Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 01:49 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person
Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Originally Posted by 636ridr1
yo alevelcs.... your girls beat lookin dude. stick her face under my tire the next time i ride and ill rip a hc burnout on her and she might come out lookin a little prettier... until a bald headed mother ****** like you that has to much time on his hands but to come on this website 22 out of the 24 hours in a day needs to find a cuter woman.... i seen alota girls that look like dude's in my life and she could use a little makeover.. dont act like you dont tell people its your sister when your out in public. it's ok little buddy, i;d be embarassed if that was my girl too. i feel bad for her.. We all know she had the up-hill paper route as a kid... maybe one day she'll gow those **** she always wanted. but until then, if she fell off a cliff with nothing but 20$ in her pocket, the world would be missing 20$ ! have a wonderful day.... and dont forget to close your eyes when you stick it in er' we all feel bad for you.. CHEERS
you crossed a very fine line...done...wait...come south...
Old 09-23-2007, 01:50 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

yo alevelcs.... your girls beat lookin dude. stick her face under my tire the next time i ride and ill rip a hc burnout on her and she might come out lookin a little prettier... until a bald headed mother ****** like you that has to much time on his hands but to come on this website 22 out of the 24 hours in a day needs to find a cuter woman.... i seen alota girls that look like dude's in my life and she could use a little makeover.. dont act like you dont tell people its your sister when your out in public. it's ok little buddy, i;d be embarassed if that was my girl too. i feel bad for her.. We all know she had the up-hill paper route as a kid... maybe one day she'll gow those **** she always wanted. but until then, if she fell off a cliff with nothing but 20$ in her pocket, the world would be missing 20$ ! have a wonderful day.... and dont forget to close your eyes when you stick it in er' we all feel bad for you.. CHEERS

im not an internet tough guy

hell i dont even play one in person

but seriously

i just read this

if u got a problem with me and what i say........ cool

but u just crossed a line with yer mouth

and honestly........... lol............ im feelin bad for u
Old 09-23-2007, 01:50 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by southtown
you crossed a very fine line...done...wait...come south...
**** that we will go north for this *******

Roadtrip anyone
Old 09-23-2007, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by suicidl
**** that we will go north for this *******

Roadtrip anyone

free room and board in ny
Old 09-23-2007, 01:58 AM

i love how you guys have nothing legit to say about the real things posted about this piece of garbage you call a video...you have to try and change the subject and divert attention away from the real issue...its pretty sad that you need to do something like this for a "solid" video when you get some negative critiicism for a shitty video...

you have had people who watch a ton of videos, people who produce videos, and people who buy videos, all tell you your **** is garbage...so you have to attack my wife...nice...

your video sucks...your logic sucks...you suck at life...go step into oncoming traffic...die mother *******...

cause if i see you...its on...lyiing pieces of ****...
Old 09-23-2007, 01:59 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alevelcs
free room and board in ny
sweet i have never been to N.Y.

Are you ready to rumble :YEAH
Old 09-23-2007, 02:05 AM

Nascency_Rhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly--I appreciate all of you jumping to my defense--I'm just curious to see if he's man enough to say anything to me....

Personally--I think it's funny...really--did he think I'd be offended by a joke such as himself making 3rd grade schoolyard insults???

Well, this should be fun.....:YEAH
Old 09-23-2007, 02:10 AM

sweet i have never been to N.Y.

Are you ready to rumble :YEAH
i dont rumble................. my diesel does.............

but im always down for a smile and a bumper hug
Old 09-23-2007, 02:13 AM

by the way in case anyone forgot

DONT BUY THIS VIDEO IT SUCKS ***
Old 09-23-2007, 02:14 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 09-23-2007, 02:21 AM

Nascency_Rhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

alevelcs eat a dick

handbrake baby
Old 09-23-2007, 03:13 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

still no one has watched this video.. cause we don't get it back till later in the week... so your comments are pointless...

all the hostility... well is childish...

if all you guys (except a few) on this board act like this...

its not the kind of people i wish to be associated with... in any manner.

tell u the truth... i am about to delete my own profile from here....

being the kind of person i am, and lend a hand to anyone in need... i bring that kind of attitude and respect to my business....

NO ONE ON HERE RESPECTS ANYONE!!!! NOT THE KIND OF PEOPLE I WANT TO DEAL WITH....

WETHER IT BE INTERNET GANGSTERS OR THE REAL DEAL... THERE IS NO RESPECT HERE....

**** IT... I M DONE WITH THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE!!!!
Old 09-23-2007, 03:36 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

so who gets the handbrake?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:07 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
so who gets the handbrake?
me because

alevelcs eat a dick
now where is my handbrake
Old 09-23-2007, 04:10 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

me because

alevelcs eat a dick
now where is my handbrake
can I have it?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:45 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
can I have it?
if i ever get it
Old 09-23-2007, 04:53 AM
Registered Spammer

if i ever get it
I guess I should start sending pms to him then lol

Old 09-23-2007, 07:52 AM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

i always wondered where people got those

<-------see my picture i can't believe it
Old 09-23-2007, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
still no one has watched this video.. cause we don't get it back till later in the week... so your comments are pointless...

all the hostility... well is childish...

if all you guys (except a few) on this board act like this...

its not the kind of people i wish to be associated with... in any manner.

tell u the truth... i am about to delete my own profile from here....

being the kind of person i am, and lend a hand to anyone in need... i bring that kind of attitude and respect to my business....

NO ONE ON HERE RESPECTS ANYONE!!!! NOT THE KIND OF PEOPLE I WANT TO DEAL WITH....

WETHER IT BE INTERNET GANGSTERS OR THE REAL DEAL... THERE IS NO RESPECT HERE....

**** IT... I M DONE WITH THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE!!!!
yup, your right, no one has seen the video...everyone is trying to tell you that both of the trailers you posted were not very entertaining for a "worldwide" video...and aren't trailers for a video supposed to be a huge part of the marketing of a video? i thought you had the marketing aspect handled? apparently not...

and are you looking for respect or for people to be little sheep and tell you that your product is the best ever...there is a difference...

and its also funny how out of that book i posted yesterday you have not responded back to but one thing, and very vaguely at that...

and you must be mad, cause you are now typing in all caps...

but you are done so i should not expect a response...
Old 09-23-2007, 10:27 AM

Bryan154 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo im one of the riders in the video. you guys need to relax with the bad comments about the video. dont say anything bad about it if you havn't seen it yet. yeah, we arn't darius or kyle woods but we put alot of riding time infront of a camera and crashed and bruised up alot just for a film and it makes me as a rider feel like **** to hear people trash talking it. if you don't got anything good to say then don't say anything. when kyle from stuntsteel wanted to put out a video, he didn't have intentions of making the "best stunt video ever". it was going to be a cross up of fmx/bmx/streetbike stunt. if your trash talking the video now rider such as fmx riders from the MotoPimps and bmx riders from Freecycle Action Sports Team and others who put time in the video will take offense to it. If you don't like the trailer then simply don't buy it. Dont bash on it. this is rediculous that people in this sport have to come out and trash talk a video when people, just regular everyday riders try and go out and make a name for themselves and come on here and listen to people do nothing but spend more then 3/4 of the day talking ****. just close the damn thread

Quick Reply: Until The Cops Come Box Cover