Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:54 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Low quality thrown together footage.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
the trailer does no justice for how crazy the video is... we will probably do another trailer to compensate for how nuts the dvd is....
Heres the problem I see: The content, just isnt modern enough. The tricks in that vid, well, most of us can do all those tricks, since last year. Gotta get some newer ****.
The bar is very high for stunt videos, people want to see sick tricks, not seat standers.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:55 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by cashmoneyflo
way to be a hating dick head. it wasnt bad, tho i have seen better trailers.

theres a difference between truth and hate.......... you know that right?
dude your worthless of me writing this but anyway... you should read slower or maybe even stand on your head.... and it would make more sense to you.....

the tracey trailer had me bored after the first minute of watching.. it is all parking lot... some of the best riders are there.....but still all parking lot.

have you noticed that our trailer is played by youtube.... who drastically compresses the quality of any video you upload.....

anyway i am tired of the nonsense here so if you can't afford 25 beans then don't bother with the negativity....

does utube add effects like "camera shake" and "poor quality filming technique"?
Old 09-18-2007, 08:20 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

Originally Posted by alevelcs
theres a difference between truth and hate.......... you know that right?

---- i do....

does utube add effects like "camera shake" and "poor quality filming technique"?

sure in your opinion.... stop looking at parking lot footage... its very easy to sit there with a camera on a tripod... trying hanging out the back of a car going 40 to 50 over bumps.... poor footage my ***....
Old 09-18-2007, 08:36 PM

sure in your opinion.... stop looking at parking lot footage... its very easy to sit there with a camera on a tripod... trying hanging out the back of a car going 40 to 50 over bumps.... poor footage my ***....

bro pull out "12 o'clock"......... every second of footage in that film is better filmed then 75% of what u put in your trailer........ THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR YOUR VIDEO.......... and that vid was filmed like 8 freakin years ago........ the tracey video bored u? why because it was parking lot? ok fine i accept that ........ but watch it again just for filing and editing quality........ and knock off the tripod bullshit comments........ these films have advanced so far beyond ******* tripods, tracking shots and filing in teh car mirror goin down the road..... last i knew fish was buyin booms and hd equipment......... while your tryin to sell a "dvd" for 25 bux that looks like it was filled by some kid with full blown Parkinson's holding a kodak disposable video camera............ dont u get that vids like this are what completly destroy the video market in this so called sport? thus causing there to be no money made (for the most part) in the video side of this "sport"........ which snowballs into guys who REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING in the video industry to have zero interest in working with the "sport"............ bad videos being released sucks the life out of the industry and the desire for anyone to put any effort into producing a great one.............
Old 09-19-2007, 01:34 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
Heres the problem I see: The content, just isnt modern enough. The tricks in that vid, well, most of us can do all those tricks, since last year. Gotta get some newer ****.
The bar is very high for stunt videos, people want to see sick tricks, not seat standers.

+ 1 if ur gona release a serious DVD, shouldent the trailor be the highlights of the dvd?

Last edited by Nick1000; 09-19-2007 at 01:37 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:38 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

bad videos being released sucks the life out of the industry and the desire for anyone to put any effort into producing a great one.............
******* truth
Old 09-19-2007, 09:52 AM

bro pull out "12 o'clock"......... every second of footage in that film is better filmed then 75% of what u put in your trailer........ THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR YOUR VIDEO.......... and that vid was filmed like 8 freakin years ago........ the tracey video bored u? why because it was parking lot? ok fine i accept that ........ but watch it again just for filing and editing quality........ and knock off the tripod bullshit comments........ these films have advanced so far beyond ******* tripods, tracking shots and filing in teh car mirror goin down the road..... last i knew fish was buyin booms and hd equipment......... while your tryin to sell a "dvd" for 25 bux that looks like it was filled by some kid with full blown Parkinson's holding a kodak disposable video camera............ dont u get that vids like this are what completly destroy the video market in this so called sport? thus causing there to be no money made (for the most part) in the video side of this "sport"........ which snowballs into guys who REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING in the video industry to have zero interest in working with the "sport"............ bad videos being released sucks the life out of the industry and the desire for anyone to put any effort into producing a great one.............

Dude, produce something yourself... and maybe you will have room to speak.

You have no idea what a good camera is.

We have HD cameras already... booms and the whole 9 yards...

like i said,,,, i worked in the production industry for 7 years.... I have films featured on showtime, etc.

THERE WILL BE A NEW TRAILER... AND I PROBABLY WONT PUT IT ON YOUTUBE THIS TIME.... JUST TO SHOW YOU WHAT QUALITY IS ALL ABOUT!!!

Last edited by stuntsteel; 09-19-2007 at 09:56 AM. Reason: blah blah blah
Old 09-19-2007, 10:11 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

yeah there are definetly better quality sites to host off of without losing quality like u tube
Old 09-19-2007, 10:29 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Whatever happened to Blue Collar Riders?
Old 09-19-2007, 12:33 PM

Dude, produce something yourself... and maybe you will have room to speak.

You have no idea what a good camera is.

We have HD cameras already... booms and the whole 9 yards...

like i said,,,, i worked in the production industry for 7 years.... I have films featured on showtime, etc.

THERE WILL BE A NEW TRAILER... AND I PROBABLY WONT PUT IT ON YOUTUBE THIS TIME.... JUST TO SHOW YOU WHAT QUALITY IS ALL ABOUT!!!

name something u produced for showtime........... and tell me your ful name....... ill read the credits of the flick........ and if it says anything higher then "2nd grip" ill give u your credit for having a job in the film industry.............. but that still doesnt change my mind about the quality of your dvd.

listen i get it....... u wanna be a hometown hero and have a video to show off to yer friends........ awesome.......... go for it.......... but burn the dvds off yer ****** dell and give them to the 16 yr old chicks yer tryin to impress....... leave the real movie making in teh industry to the guys who put together quality stuff........ people like you single handedly swamp and sink the stunt vid industry for guys who make a living off producing top quality videos........ think about it....... say ur in the deli hungry ,,,,,, uve never had turkey............ uve heard awesome things so u wanna try it ...... but there are 42 different kinds........ u just pick one and get a sandwich........... its horrible..... u cant stand to even smell it let alone eat it........ u toss it out and think its a waste of money.......... next day....... u want turkey again....... u pick adifferent kind........ again same **** its ****** nasty........ this time u say **** this im not gonna stand for that im takin this sandwich back and getting a refund.......... see now you know that not all turkey is bad cuz uve heard good stuff so u try one more time (i mean **** theres 42 different kinds they cant all be bad right?) yep sucks again.......... yer returning this one and getting roast beef guaranteed......

now how many times do u think this scenario is gonna play out b4 the deli owner gets smart and says **** turkey..... i have to stock 42 different kinds and every time i sell it i gotta give the customer their money back cuz it makes them puke..........

now picture again that same deli with just 4-5 kinds of the best turkey made....... it sells no complaints...... happy customers....... happy salespeople happy turkey makers............ deli owner continues to support turkey

so basically what im sayin is.............. do us a favor....... anytime u think about makin another video to release.

GO BUY A ****** TURKEY SANDWICH AND FORGET ABOUT IT!

its
Originally Posted by Zuki750
Whatever happened to Blue Collar Riders?

it was to low quality to release for the standards of the day

7 years ago

and im willin to bet it would sell more copies today then the pile of steam this guy is havin pressed to dvd.....................
Old 09-19-2007, 12:52 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

I have one question...where were the cops and I cant believe am about to type this but I agree with what alevelcs has been typing
Old 09-19-2007, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
I have one question...where were the cops and I cant believe am about to type this but I agree with what alevelcs has been typing

THEY ALL COME AROUND EVENTUALLY
Old 09-19-2007, 09:08 PM

Alevelcs

Quality Is Youtubes Fault... Don't Blame Us For Their ****...

When The New Trailer Is Done. I Will Stream It As Hd Full Quailty Dv Format So You Can Eat Your Delicious Turkey Sandwich...

Thank You And Have A Nice Day...
Old 09-19-2007, 09:12 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

haha. did u have some enemies from philly stuntsteel?
Old 09-19-2007, 09:21 PM

Alevelcs

Quality Is Youtubes Fault... Don't Blame Us For Their ****...

When The New Trailer Is Done. I Will Stream It As Hd Full Quailty Dv Format So You Can Eat Your Delicious Turkey Sandwich...

Thank You And Have A Nice Day...

ok

but scuze me a sec sir........ forgive me im slow so if i missed it please just point it out............. where did u list the showtime movie credentials
Old 09-19-2007, 09:32 PM

family business.. showtime ... seymore butts... look it up..

yo free handbrake to the last person who tells alevelcs to eat a d***

honestly a free brembo 16x18 brand new!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:43 PM

family business.. showtime ... seymore butts... look it up..

yo free handbrake to the last person who tells alevelcs to eat a d***

honestly a free brembo 16x18 brand new!!!

so im guessin yer not interested in letting us discover your showtime work ....... the stuff u kept reffering to as the reason we should all just buy your vid even though the trailer sucked........

p.s............. ur claimin philly also........ ur probably from chesnut hill or some gay **** right? cuz i must be makin u cry right now if ur offerin a handbrake to make it stop

Last edited by alevelcs; 09-19-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

<<<<<<<<<<<<< Is not buying!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:58 PM

636ridr1 is a decent person

Alevelcs i dont think anyone wants to hear your ****... hmm? if i recall even darius told you off on here. do you even ride dude? you run your mouth a little to ****** much... your prob so punk *** 14 year old that lives out in the philly area and comes on here acting like he knows anything about anything. tell mommy and daddy to get you a bike to learn on so you got some pride behind all that **** talk. afterall, mommy never wanted to have you as a child. see what a little to much drinkin does to a women.... creates a waste of life like you.

Quick Reply: Until The Cops Come Box Cover