Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Reckless Methods (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/31-reckless-methods)
-   -   Insensitive (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/31-reckless-methods/64302-insensitive.html)

Angel Of Death 03-17-2004 10:02 AM

Re: Insensitive

[QUOTE=Brian_C6]I'm giving into this thread.... I have one.[/QUOTE]

Man, this thread keeps getting better and better!!!! :YEAH ROCK ON :YEAH

VTsnwbrdgrl 03-17-2004 10:08 AM

ok, this girl needs to get a life. Damn. And by the way, thats not being insensitve, thats keepin it real!!

Gixxer_Princess 03-17-2004 10:09 AM

Man I love this thread. These stories are great :laughing

Bri I know you have tons of stories with your Ex

Gix6 03-17-2004 10:18 AM

we need another "psycho" story :LOL

TEACH C6 03-17-2004 10:20 AM

more psycho stories!!!

everyone join in!!

Jay Carnes 03-17-2004 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=VTsnwbrdgrl] thats keepin it real!![/QUOTE]

When keeping it real goes wrong! :laughing :laughing

BTW - this thread RULES!

Jay6 03-17-2004 10:30 AM

I dated a girl that was a senior in highschool my sophmore year in college. Well things ended around spring time that year and after ten to twenty e-mails and phone calls a day for about three weeks closure was finally acheived....At least I though. Well I dont talk to this girl for the rest of the year and the folowing summer. I move back into my apartment my junior year and guess who shows up at a party we throw. This chicken head who actually enrolled in the same school as I did expecting that we would get back together. Well needless to say she did not like rural NH, or that fact I avoided her like she had aids, and transfered out after a semester with hardly any transferable credits. Hell of a way to waste twenty grand :laughing

ProzaK 03-17-2004 10:36 AM

i guess weve all got them.. lmao

i had broken up with my ex.. cause she was a lil nutty... everytime i went to break up with her she would threaten me.. at the time i was 19 and she was 16... yea i know robbin the cradle.. haha... but she would threaten to have me arrested for stat rape and this and that.. she would tell me she was pregnant.. and try to get me to cum in her all the time.. she wasnt on the pill and she promised she wouldnt get pregnant.. HAHA
"I want you to do it in me"
"No.. i dont want a kid"
"i wont get pregnant.. i promise"

LOL are u ****in serious!!!???
so at this point im like wtf is wrong with this picture...
so i finally break up with her for real.. and shes pissin me off callin me all the time.. bla bla bla.. so i agreed to goto dinner with her..
i needed a plan to come up with that would make her not call me ever again.

so i pick her up... we go somewhere and i bang the hell outta her.. leave her a nice pearl necklace.. lmao.. and tell her we are going to dinner..
i drop her off at her house right after i finished with her.. and told her i needed to goto the bank to get money for dinner..

so i leave and never show back up.. dont answer my phone...
she calls me all night and the next day...
i finally answer the next day.. and she acts like nothing happened and watned to come over and **** some more.. LMAO

i eventually stopped talkin to her for good.. and she was pregnant by some tool a month later.. HAHA

od1nixer 03-17-2004 10:38 AM

Okay, details are still sketchy. Reports are still coming in, but apparently both Nikki and psycho got in a wet t-shirt contest last night. All the while, Nicole on the phone talking to me. Damn, I'm home sleeping while all this is going on. I can't wait to get all sides of this story :rolleyes:

damtheman 03-17-2004 10:47 AM

this is the best thing i have read ,,, and girls wonder why we all like to drink and go to the bar :shruggs :cheers

Angel Of Death 03-17-2004 11:09 AM

[QUOTE=ProzaK] and she was pregnant by some tool a month later.. HAHA[/QUOTE]

I sure hope that tool doesn't end up being you Tony! I hear babies are expensive and loud, and can't even learn to wash the dishes or mow the lawn till thier like 5 or 6!

Gix6 03-17-2004 11:09 AM

[QUOTE=od1nixer]Okay, details are still sketchy. Reports are still coming in, but apparently both Nikki and psycho got in a wet t-shirt contest last night. All the while, Nicole on the phone talking to me. Damn, I'm home sleeping while all this is going on. I can't wait to get all sides of this story :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

have u tried to get them both in bed together :shruggs :YEAH or do they hate each other?? :LOL

ProzaK 03-17-2004 11:12 AM

[QUOTE=Cbr1000cc]I sure hope that tool doesn't end up being you Tony! I hear babies are expensive and loud, and can't even learn to wash the dishes or mow the lawn till thier like 5 or 6![/QUOTE]

nope couldnt be mine.. all my lil tonys are either strategically shot at the face or consumed.. :LOL :LOL :LOL

Angel Of Death 03-17-2004 11:14 AM

[QUOTE=ProzaK]nope couldnt be mine.. all my lil tonys are either strategically shot at the face or consumed.. :LOL :LOL :LOL[/QUOTE]

I think you deserve the Nobel Birth Control Prize for that one!

Jay Carnes 03-17-2004 11:24 AM

i think im gonna make this thread a sticky. whoa its good

od1nixer 03-17-2004 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=Gix6]have u tried to get them both in bed together :shruggs :YEAH or do they hate each other?? :LOL[/QUOTE]
I thought they hated each other. They got 1st and 2nd (Nikki got first, big ole fun bags). I suppose it's official, I've dated the two biggest skanks in town, might as well get them both in the same bed :rolleyes:

Gix6 03-17-2004 11:34 AM

[QUOTE=od1nixer]I thought they hated each other. They got 1st and 2nd (Nikki got first, big ole fun bags). I suppose it's official, I've dated the two biggest skanks in town, might as well get them both in the same bed :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

well atleast they were the 2 biggest skanks with the best tits :laughing :LOL

od1nixer 03-17-2004 11:35 AM

I thought they were mediocre. I'd hate to see the other contestants.

TEACH C6 03-17-2004 12:14 PM

enough of this chit-chat.

back to psycho stories!

and yes, that is an order!!

Angel Of Death 03-17-2004 12:18 PM

[QUOTE=TEACH C6]enough of this chit-chat.

back to psycho stories!

and yes, that is an order!![/QUOTE]

AYE AYE SIR RIGHT AWAY SIR!!!! :YEAH