Tasered over speeding ticket

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 05:28 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tasered over speeding ticket

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
You guys may have a point about the guy deserving it for not listeneing to the cop in the first place, but isnt it a law that they have to warn you before tazing you?

Maybe thats why the cop lies to his other cop buddy at the end?
Says he warned him that he was going to taze him, but he didnt! He just tazed him....

I dunno I dont like tazers especially since someone was killed at an airport here in Canada a while ago, he got tazed and 1 min later he was dead....I think id rather take a bullet, cause at least then its either you make it or you dont...Who know how a taze might affect your nervous system later on in your life...I bet in a few years theyll have some study that finds they do irraparilbe damage to your body....
1st. I think the UHP Trooper acted improperly!

NO! No warning is mandatory....it's suggested only!

2nd. A Taser NEVER killed anyone! Taser International has had almost 350 law suits for many issues including wrongful death and Taser International HAS NEVER LOST A CASE! I checked it about 6 months ago.....
Old 12-05-2007, 02:56 PM

socksquatch is a decent person

Originally Posted by FrankieG

2nd. A Taser NEVER killed anyone! Taser International has had almost 350 law suits for many issues including wrongful death and Taser International HAS NEVER LOST A CASE! I checked it about 6 months ago.....
damn did your homeword and everything
Old 12-05-2007, 03:29 PM

jdridin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tru Texan
U know, its a lose lose situations w/cops. They have so much power that ur word never matters. For example, dude asked repeatedly what his speed was, cop never answered. So dude said he doesn't want to sign ticket, probably b/c he didn't believe he was speeding, seeing how cop couldn't quote speed he clocked him at. Now for those of you that say, "he just should have signed" yes he could have....and would have gone to court and have to pay it anyway, regardless if he's speeding or not(unless cop doesn't show up, which I'm sure this cop would have)....LOSE, LOSE situation...

True! And from where I live, if you sign the ticket, you automatically say you are guilty!!! I wrote a comment on the site too, man this stuff just frustrates the crap outta me.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Dstunter
damn aint that some bullshit.
damn straight!
Old 12-06-2007, 12:38 AM

Onesikr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats is some bullshit i hope that pig gets mowed over by a fu(kin semi next time he stops somebody.......thats why those fu(ks get shot or beat down
Old 12-06-2007, 01:55 AM

frankietata is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jordo636
Rofl!
thats some bullshit some cops are on a power trip must have got picked on his whole life lol
Old 12-06-2007, 12:00 PM

ADIZZLEUPONONE is a decent person

I actually think that it is an extreme abuse of power. in no way was the cop being threatened by the man. Just because you don't sign a speeding ticket doesn't mean that you are a hardened criminal. Secondly, what does someone naturally do when soemone aims a gun at them? They turn a little bit, at least I know I do. Too often too many cops think they are a superhero, and everyone must obey. As citizens of the united states we all have rights, and the further we get away from that the more abuse that will be dealt out....Simple solution...Shoot them when they walk up to your window.....Ex-Military perspective....but don't really shoot them!
Old 12-06-2007, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by KoleDSF
That guy is a idiot he wasnt lisning to the officer plus he had his hands in his pockets looked like he was reaching for something you just cant do that......
You always keep your hands where a cop can see them
Old 12-07-2007, 03:39 AM

beobe99 is a decent person

funny I just posted in another thread sticking up for a cop and now Im about to bash one hehe!!

begining of the vid they clearly showed the temp sign for 40mph. It's called a speed trap which are used to catch speeders and TAX them for extra income for the state. Dude was prob. going 55-65 what ever the limit was (maybe more I don't know cause the cop didnt know either... of course if dude was doing 90mph he would of needed a ticket) he just passed the NEW limit of 40mph and didn't slow down yet (which he should of). I think its perfectly normal for anyone to get pissed at that. I sure the **** would. But you have to keep your cool around most Cops cause they are usualy nervous and have to have control of the situation because of past experiences.

(Notice when the cop came to the car dude pressed the brakes, cop left and he released the brakes and pressed them once again when the cop came back.. sure sign of a nervous, tense, might be up to something driver there BUT I doubt the cop noticed this)

I do think the cop has the need to show his athourity (remember once the girl started really questioning him he quickly turned it into "let me check this car out here" he checked for front plate, inspection and quick searched the car to shut her up instead of explaining what he couldnt.

Im sure the cop got some heat for this. if not at least he looks like an *** on tape..

p.s girl had a nice dupa, and yes someone getting tazered is always funny as ****!!! hehe!
Old 12-07-2007, 12:56 PM

You guys may have a point about the guy deserving it for not listeneing to the cop in the first place, but isnt it a law that they have to warn you before tazing you?

Says he warned him that he was going to taze him, but he didnt! He just tazed him....

I dunno I dont like tazers especially since someone was killed at an airport here in Canada a while ago, he got tazed and 1 min later he was dead....I think id rather take a bullet, cause at least then its either you make it or you dont...Who know how a taze might affect your nervous system later on in your life...I bet in a few years theyll have some study that finds they do irraparilbe damage to your body....
Too bad the camera doesn't lye

Old 01-17-2008, 09:50 AM

gsxrsgone is a decent person

Ftp!! And All You Haters Supporting The Crooked Azz Cops!
Old 01-17-2008, 06:45 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
...and 2nd isnt hilarious the way they fall like a sack a potatos when getting tazered
+1
Old 01-17-2008, 07:13 PM

UpNgone is an unknown quantity at this point

**** roman he dont know **** **** cops,that cop was deff. in the wrong but the dude should of signed it anyway went to court n got that pig roasted
Old 01-17-2008, 07:19 PM

cbaquol is a decent person

talk about a ******* powertrip that pisses me off so much jut watching it FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2008, 09:08 PM

Savvgawd is a decent person

3 letters

FTP
Old 01-18-2008, 03:28 AM

vtecguy is an unknown quantity at this point

dude im from a small city on the southside of milwaukee like 40k people. Every cop knows my family cause my moms phsycho so the cops are always ****** wit me. anyways we wehre playin basketball like 5 or 6 houses down from mine and the cop came cause it was like 11 on a saturday. I was 17 and in milwaukee thats when theres now curfew and the kid that lived there was 17. and there was two girls and two other dudes that where 16. He wrote them all tickets for curfew even though they where on this kids yard and and they couldnt get the kid cause it was his hosue so the cop wrote me a loitering ticket... so bein a stupid kid i tell him to eat **** ... long story short i didnt raise my voice or get mad or threatin him or nuttin and i got mased. All the cops in the city know me and theyre all like yea hes a good kid hes always respectfull and nice and **** but theres like 2 or 3 that are just dicks and you can tell they got shoved in lockers in highschool. Everytime i get in trouble i learned if your cool with them and joke around youll ussually get out of it or get a lot less. But then theres the dicks where its worth it just tell him to smell your finger.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:31 PM

pimp1723 is an unknown quantity at this point

A Taser has killed plenty of people. Whether or not they have not lost a case doesnt mean that. Most of all the situations called for the taser.
In Florida plenty of people have died because of the taser. It has been in all the papers. If the cops didnt shoot them with the taser they wouldnt have died right.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:33 PM

pimp1723 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Tasered over speeding ticket

I prefer to be pepper sprayed.. **** taste good you fu@%$#! cops.

Quick Reply: Tasered over speeding ticket