Worst Video In Stunt History

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 04:18 PM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

Yo.....I just skipped ahead like 5 pages, and I was expecting to see that everyone was cool by now. But this bitch is as heated as it was in the beginning. I don't know **** about what coused this thread, and if anyone whats to tell me to mind my business I will, but........seems like everyone from the VMC side has been tryin to say they made some mistakes and it's a new day. I wonder if it is possible to forgive whatever happened between you all and start from now.
VMC girl may have a point...and we have all made some bad mistakes

"Let he who is without sin, case the first stone"

Simply put....."LET THE NEXT POSTS WITH CURRENT BEEEF AGAINST SOMEBODY HERE COME FROM SOMEONE WHO THINKS THEY HAVE NEVER DONE WRONG BY ANOTHER." can everybody feel me?

P.S. It's not me in the middle so I don't know. So if the damage done by everyone was just too great, then let me bite my tougue, and shout on up. Other wise everybody try and Relaaaaxxx...!
Old 06-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone go ride....

rain or shine, wheelies in the rain r pimp, makes for some sweet footage

lol

cbrorange, i seen someone mentioned he was with this team...
that dude is a *ucking ******, he was hating on starboyz forums before, so if he is affiliated with ur team, i see why no one seems to like uguys...

but goodluck
Old 06-10-2004, 04:38 PM

MiltownTiller is an unknown quantity at this point

The egos in the stunt community are way to inflated. They need to be deflated just a tad bit. Just because you are the **** now dosent mean you werent a piece of **** when you started... Why put down people that are taking an interest in the same sport you are. We all start some where right? Why not give constructive critisism (spelling) and help each other out. You want to prove you are better then someoen , prove it in competition not on the message boards..

Alot of the footage people use in videos are a year old sometimes. Riders can learn a hell of alot in a years time if you are dedicated. I know for a fact VMC has been working thier *** off to become better stunters and it shows.. These guys are pulling some sick **** now. THey where pulling sick **** when they filmed thier video... Some of the stuff they showcased may have been easy to you guys, but you know damn well it is not easy to learn..

I guess my only point is..... WHY AND THE **** SLAM EVERYONE ELSE ??????????? Help each other then maybe this can be a buisness. Even in a normal everyday buisness you dont slam your compition because it is bad buisness.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:28 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

I do what I always do.

Read the topic of the thread. Then click the last page to see what people said... In this case, I wanted to know what video people thought was the worst.
that is the thread right? lets turn this thread title into, "How homo can we all get?"

I'm with redlineJimmy and Lee on this one...

~J
Old 06-10-2004, 06:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, here is an idea... since noboby can get over this ****... the sl comp is july 17th and 18th. EVERYONE come to my house after the comp,ill roll one of my infamas(spelling) phatty's with the ooooooo-e, and we will forget this thread ever happened. [/U][/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bert and ernie2.bmp
Views:	22
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	83102  
Old 06-10-2004, 06:31 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

I Dont Know If Stuntpolice Would Allow It Cuz Thats Illegal But Sounds Good To Me Bro....matter Of Fact Aint It 420 Right Now?---d
Old 06-10-2004, 07:20 PM

phatboy is an unknown quantity at this point

ok not trying to **** off anyone but i want to know how is it that cbo can come on here and diss our **** and everyone says he is just being real. but if we bag on cbo's **** we are haters what the hell is the difference where both shitting on each other by critcising each others **** and the way we do things i havent personally said anything bogus about anyone on here but i know my teammates have a while ago i just want to know the difference between being real or being a **** talker??????

p.s and about that whole blazin up thing i would take you up on your offer bill but im just to damn fat to have the munchies
Old 06-10-2004, 07:28 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

still waiting for a phone number...
Old 06-10-2004, 07:29 PM
LETS RIDE

I Cant Speak For Cbo ..but What Did Yu Expect? When Yur Teamates Called Him Out On The Previous Thread They Were Surprised That He Was Defensive? Come On Man Stunpolice Drew First Blood On This One And Thats Why Yu Look Bad ..not To Mention Who Is Anyone To Say How Others Should Ride? Keep It To Yurself If Yu Dont Want Conflict ..i Think 6995 People See Whats Goin On Here The Other 5 Are In Vmc
Old 06-10-2004, 07:31 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
I Cant Speak For Cbo ..but What Did Yu Expect? When Yur Teamates Called Him Out On The Previous Thread They Were Surprised That He Was Defensive? Come On Man Stunpolice Drew First Blood On This One And Thats Why Yu Look Bad ..not To Mention Who Is Anyone To Say How Others Should Ride? Keep It To Yurself If Yu Dont Want Conflict ..i Think 6995 People See Whats Goin On Here The Other 5 Are In Vmc
after all this it is probably only going to be 1 or 2 left
Old 06-10-2004, 07:35 PM

i just wanted to know what the difference was thats all not trying to start ****. but i do think that if my teammates talked **** then my teammates should get addresed personally not calling out the whole team ya know i had nothing to do with this beef between cbo and ryan but ooh well **** happens im over it
Old 06-10-2004, 07:38 PM
LETS RIDE

Unfortunately Yur Avatar Says Yu Are In Vmc So You Will Feel The Heat From Yur Teamates Bad Desicions..if Yu Dont Agree With Vmc Change Crews ..if My Boy Deathwishriders2 Was On Here Callin Out Id Talk To Him And Say Chill Cuz Yur Givin Me A Bad Name Too Anyway Later Sum Of Us Ride----d
Old 06-10-2004, 07:38 PM

POPEYE is an unknown quantity at this point

your phat to!
Old 06-10-2004, 07:45 PM
LETS RIDE

blahblah
Old 06-10-2004, 07:58 PM

yeah but iether way you look at it there both doing the same **** bashing each other thats all im saying but one is considered "hating" and one is considered "being real" there is no ****** difference thats all im saying. i dont care who hates who or who can ride better than who im just here to have fun thats all. and deathwish i would go ride too but it's rainy and cold here so im just going to go to the strip club
Old 06-10-2004, 08:06 PM
LETS RIDE

Cool..phatty No Disrespect Towards Yu Dude...yu Aint No Hater So Rock Out Tunite And Stuff A 5 Fo Me Bro ...jeez I Hope Noone Cuts Me Off In Traffic Tonite Cuz I Might Go To Jail Again ....

R O A D R A G E Later---
Old 06-10-2004, 08:08 PM

just as long as someone can see where im coming from
Old 06-10-2004, 09:34 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
what are you mad that shuggs dont have you as a moderator anymore, it must eat at you knowing you cant delete threads like these. Some things need to be out in public and if you dont like it dont read it. Dont come in here like Barney Bad *** every time a thread kicks off with some drama in it.

Are you a cop? Ive always wondered that how you like to moderate so much and keep things in line.

I was wondering why I got about 5 PM's asking me is CBO is just f'ing around...now I know.

Listen hear little bad ***. I am the last person you want to Fu@k with on here. You want to try your bad *** **** with me...try it. I won't go on some gay thread for 15 pages long talking **** like I am still in highschool. I will just sit back and build up my anger until I see you in person...trust me I will too. You want to continue like this little kid crap go for it...but the **** is really getting gay. It is only making you look bad and giving the VMC's tons of publicity. You think you are hurting them, but in reality you are only making it better for them.

You really need a reality check and realize what you are goinig to do with your life. Sportbike freestyle is a sport, but the only place it will take you is to ego heaven...seems like you are at that spot now in your life. I am certainly no Stuntlife police, however just like you I am not afraid to tell it like it is. I tried to do it nice in a joking fashion, but when you play hard towards me you are going to get it 10 times worse. I think this injury is only going to make you a better person and realize that this **** is just a hobby and nothing more. No need to get caught up in the BS as hobbies aren't worth it. Your right though, if I was still moderator this gay a$$ thread would have been closed along time ago. It is entertaing and fun to read, but after 13+ pages it just becomes repetitve and pretty fu@king pointless.

Hope you recover from your injurys soon and try thinking things out before you reply back. This is the time to show your true maturity level and see how YOU handle a little critisim.

Old 06-10-2004, 09:36 PM

xian_13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
another typical reply from you wisconsin vmc haters, ****ing racist ****ers

Wee Ee Wee Ee Muha fucer...

Just cuz you walk around with a rod of Corn in your pants, don't mean your are a peice packin' Gangsta

I'm not a stunter, nor do I ever plan to be... it just isn't my thing.
I like the Vid., Ohh look mommy I have an opinion just like everyone else.

Wow, VMCs Vid didn't have all the same old BS that every other Video has...
Did you know, the people that Buy videos and watch videos don't know what half the stunts they are watching are? Do they even Care?

Why are crowds of fans impressed with a smoky burn out and could care less about a no handed wheelie?

If VMCs Video is selling and people are happy... How do you "people" get off saying anything about the content?

In my world of motorcycles, I watch Racing on Speed... download race off the net, and I do the same thing... I pick at all the people racing.
Its not because I am better then they are, its because the spectator value is gone... I race, I crash, I know everything that is going on. The silver lining is gone altogether.

Ever watch a barney Video?... I think they are just as bad as what you are claiming... But the Sh*t sells...

Nuff Said
13X
Old 06-10-2004, 10:09 PM

MICHAEL16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
I was wondering why I got about 5 PM's asking me is CBO is just f'ing around...now I know.

Listen hear little bad ***. I am the last person you want to Fu@k with on here. You want to try your bad *** **** with me...try it. I won't go on some gay thread for 15 pages long talking **** like I am still in highschool. I will just sit back and build up my anger until I see you in person...trust me I will too. You want to continue like this little kid crap go for it...but the **** is really getting gay. It is only making you look bad and giving the VMC's tons of publicity. You think you are hurting them, but in reality you are only making it better for them.

You really need a reality check and realize what you are goinig to do with your life. Sportbike freestyle is a sport, but the only place it will take you is to ego heaven...seems like you are at that spot now in your life. I am certainly no Stuntlife police, however just like you I am not afraid to tell it like it is. I tried to do it nice in a joking fashion, but when you play hard towards me you are going to get it 10 times worse. I think this injury is only going to make you a better person and realize that this **** is just a hobby and nothing more. No need to get caught up in the BS as hobbies aren't worth it. Your right though, if I was still moderator this gay a$$ thread would have been closed along time ago. It is entertaing and fun to read, but after 13+ pages it just becomes repetitve and pretty fu@king pointless.

Hope you recover from your injurys soon and try thinking things out before you reply back. This is the time to show your true maturity level and see how YOU handle a little critisim.

you dont scare me bitch. if you said that to me the stuntlife cop would get knocked the **** out. i will talk **** to you for as many ****ing pages as i want and there isnt anything you can do about it bitch

Quick Reply: Worst Video In Stunt History