MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 05:49 PM

02redr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

holy ****.....I haven't been on stunt life in awhile...this was posted up on one of the local OK forums....this **** is hilarious.....
Old 02-10-2009, 06:13 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by novistar
cause i didnt have my bangger they tried to send me to prision homie my lawyers to dam good 1st deal was 9 year in CDC second deal was charges dropped in the intrest of justice ahhaha they wish they could stop me but i got money lol money gets you out of everything suck being a broke **** getting your house forclosed on renting house that i most likely own lol working for like $20 bucks an hour lol sounds fun make like 160 a day lol no wonder yall are broke *** bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that *** and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G

If you had so much money you wouldn't be trying to charge $50 for something that YOU can't do..

Calling other people egangsters? You were right there with your BOYS and you didn't do ****! BUT NOW you are going to talk **** to everyone?
Old 02-10-2009, 07:56 PM

YUUUTTT UGGGGGH is a decent person

youtube link?
Old 02-10-2009, 08:02 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

bwahahahahahahahahah this **** gets better and better... what a tool
Old 02-10-2009, 08:48 PM

Tyler88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha I went to high school with this kid this is the funniest **** Ive ever seen in my life!!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 08:58 PM

Firestart3r is a decent person

This kid just doesn't get it, he put another add up.
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/1029297294.html
Old 02-10-2009, 09:02 PM

Firestart3r is a decent person

LOL heres another one, http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/1029489180.html

"I can put a whole foot-long in my mouth!!!" lmao that cant really be him.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:19 PM

Gulfripper is a decent person

I wonder what it was like when he went on his local forum and found a video of him haha.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:13 AM

Joker001 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, we have heard about it in Australia now too..... and i have been laughing for ages over it

nice detective work guys, and AWESOME work on showing the world how much of a ******* retard he is
Old 02-11-2009, 12:16 AM

SmokechecK is a decent person

Where did the Vimeo vid go? damn....... it was sooooo funny. hahahahahahhaa
Old 02-11-2009, 01:02 AM

skitzofrenzy is a decent person

hahaha this guy is on our local forum, he was doing these classes here in my town. I had to sign up and let you guys know he is being kicked off our site for this crap. he had a video of him wheeling a bridge (forest hill) and he pow powed it the whole way, all the while saying how good it was. i mean i cant stunt but i dont tell people i can and then post a video of a ******* pow pow.

also he is selling his special edition 600 750 1000 gixxer right now ! title in hand!

haahahhhhaha
Old 02-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

what a scumbag...

YUUTT UGGH!
Old 02-11-2009, 02:01 AM

SmokechecK is a decent person

Old 02-11-2009, 02:43 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

jeeez........
Old 02-11-2009, 02:45 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

damn, wish i came on stuntlife more... i would definitely have endavoured in this. makes me want to be at my house in sac more. that ***** s2k is ugly as hell.... some SUPER cheap *** rims on it, those are them ebay adr's.

mark, hit me when yall bout to go ride in that clowns neck of the woods again.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:49 AM
yyyuttt uuughh!

lightweight is a decent person

I wonder if he thinks that because it has an A , B , C riding mode that it really is a 600-750-1000... :
Old 02-11-2009, 02:52 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nags
jeeez........
you summed it up with one word
Old 02-11-2009, 03:08 AM

skitzofrenzy is a decent person

Originally Posted by lightweight
I wonder if he thinks that because it has an A , B , C riding mode that it really is a 600-750-1000... :

when he says that **** he sounds like he just walked off the lot with it, he paid sticker price + extra, and he bought everything the salesman said as well hahahaha

but you saw what he said he's "filthy rich". i guess that means you can buy the world's best bull ****

Last edited by skitzofrenzy; 02-11-2009 at 03:28 AM.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:40 AM

2007r6 is a decent person

DEFINATELY HILARIOUS I WISH HE WPULD CONTINUE TO POST IT WAS GOOD ENTERTAINMENT
Old 02-11-2009, 05:19 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

yut ugghh haha i can't stop watching this video

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)