im goin in

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 08:45 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: im goin in

dehammer take t-necks advice, take your time and think everything thru. im on my 3rd deployment right now and its almost over with after 15 mos. ive had a few close calls but still walked away. thank god. take your time and make sure you do what you want. good job on your asvab. if you want to see how durable a up armored hummer is search " and they walked away" i think thats it.

good luck to you again bro.

t-neck whats up bro.............
Old 08-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by JOHN J
dehammer take t-necks advice, take your time and think everything thru. im on my 3rd deployment right now and its almost over with after 15 mos. ive had a few close calls but still walked away. thank god. take your time and make sure you do what you want. good job on your asvab. if you want to see how durable a up armored hummer is search " and they walked away" i think thats it.

Sup bro you almost done?
Old 08-23-2007, 01:35 PM
IDLE WHORE

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Sup bro you almost done?
should be home by halloween hopefully..................need to ride , drink and etc.......my son is growing up too fast and driving the wife crazy
Old 08-23-2007, 03:40 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JOHN J

i have a good friend of mine thats a ranger and his hummer got hit by a roadside bomb and he has pictures of the whole thing that he showed me. this is something that ive wanted to do for awhile and im committed to it. goin to MEPS to get my physical tom. hopefully i can get into WOCS and qualify but my backup plan is probably MP
Old 08-23-2007, 05:49 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DaHammer
i have a good friend of mine thats a ranger and his hummer got hit by a roadside bomb and he has pictures of the whole thing that he showed me. this is something that ive wanted to do for awhile and im committed to it. goin to MEPS to get my physical tom. hopefully i can get into WOCS and qualify but my backup plan is probably MP
good luck being a woc

MP= missplaced power
Old 08-27-2007, 03:17 AM
IDLE WHORE

remember you cant spell wimp w/o MP........it will be hard for you to go to ranger school if you become a mp...go infantry bro its alot more fun but also alittle more physically demanding.........its up to you do what you want that'll make you happy..........good luck
Old 09-04-2007, 08:29 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DaHammer
Ft Rucker (aviation school) is more fun than Leonard Wood (MP, CHEM, and EN schools are there) and WOCS and flying is probably a better idea than your initial idea of being chem. I've been chem for 8 1/2 years, i'm now branch transfering to Ordnance. there are days i wish i would have followed my heart and went to aviation school but oh well.

I'd rethink MP, I'd probably vote for EN over MP, since every one i knew who went EN had way more fun. If i had been born a guy, I'd have been ******* infantry. If you want Ranger, Airborne, Air Assault, all the fun stuff, it's easier to get being infantry.

good luck
Old 09-04-2007, 10:01 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
Ft Rucker (aviation school) is more fun than Leonard Wood (MP, CHEM, and EN schools are there) and WOCS and flying is probably a better idea than your initial idea of being chem. I've been chem for 8 1/2 years, i'm now branch transfering to Ordnance. there are days i wish i would have followed my heart and went to aviation school but oh well.

I'd rethink MP, I'd probably vote for EN over MP, since every one i knew who went EN had way more fun. If i had been born a guy, I'd have been ******* infantry. If you want Ranger, Airborne, Air Assault, all the fun stuff, it's easier to get being infantry.

good luck
holy ******* back from the dead

call me later today or ill try and get ahold of u

need to hollar for a quick min
Old 09-04-2007, 01:28 PM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
holy ******* back from the dead

call me later today or ill try and get ahold of u

need to hollar for a quick min
i was at AT and had my cell off pretty much the whole time. Frost ate through the cord on my cell charger and i had to leave the other one i had with Dan, so no phone for me for 3 weeks.

i've got class until about 7:30 tonight but after that should be good.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:17 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

good luck .. and for everyone of those scumbags you blow away i`ll ride a 1 mile wheelie so start shoioting right away!!

come back safe...
Old 09-06-2007, 07:33 AM

navy6110 is a decent person

There seems to be alot of Amry people on here. That's kick ***. :YEAH But don't count us squids out, I'm here representing!!! :YEAH Go NAVY beat ARMY!!!
Old 09-06-2007, 01:26 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

alright, so i finally made up my mind and im going 15 Tango (Blackhawk Mechanic). gonna try n get Air Assault school in my contract if i can, and hope i can get in a flight company as fast as possible. i swear in tomorrow, it finally hit me yesterday for real that im actually joining the army and im psyched. yall were right ab MP (its not what really what it seems). neways thanks to the people that gave me advice in this thread
Old 09-06-2007, 04:37 PM

navy6110 is a decent person

Good luck!!!