MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 10:31 AM

Bownse is a decent person
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

This thread has made it to the Subaru STi community. This tool is amazing. Epic fail and excellent punk on him. Sadly his MySpace shows he has an STi, so we can only hope that he doesn't start advertising Drifting Classes.

Thanks again for the great Friday morning laugh-a-thon.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:47 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
yep, it is... now if only i could get paid for it im about to head out for another all nighter
werd. drink 10 and catch 1 for me. im takin a half day today. gettin the internets installed at the crib then hittin the lot. its like 70 and sunny today.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:49 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...53-post63.html

Old 02-13-2009, 11:01 AM

07_gsxr750 is a decent person

anyone notice this on his myspace...

"Who I'd like to meet:
some nice girls that like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and love to laugh, if u want to talk to me feel free to aim, Jerdez or A Nor Cal Gangsta don't be a stranger"

so there is his Aim...
Old 02-13-2009, 11:37 AM

Raptor_Cry is an unknown quantity at this point

They even talk about it in New zealand

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10425355
Old 02-13-2009, 11:53 AM

J150 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 07_gsxr750
anyone notice this on his myspace...

"Who I'd like to meet:
some nice girls that like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and love to laugh, if u want to talk to me feel free to aim, Jerdez or A Nor Cal Gangsta don't be a stranger"

so there is his Aim...
Ahhh hahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 02-13-2009, 12:15 PM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

epic.

his his number still working?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:57 PM

crash_duc is a decent person

Vids gone.... Is it posed somewhere else? Some of my buds didn't get a chance to see it yet. Hate to have them miss out on getting to see a world class tool in action.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:58 PM

PCP6 is a decent person

someone shoot these guys an email

http://seawifs.gsfc.nasa.gov/squid.html

their search is over!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 01:54 PM

LRMC is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
They should make a priceless ad with this......

2007 600/750/1000 - $12,000
craiglist ad - $0
gas money to the spot - $5
getting onwed on every forum in the world - PRICELESS

Who's got a better one??

2007 Special Edition GSXR 2350 - $13500
Online Classified ad - $0
Getting called out - $0
Having your own quote that will go down in history - Priceless

"Yut Ughhhh" - 2009 craiglist squid
Old 02-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Supports Single Moms

SimplyOrange is a decent person

midcal and idol, there are plenty of people out that will donate for your defense for owning such a spineless bitchass punk, all this **** talking on the net, he didnt say a ******* thing when he got owned like a 2 cent hooker. did i mention he has mad money yo? and hes a gangsta, a bike of every year, oh, and he has money yo. you have a bike of every year and still dont know how to ride? son, i have enough money to fly to cali, puch you in your little bitch mouth for internet threats then fly home and wait for you to persue interstat charges.make sure you have more money than the next guy mr bill gates, because i promise you are not the biggest baller alive.

oh, you are baller enough that you have to sell fake stunting lessons on craigslist??get a life queer.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:19 PM

LRMC is a decent person

Lol found another quote in the video, when you find the balance point just keep on the throttle "Like YAAAHHHHHHH"

All dees fool bes rekonize I's got stuntz like YAAAHHHHHH

hahaha I cant get enough of this ******, I just wanna punch him in the face
Old 02-13-2009, 02:26 PM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

some one give me this kids address i really wanna go and visit this kid to shake his hand, ive never seen enyone get so famous over night...plus i wanna slap his mom and dad for having him hahah
Old 02-13-2009, 02:27 PM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone down for a vacation to visit joey?
Old 02-13-2009, 03:01 PM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

damn where's our badges, still need one for MIKEontheBIKE and MR BLAKK and maybe an IDOL RIDERS one

YUT UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

ps

PM BOX CLEARED
Old 02-13-2009, 03:15 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

he owns a range rover???? ****..i shoulda guessed cause all dem bitches are the dumbest ***** on the face of the earth, know how i know????cause i work for em and see them everyday dink...

you want to start pressing charges and "harashing" me you little rich bitch cause you know how we handle people like you??? you go missing and never found cause were crazy rednecks that have girls that would get out of your range rover and into my landrover off road vehicle to get laid the RIGHT way. they don't want to be complimented ***, they want a bad-boy to show em a rough time! city girls love country boys aight.

people with money have no common sense and the people who do usually come from the gutter and worked hard to have what they got. you FELL into your money, you aint no boss. your the laughing stock of the entire stunt and riding community period. come to canada with ur range rover , we'll show you how "yut uggh" is done son!

sorry i had to say that.....he's a pretty easy target.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:21 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by poni
he owns a range rover???? ****..i shoulda guessed cause all dem bitches are the dumbest ***** on the face of the earth, know how i know????cause i work for em and see them everyday dink...

you want to start pressing charges and "harashing" me you little rich bitch cause you know how we handle people like you??? you go missing and never found cause were crazy rednecks that have girls that would get out of your range rover and into my landrover off road vehicle to get laid the RIGHT way. they don't want to be complimented ***, they want a bad-boy to show em a rough time! city girls love country boys aight.

people with money have no common sense and the people who do usually come from the gutter and worked hard to have what they got. you FELL into your money, you aint no boss. your the laughing stock of the entire stunt and riding community period. come to canada with ur range rover , we'll show you how "yut uggh" is done son!

sorry i had to say that.....he's a pretty easy target.
Tell us how you really feel
Old 02-13-2009, 03:28 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

im not going to read all this, but i know for a fact u cant sue for then video taping u and posting it without ur consent, its called the right to public domain

u can thank mr joe the owner of girls gone wild for that, chicks tried to sue for him taping then showing ****, judge ruled that if ur being an idiot and know ur being filmed thats ur own fault

so good luck homie
Old 02-13-2009, 03:48 PM

Schnoz is a decent person

This has now reached the Off-road Jeep community of NAXJA.org

**** I dont even own a bike and I was laughing my *** off.
YUUTTTT UUUGHHH!
Old 02-13-2009, 04:24 PM

modette99 is a decent person

Not sure of your TOS, but I made this up...feel free to pass it around and use it for an Avatar....LOL

The one is for the BS he dishes out, and the other well, he seems like the type.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yeeee-1.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	220674   Click image for larger version

Name:	yeeee-2.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	220675  

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)