would have noticed to things.......B you walked into the ladies room and not the mens and B there aren;t many red necks at a AMA race i think you got your **** mixed up with nasscar.....

Originally Posted by phatboy
is it group hug time yet. im so tired of people talking **** i am part of vmc and i see where cbo is coming from. my teammates do talk entirely too much **** about **** that dont even matter BUT alot of the **** talking is joking around but you cant see sarcasm on the internet. but what do u do
no **** phatty i thought we squashed this **** a month ago but now this comes out.

as for the racist **** its all ****ing bull **** you may say we are a bunch of good ol boys hick redneck what have you but thats only what you see and i guess we are guilty as the same for you all we see if this kinds **** and what we heard from gimix. i work in the getto in milwaukee weekly i know joe does too its not all that and not a place anyone should have to live but that shoulnd;t be an excuse for **** like this. i think if a year ago we would have gotten to know you guys instead of gimix **** might be dif but its come to this...

oh and your comment CBO about needing to move to a bigger city in one of the first pages......no thanks i live in a town of 65,000 ppl and there is enough drama and bullshit there and if there isn;t i can allways come on here.

lets just ****ing end this ****.......
Old 06-07-2004, 07:02 PM

[burnouts In A Truck And Pics Of 5.0

burn out in grandmas car
is cool
Old 06-07-2004, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by CBO
I will say Phatboy is a down to earth guy and he hasnt run his mouth ever man, Hell of a guy and when I speak on this stuff its not about you its about your teammates and how they run their mouth. They have ran their mouth so much that **** has finally caught up to them and all them little people that follow vmc run their mouth just as much

and you know me right
Old 06-07-2004, 07:07 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont remember bein at any track saturday or sunday
Old 06-07-2004, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by DREWdmi
I remember when all you VMC **** were hatin on CBO sayin he is fake...I will tell you he is far from fake....CBO grew up in the hood--and I know when I say hood you **** think Des Moines aint got no hood, you all probably think Iowa is a bunch of cornfields....Des Moines doesn't even have any corn fields...CBO grew up in one of the toughest hoods in Des Moines and when you say he is fake I would like to see you say that to his face cuz I would put money on it that he would **** you up real good....I have seen CBO snap and I would not wanna be in his way when he does snap....So for all you little *** internet **** talkers why don't you come to Iowa and see how we do ****. Oh and by the way the VMC vid is the most gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabage vid on the market right now.

well i grow up in chitown so who care where he grow up

do you guys know who is in vmc anyways
Old 06-07-2004, 07:14 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yellow1
this is popeye.

my
no **** lets plan somthing up in Milwaukee fri or sat night go rock the streets........
Old 06-07-2004, 07:14 PM

if you want to talk **** wheres my number 920-723-3627
Old 06-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by shepdawg
ya and if you would have pay attention alil more when you were at the track sat ans sun you would have noticed to things.......B you walked into the ladies room and not the mens and B there aren;t many red necks at a AMA race i think you got your **** mixed up with nasscar.....
LoL, the lady sitting in a chair in the washroom didnt seem to mind me walking in there. She gave me a look like she wanted to see me take a **** in there...

And when I speak of the rednecks, Im talking about all the Harley riders that was there, the ones that seem to hate sportbikes so much, but yet they come out to watch a race. Or should I say just show of their bikes like most people there was doing.
Old 06-07-2004, 07:34 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

3 words---bring the skillz
Old 06-07-2004, 08:04 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

Why Dont You Vmc Guys Take This As A Lesson In Stunt Edicate...maybe You Shouldnt Have Posted Up Sayin People Who Ride Different Than Yu Guys Are Bad For The Sport And Callin People Out Sayin Yu Want To Fight 1 On 1 (sacs) Although These Comments Have Been Deleted..did Yu Think Cbo Or Anyone Who Was Gettin Dissed Wuznt Gonna Respond? Vmc Started Drama And Now Yur Acting Like "we Are The Nice Guys" ...someone Once Said Dont Start No **** And There Wont Be No ****...like Jpratt Say You Guys Got A High And Mighty Attitude Lately.

Quick Reply: Worst Video In Stunt History