MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 06:53 AM
Drag Racer

lugnut is a decent person
Wink Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Hey peeps, just wanted to let ya know this vid made it over to our little site over here in Vega$, 702sportbikes.com. What a douchenozzle, from the state of Doucheachusetts!!! Thanks Midcal Stunters & Idol Riders for frontin' this asshat out, and the hysterical laughs! Please post it on youtube so more peeps can rofl on Joey's "skillz". Peace, and ride safe!
Old 02-11-2009, 09:35 AM

clunatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Where the **** has this ******* idiot gone ????? I wanted to read some more of his bullshit ?
Old 02-11-2009, 09:53 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by novistar
cause i didnt have my bangger they tried to send me to prision homie my lawyers to dam good 1st deal was 9 year in CDC second deal was charges dropped in the intrest of justice ahhaha they wish they could stop me but i got money lol money gets you out of everything suck being a broke **** getting your house forclosed on renting house that i most likely own lol working for like $20 bucks an hour lol sounds fun make like 160 a day lol no wonder yall are broke *** bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that *** and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G
lets meet up all you litte ****** you got so much ***** you little internet gangster send me you number so i can call you and we can meet up and settle this or do you faggets keep wanting to play little games cause im fittn to solve ****
dont be mad cause im rich and your poor and everything in the world revolves around money and you aint got a 10th as much a me
what cause i send heaters and bangers and 223 lol ***** for all you know thats my address **** you all you all are ******* and aint gonna amount to shittttttttttttttttttttttt shoow up or shut uppp i aint no bitch ill show you faggets wsuppppppppppp

if this isnt a joke then this guy is a bag of douche. first hes going to sue everyone for slander and everything else but yet talks about how money gets him out of everything and then turns around and threatens the life of people with a gun and he says he has saved e-mails and such.

well jackass you just incriminated yourself and trust me its easy to print these posts here on stuntlife, oh and by the way jackass your myspace page incriminates you even more with your talk of blunts and x so slap yourself and wake up, come back to reality and stop living in this fantasy world that you think you live in.

oh and one more thing

yutttt uggggghhhhhhhhh
Old 02-11-2009, 09:58 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

HAHAHAA what a fkin ******.

I found this link on my local posting forums...

link to thread: http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=510568
Old 02-11-2009, 10:21 AM

MR.Blakk is an unknown quantity at this point

i bet he didnt think hes squidlyness was gonna be put on blast like this.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:23 AM

nevaholdback is a decent person

that yutt uggghhhh is a stuntlife classic we need yutt uggghhhh shirts in memory of this !!!!!!
Originally Posted by Firestart3r
LOL heres another one, http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/1029489180.html

"I can put a whole foot-long in my mouth!!!" lmao that cant really be him.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:01 AM

john jsgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

lolllllllllllllllllllll
Let me help you...I've worked in law enforcement for a long time and you have totally discredited yourself with the threats (publically might I add). Not to mention, as someone else stated, falsely advertised. Therefore; you have to be full of **** that you even have a lawyer, which I am almost certain everyone knows, because what lawyer in their right mind would even tell you that you have the grounds for a lawsuit. Furthermore, you are only making yourself sound more and more like an idiot. So, just shut up and crawl under your covers and cry yourself to sleep; like I am sure you did once you realized someone found you out.

By the way, I will only charge you $50.00 / hour for English and Typing lessons.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:08 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

They should make a priceless ad with this......

2007 600/750/1000 - $12,000
craiglist ad - $0
gas money to the spot - $5
getting onwed on every forum in the world - PRICELESS

Who's got a better one??
Old 02-11-2009, 11:14 AM
****s Top Secret!!!

BrianD is a decent person

I have to admit I am completely jealous that I live on the other side of the US and couldnt be in on this!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:21 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I will pay this douche $50 to come back and take some more abuse
Old 02-11-2009, 11:25 AM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Firestart3r
i think this is his real myspace
www.myspace.com/916stunter

Yeah, I think thats it too. The other one he hasn't updated in a while.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:28 AM

-Loco- is a decent person

Originally Posted by havok
shirts will possibly be on the way....depending how many want them.....

i definatly need one in L shipped to Belgium
any more updates on prices etc? thx
Old 02-11-2009, 12:04 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

lets meet up all you litte ****** you got so much ***** you little internet gangster send me you number so i can call you and we can meet up and settle this or do you faggets keep wanting to play little games cause im fittn to solve ****

just cause your mommy buys your bikes for you doesnt make you a G. If you are really such a Rich Bad *** why not come to Eastern Ky and meet up with me... pikeville kentucky... any time you feel like making the trip...
Old 02-11-2009, 12:29 PM

DEBO is a decent person
Yut agh

YUT AGHHH Strikes again!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/1030419662.html
Old 02-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BrianD
I have to admit I am completely jealous that I live on the other side of the US and couldnt be in on this!

+1000000 ,i hope i find a craiglist's poser stunt teacher in florida.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:41 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Loco-
i definatly need one in L shipped to Belgium
any more updates on prices etc? thx
yea i can ship one over to ya...ill find out how much it is to ship there....
Old 02-11-2009, 12:46 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

cause i didnt have my bangger they tried to send me to prision homie my lawyers to dam good 1st deal was 9 year in CDC second deal was charges dropped in the intrest of justice ahhaha they wish they could stop me but i got money lol money gets you out of everything suck being a broke **** getting your house forclosed on renting house that i most likely own lol working for like $20 bucks an hour lol sounds fun make like 160 a day lol no wonder yall are broke *** bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that *** and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G
Slugs from a 223? Dont you mean rounds. Last I checked a 223 was a rifle round...no slugs..

The ones who need to talk about how much money they have, dont have any money at all.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:57 PM
jmo

jmo is an unknown quantity at this point

DOnt EVen Trip comin with the part 2 of the stunt fbi video coming soon from other angles and more footage get ur butter and ur poppycorn jmo
Old 02-11-2009, 01:00 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve
Re: Yut agh

Originally Posted by DEBO

hmmmm wonder if he got Gregs permission to post those pics
Old 02-11-2009, 01:01 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by jmo
dont even trip comin with the part 2 of the stunt fbi video coming soon from other angles and more footage get ur butter and ur poppycorn jmo

o yeah give us more jmo

yuttttttt uggghhhhhhhhhh

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)