Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 08:52 AM

corprin is an unknown quantity at this point
Introduction

As said in thread title, an introduction of sorts.

Just to get things out of the way, I am a former 11m (mech inf) turned 31b but I am not a typical MP. I hate cops more then the rest of you. When my guard unit went from mech to light, I decided to go with the next best thing in my area... MP's. Always in the field, never walking, yeah, I am lazy what of it! I joined active duty as an MP in Jan of '00. Been stuck at Ft. Lewis, Wa since then in the 571st MP Co. I am real short (read: just over two weeks) till the end of my tour in Iraq. I am currently at Camp Cuervo in the south east corner of Baghdad. Glad I am out of this shithole of a nation in a couple weeks.. phew! Been hit with 9 IED's, countless small arms/RPG attacks, had some fun in Sadr City, and the other choice hotspots around town. We are currently opconed to 3rd BCT 1st CD, so weee, Haifia st!

My riding is limited to my first bike ever.. the big bad '03 XR50R!

Umm other then that, I am a former streetracer gone SCCA/NASA events. I teach at auto-x clinics, and new people EVOC (emergancy vehicle opperators courses) so I guess I can drive.

I reupped back in feb for 4 years. The first year had a requirement of same unit. So that was my time while on stoploss/movement. With my chunk of change for a bonus, I got my station of choice. In late April I will be reporting to Camp Zama, Japan. No more BS deployments for this guy.

So yeah, there you have it. I have been an MP for about 8 years now, so if you guys have any questions about how bad you really ****ed up this time, or pretty much anything covered under the UCMJ (I have my 4 art 15's under my belt) fire away. I will do my best to help out.