Tasered over speeding ticket

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 05:55 PM

freiertpc is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tasered over speeding ticket

Ftp That Bitch Deserves A Bullet In The Head You Definitely Can Not Be Arrested Before Having Your Miranda Rights Read To You And They Even Got It On Tape Dude I'd Be Suing His *** And The State
Old 02-13-2008, 07:16 PM

socksquatch is a decent person

Originally Posted by freiertpc
Ftp That Bitch Deserves A Bullet In The Head You Definitely Can Not Be Arrested Before Having Your Miranda Rights Read To You And They Even Got It On Tape Dude I'd Be Suing His *** And The State
thats like winning the lottery
Old 02-13-2008, 07:35 PM

kosi28 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn thats some bullshit!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 02:14 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KoleDSF
That guy is a idiot he wasnt lisning to the officer plus he had his hands in his pockets looked like he was reaching for something you just cant do that......
+1

You can't tell a cop "no", and when the cop pulls you out to arrest you, and clearly states put your hands behind your back, and you begin walking towards your car, what do you expect?

I know 95% of cops episodes I see, when the person starts walking towards their car, it quickly turns into them jumping in the car and fleeing.

I think the cop handled it fine.. And for anyone that disagrees, try pulling the same **** next time you get pulled over and see how it goes!
Old 02-14-2008, 02:17 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by freiertpc
Yes you can be arrested without being read your rights.

You think when you break the law, the cop cannot do anything tell he reads you your rights? HAHAHAHAHA ya ok!

Only reason they need to read you your rights, is so your statements hold up in court.

I'm really sure since I've been arrested without having my rights read, the cop was soooo in the wrong.. NOPE! He just didn't use any of my statements in court!
Old 02-14-2008, 03:26 PM

sneed1rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
this cop is an *******. he tells the guy to get out of the car, then he ****** does that ****? their was no need to taser this guy. he could have taken him into custody without the taser gun. cops are pussies!!!!!
+1