Worst Video In Stunt History

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 10:12 PM

MICHAEL16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

and ryan s you are a gay bitch. i have seen people call you out over and over and you all arent doing anything sounds like a ***** to me
Old 06-10-2004, 10:52 PM

MICHAEL16 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have also seen vmc ride in person they all suck so bad after watching them i wanted to cry, but they were nice enough and cut me a deal on a dvd the price that they sold it to me was good when i bought it but after i watched it i feel like i got screwed. they should have paid me to take it. the only cool thing in the video was the burn out in the truck. so i would have to belive that their show sucked ***. i feel bad that the crowd had to sit through it. i bet that the restrooms were blowin up while they were riding.
Old 06-10-2004, 10:55 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MICHAEL16
you dont scare me bitch. if you said that to me the stuntlife cop would get knocked the **** out. i will talk **** to you for as many ****ing pages as i want and there isnt anything you can do about it bitch
LOL...pretty funny when JC has his little brother post in defence of CBO. Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any gayer . Lets see what you do when I walk up to you in person.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:03 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
LOL...pretty funny when JC has his little brother post in defence of CBO. Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any gayer . Lets see what you do when I walk up to you in person.
that *** isnt my brother

i thought that he was your son

i think he is in NY now
Old 06-10-2004, 11:55 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
Stay out of my business and Ill stay out of yours
Last comment from me I swear.

Your business is my business and all other 5000+ members on Stuntlife when you post it on a public message board. You state your opinion and I will state mine...simple as that. Just because it is not your view does not make me some stuntlife police moderator. Trust me there are tons of other people that feel the same way but do not want to get caught up in the drama. I respect that, but until I get my bike 100% fixed this dramalife is all I got. If you think I come off like a tuff guy go back through the 18 pages of BS and reread your posts. Enough about this little incident...carry on with more important things in life like making fun of the VMC crew.

Oh yeah.....sorry about calling that kid your brother JC. It's just that the resemblance was too damn similar. I'll be rocking the streets with you in a few weeks...be sure to give your bro little Mikey a call and invite him along.
Old 06-11-2004, 12:05 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
Last comment from me I swear.

Your business is my business and all other 5000+ members on Stuntlife when you post it on a public message board. You state your opinion and I will state mine...simple as that. Just because it is not your view does not make me some stuntlife police moderator. Trust me there are tons of other people that feel the same way but do not want to get caught up in the drama. I respect that, but until I get my bike 100% fixed this dramalife is all I got. If you think I come off like a tuff guy go back through the 18 pages of BS and reread your posts. Enough about this little incident...carry on with more important things in life like making fun of the VMC crew.

Oh yeah.....sorry about calling that kid your brother JC. It's just that the resemblance was too damn similar. I'll be rocking the streets with you in a few weeks...be sure to give your bro little Mikey a call and invite him along.
Get that red paint off ur pipe!
Old 06-11-2004, 12:09 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
Get that red paint off ur pipe!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 06-11-2004, 02:04 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

cbo....you are making all sorts of new friends with this post!! see...by calling our video gay and crappy, you continue to get us more and more press....which is good...cause i don't have the time to come onto stuntlife 24-7 and brag about how GOOD our **** is....

and yeah...are you EVER going to give me your number so we can talk about all this drama or are you going to continue to keep putting miles on your keyboard??

jc---you need to stay out of this topic as it has NOTHING to do with you.
Old 06-11-2004, 06:28 AM

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point

I could've sworn this would've been about the Ruff Ryders Wink 1100 video. That was wack especially when he tries to dis all the other, better groups out there.
Old 06-11-2004, 08:24 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

p.s and about that whole blazin up thing i would take you up on your offer bill but im just to damn fat to have the munchies [/QUOTE]
i got ya faded... my house is always filled with little debbie brownis, swiss cake rolls, oreos...doritos... damn...i shouldnt have smoked that whole thing....time to eat...later
Old 06-11-2004, 10:13 AM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATS ON CHANGIN' THIS THREAD TOPIC

Now let's quickly move on to something new

Current topic "GIRLS"
Secondary topic "Whats Really gangsta"

(Girls)
I am not too sure about showin' kit kat in the video, but maybe you could ask Ron Jeromy bout that...haha. But on the real.......I just want to say that I hope everyone doesn't fall into this trap of thinkin they have to turn stunt videos into skin videos like someone else out there did in the past. Ronin Riders have like 10 girls...you all seen them, but I reframe from tryin to use them like we're making a skin video. There are tons of videos out there like that...go just one of them. This is about stuntin...and that **** will become a trend and be nothing but bad for the sport.....BUT "oh yeah" I know some of us are gangsta and don't care about the sport. Yeah well....we will all grow up someday and see that "the streetz" and "the sport" are equally important to each other. Now onto the next topic...what or who is really gangsta....I don't think theres really as much as we think.

(Who or what is gangsta)
STARBOYZ -- part1 in the news with the cops interviewed by the media then having the cops camp out in front of your house. "Thats gangsta"
WINK 1100 -- when thousands line the NYC streets to see you stunt by and the day is labeled as "Wink day parade" and your in red dress clothes and shoes just rippin ****...you "Gotta be gangsta"
RUTHLESS TACTICS -- when you have been in over 12 other stunt video's not including your own ****, and have been seen on the streets stuntin in a police bullet proof vest -- "you might be gangsta"

Just some little fun....who's got a few more. Maybe we should start a new thread on this one.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:44 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
I gotta a question, I got video of girls riding naked showing well ahhh you know everything, I got tons of footage like this and I know you guys want it in the video but Im not sure if I can really get this graphic in the dvd......I know I can show tities right but *****?
That is prime footage...no question. I never turn my head if I have the oppertunity to see that, BUT I'm not so into nudity in a stunt video. If you've ever watched the Green Mountain Outlaws: Dominate Tricks video from like 3 years ago, that is a good example of how to do it. They have clips of chicks through the whole thing, quite a few of them, but not overkill. The chicks are always in some hot outfit, or pose....far from G-rated, but not really worse than what you'd see on network TV. They have a few shots that are blurred out and think that is the way to go....If you add the blurs, then people know what is going on and can "appreciate" your pimpness, and it shouldn't freak the christian families out...heheh.

So what I'm saying is....I like chicks....but, when I buy a stunt video I want to be able to show it to everybody....even the kids.

Maybe have a bonus section of the DVD...I dunno.

Just my .

Oh yeah....Lee does a good job with chicks in his videos also.

-Josh
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	star&gold80.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	83167  

Last edited by PhearCVBz; 06-11-2004 at 10:48 AM.
Old 06-11-2004, 12:07 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

that or have a "secret" clip.. like u have to hit play or whatever before the whole menu loads up
Old 06-11-2004, 12:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

cbr929dude is an unknown quantity at this point

The worst video has to be this 5 pack of dvds that had Xtreme Bikers 1 and 2 of some So-Cal riders and bunch other no bodies that just had horrible stunts like maybe 2 or 3 they knew and the camera or editing kept rewinding the **** very annoying threw the whole set in the trash..
Old 06-11-2004, 12:31 PM

you wanna see some real garbage...you should see our footage from 2 years ago when power wheelies at 100 mph was cool and we thought we were the **** cause we could carry it like 4 blocks... that **** is horrible!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2004, 01:16 PM

always down to see **** and *****
Old 06-11-2004, 01:42 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
no no no dont get it twisted now, these girls are naked but still stunting u know on the quads and bikes.

ill posting them in the forum www.stuntusa.com

holla if you wanna peep them shizzles....thier kinda funny,,dumb broads rocking naked just to be on video

Hahahaha....well post 'em up....I'm always down for watching them.....I just am speaking of it being in a retail video....My kiddies like to watch stunt vids...I guess I can make 'em close their eyes
Old 06-11-2004, 02:18 PM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

Originally Posted by CBO
no no no dont get it twisted now, these girls are naked but still stunting u know on the quads and bikes.

ill posting them in the forum www.stuntusa.com

holla if you wanna peep them shizzles....thier kinda funny,,dumb broads rocking naked just to be on video

OK...I'm not going to front. I can't picture this at all, so I for one what to see this. So we'll be hittin you up at your link to peep it.
Oh...the other thing is...like Josh was sayin, I got a Lil boy at home and we was watchin that new flick "Burn"....well by the end that **** was wild and butt naked as hell. I didn't have no idea all that was coming. But.....I guess I should just screen everything first, or just let him watch Barney.

But my kid just loves all the stunters...when that mail comes he's like put it in daddy now. Yo...check my boy out on the new R4L video too, as he mimicks like most of the basic moves everyone does ridin his power wheels...haha.
Old 06-11-2004, 02:26 PM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

2 1/2 at the time.

It wild in the little segment on the video...you will hear him called the names of everything out too....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Image4.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	83221   Click image for larger version

Name:	image019.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	83222  
Old 06-11-2004, 02:37 PM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

iiiGHT....CBO, that site is lookin tight kid. This your main site now, I thought you had another one too. When you get them pix on there let us know...don't see nothin yet.

Quick Reply: Worst Video In Stunt History