Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Scooter Trash (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/28-scooter-trash)
-   -   Dayrl aka Droptop (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/28-scooter-trash/99374-dayrl-aka-droptop.html)

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 09:09 AM

Dayrl aka Droptop

(from AOB Board)

AOB is a great team with all but 1 exception. Cut your loose ends. Ditch the bitch. I feel horrible that you guys stumbled onto him.

Dayrl always says "no drama, no drama!" but dont you think its kinda weird that everywhere he goes theres drama?

Ive always been the one for the underdog or help the weak. Ur boy is a loser that lies, and minipulates. I used to think Dayrl meant well with his ways but i no longer do.

p.s. Thanks for the Voicemail Dayrl. Dont call my phone again. oh and no, your the joke.

Schwartz 11-10-2004 09:21 AM

Re: Dayrl aka Droptop

On Your Mark!

Get Set!

Go!

Pulling up my lawnchair for this one!

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 09:23 AM

[QUOTE=Schwartz]On Your Mark!

Get Set!

Go!

Pulling up my lawnchair for this one![/QUOTE]

check your voicemail... get on it.

EEE 11-10-2004 09:33 AM

Ah, so now you see what I tried to explain on the way to Daytona. :hello
And to think...despite all his negative remarks about me wanting to help... I still went out of my way to get him a bday gift... I kept listening to Nick defend him, so I kept an open mind and tried to get along. Nick (like myself) tries to see the positive things in people, but when those things are blatant lies, then we feel taken advantage of and both of us are stubborn, spitefull, and unforgiving to the dirtballs who stepped on us....
Right Nick? :hello :AWWWW

[QUOTE=NICK HILL](from AOB Board)

AOB is a great team with all but 1 exception. Cut your loose ends. Ditch the bitch. I feel horrible that you guys stumbled onto him.

Dayrl always says "no drama, no drama!" but dont you think its kinda weird that everywhere he goes theres drama?

Ive always been the one for the underdog or help the weak. Ur boy is a loser that lies, and minipulates. I used to think Dayrl meant well with his ways but i no longer do.

p.s. Thanks for the Voicemail Dayrl. Dont call my phone again. oh and no, your the joke.[/QUOTE]

extremelyunique 11-10-2004 09:38 AM

you would think that with everything that has gone bad that has to deal with daryl, that people would start to get the hint....but no...i just dont get that...if he messes up so much and does wrong to people then y do people still talk to him and think he is cool? If only there was an answer to this question..

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 09:38 AM

[QUOTE=EEE]Ah, so now you see what I tried to explain on the way to Daytona. :hello
And to think...despite all his negative remarks about me wanting to help... I still went out of my way to get him a bday gift... I kept listening to Nick defend him, so I kept an open mind and tried to get along. Nick (like myself) tries to see the positive things in people, but when those things are blatant lies, then we feel taken advantage of and both of us are stubborn, spitefull, and unforgiving to the dirtballs who stepped on us....
Right Nick? :hello :AWWWW[/QUOTE]

ya ya, i bet dripdrop tries to turn this into a ST "vs" AOB thing. Its really not though. I like his team, i just dont like him. The kid is the Devil.

Droptop 11-10-2004 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=NICK HILL]ya ya, i bet dripdrop tries to turn this into a ST "vs" AOB thing. Its really not though. I like his team, i just dont like him. The kid is the Devil.[/QUOTE]

I assure you my team will support me threw what ever... I have no worries... take a look around... No one from downriver comes to your events no more.... Let me guess I did that... What a fuc*in joke....
I wont turn it into an aob vs scooter Trash thing... I can assure that no one on my team wants nothing to do with anyone like you...Call em so I can laugh!!!

You can have your little groupie whores... Who cares... We didnt want her...
Delete my post do what ever the fuc* you want...

But I know when Nick hill didnt have shit for money to go on a trip he called me and was like can you take care of me.... And who came threw...

And unique wonder why people keep hanging around... Sorry we have fun.....

NICK Fuc* you serioulsy ... I dont care who hates me for this Post... I can assure you that if you ever need anything .... I bet you wont get it from Me, Or my team or anyone that knows me.....

HAVE FUN BITCHES

Droptop 11-10-2004 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=extremelyunique]you would think that with everything that has gone bad that has to deal with daryl, that people would start to get the hint....but no...i just dont get that...if he messes up so much and does wrong to people then y do people still talk to him and think he is cool? If only there was an answer to this question..[/QUOTE]

SHUT UP NEIGHBOOR HOOD WHORE

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=Droptop]I assure you my team will support me threw what ever... I have no worries... take a look around... No one from downriver comes to your events no more.... Let me guess I did that... What a fuc*in joke....
I wont turn it into an aob vs scooter Trash thing... I can assure that no one on my team wants nothing to do with anyone like you...Call em so I can laugh!!!

You can have your little groupie whores... Who cares... We didnt want her...
Delete my post do what ever the fuc* you want...

But I know when Nick hill didnt have shit for money to go on a trip he called me and was like can you take care of me.... And who came threw...

And unique wonder why people keep hanging around... Sorry we have fun.....

NICK Fuc* you serioulsy ... I dont care who hates me for this Post... I can assure you that if you ever need anything .... I bet you wont get it from Me, Or my team or anyone that knows me.....

HAVE FUN BITCHES[/QUOTE]
Shut up, nobody likes you, your a loser, i hate you, stop talking.

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 10:36 AM

coming soon "STREETS OF FLIPFLOP" riders beware!

heres a sneak preview

[url]http://www.scootertrashst.com/tyler/wreck.wmv[/url]

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 11:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Droptop]I assure you my team will support me threw what ever... I have no worries... take a look around... No one from downriver comes to your events no more.... Let me guess I did that... What a fuc*in joke....

[/QUOTE]

so you call my team??? call dizzo next!!! are as fukin stupid as you look? lol what are trying to do here?? go ahead cry to matt... fag

[SIZE=4][B]oh yeah and gixxie, Daryl "Droptop" did tell everyone you and him were seeing eachother.[/B][/SIZE] i knew it wasnt true but i didnt want to make him feel stupid. he also told alot of others that as well. it was about as funny as him [SIZE=4]telling people hes got 300ft stoppies on lock.[/SIZE] no no no, it was just as funny as him calling me from his house in Detroit and [SIZE=4]trying to convince me he was at a meeting in CA with a sony rep[/SIZE].(the CA story is a good one, it went on for a few days) wait, no it was just as funny as him trying to convince all of us his neon had nitros on it but wouldnt let anyone look under the hood. i could go on and on.

JoeStrange 11-10-2004 12:46 PM

Well what can I say? I told you guys from the start I thought this guy was a fucin RETARD!! I could see he was a wannabe from a mile away,and as far as darylict being a smart business guy??? Yea right! How smart is it to burn a bridge with one of the best sport bike stunt riders in the game...haha! I have known you for a long time nick and I should know how extremely hard it is to get on your shit list.......You gotta be a real fuc up to make nick hill hate you.

RideOrDieChix 11-10-2004 01:16 PM

[QUOTE=extremelyunique]you would think that with everything that has gone bad that has to deal with daryl, that people would start to get the hint....but no...i just dont get that...if he messes up so much and does wrong to people then y do people still talk to him and think he is cool? If only there was an answer to this question..[/QUOTE]
Sorry for posting on your board but you know i might have not known Daryl for a long time or anything but he has gave me nothing but respect and maybe if you wouldnt have done the sh*t that you did with basiclly everyone in the group maybe you would have that respect too. just my :2cents so untill he does me wrong i cant say anything bad about him the most i can do is try to stick up for him.

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=RideOrDieChix]Sorry for posting on your board but you know i might have not known Daryl for a long time or anything but he has gave me nothing but respect and maybe if you wouldnt have done the sh*t that you did with basiclly everyone in the group maybe you would have that respect too. just my :2cents so untill he does me wrong i cant say anything bad about him the most i can do is try to stick up for him.[/QUOTE]

wait until he gets you in bed... oh be carefull. he likes to make videos and take pictures. hell use that shit against you and threaten to post them on the website.

if you want to see his true colors come out get him drunk in a crowded bar with important people around, ask him about one of times he made me look stupid infront of the Race Director for Formula USA.

Hot4U 11-10-2004 02:00 PM

wow; I cant believe what a tool this guy is!

downasschick 11-10-2004 02:04 PM

i would have to say that daryl has done nothing wrong to me either....my opinion.....y dont u guys just grow up and u do ur own thing on ur board and hell do his on his board....this shit is just gettin old....u guys act like u have nothin better to do than to talk shit bout daryl....everyday its something new how he did this or he did that.....grow the f(ck up and go bout ur thing instead of bringin up more bullshit drama

tunergirl79 11-10-2004 02:16 PM

is it just me or are the only ones making a positive for daryl are the girls that dont ride bikes :2cents i dont know nick and know little about daryl but i do know that wherever he goes drama is right there

TIM 11-10-2004 02:17 PM

it seems all the young girls have his back hmmm

TIM 11-10-2004 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=tunergirl79]is it just me or are the only ones making a positive for daryl are the girls that dont ride bikes :2cents i dont know nick and know little about daryl but i do know that wherever he goes drama is right there[/QUOTE]
hey thats the point i was making :banghead

KelKel 11-10-2004 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=TIM]hey thats the point i was making :banghead[/QUOTE]

Well then you can 2nd it and I'll 3rd it :hello

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 02:57 PM

[QUOTE=downasschick]i would have to say that daryl has done nothing wrong to me either....my opinion.....y dont u guys just grow up and u do ur own thing on ur board and hell do his on his board....this shit is just gettin old....u guys act like u have nothin better to do than to talk shit bout daryl....everyday its something new how he did this or he did that.....grow the f(ck up and go bout ur thing instead of bringin up more bullshit drama[/QUOTE]

Last i checked this was my board. Why are you standing up for this kid? Nevermind i know why. Im sure for the same reason i always did. I always figured he meant well and just didnt know how to present things. I know now that hes just a dickhead that lies about everything under the sun. I use to think he would just lie to fit in and that it would stop after a while but... it never did. So think twice before he tells you about his many mustangs and the big house he lives in... theres an excuse for everything with this kid. Everyone on here knows it.

I always remained pretty silent until he blew up on my voicemail and threatened me for no real reason.

Lucky~13 11-10-2004 03:00 PM

Nick Hill is :middlefin?

How do you :middlefin Nick Hill?? :confused:

extremelyunique 11-10-2004 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=downasschick]i would have to say that daryl has done nothing wrong to me either....my opinion.....y dont u guys just grow up and u do ur own thing on ur board and hell do his on his board....this shit is just gettin old....u guys act like u have nothin better to do than to talk shit bout daryl....everyday its something new how he did this or he did that.....grow the f(ck up and go bout ur thing instead of bringin up more bullshit drama[/QUOTE]

the funny thing is that we dont go around looking for daryl...he comes over to boards and always has something to say....and noone cares so much...if you havent noticed half the posts on here tell him to go away and leave everyone alone....but yet he comes back...just when you think he is gone..he comes back and stirs up the shiat...its like he lives off of it...i personally am sick of it all..its old and annoying, but he just doesnt get the point to just let things go....you say that "we all" need to grow up..but we dont care what he does or anything...he keeps coming back around and talking crap...

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 03:11 PM

for sure i started this one. He called me talking shit calling me and my team a joke, so i decided today im gonna hate on dayrl and call him out on some of his lies.

there are many more but im waiting for dayrl to start talking shit again... The funny thing is he knows ill call him out on them so hes gotta try to discredit me to everyone by phone or private messages before he comes back on here talking shit.

RideOrDieChix 11-10-2004 04:11 PM

[QUOTE=tunergirl79]is it just me or are the only ones making a positive for daryl are the girls that dont ride bikes :2cents i dont know nick and know little about daryl but i do know that wherever he goes drama is right there[/QUOTE]

I love to cuddel with Darrel while Rizzo is out of town!!

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 04:16 PM

[QUOTE=RideOrDieChix]You cant even hold that against us or at least about me b/c im getting my bike and that has made no difference about the way he treats me... :twofinger[/QUOTE]
maybe not. but shes absolutly right, wherever daryl goes theres drama.

EEE 11-10-2004 05:33 PM

Deryl is a master of manipulation and deceipt. So for the few that are trying to do something nice for him, it's not your fault...but you said it best when you said you didn't know him very well.. Just be carefull and make your own judgements. It is only a matter of time.

NICK HILL 11-10-2004 06:35 PM

a few recent text messages from Droptop to me via phone.

"Bro you are a ****ing joke"

"okay bitch boy... i dont care if you or your little friends dont like me. No one likes scooter trash downriver. i am still loved"

"no one likes you or your team down here. hope your happy you ****ed yourself pussy boy."

just thought id add to the drama. i love this shit!

STchick 11-10-2004 07:37 PM

ok i've had this shit burning in my lil pocket. here you go. i don't ****ing care anymore. a private message from daryl two days ago. matt, nick and tiller have all read. maybe then these stupid girls who need to realize daryl will understand....

Yesterday, 12:10 PM
Droptop
A.O.B.

Bike: Gsxr 750, 04 CRF 50
Ride With: All Odds Beaten

View my photo gallery
Hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get it right St Chick you are a damn Groupie... Dont you ever tell me what the **** to do.. You are NO ONE get it right....

Thats why you got your stupid ass put on blast on the DSR board under that thread I found Brandy..

YOU ARE A GROUPIE AND A BW... Get it Right.. You want to post something about me... I will post some shit... Keep my name out of your mouth and go back to being a BW

[B][U]Sponsors[/U][/B]
[URL=http://www.rosenaupowersports.net/]Rosenau Powersports[/URL] For All Your Sport Bike Needs

[URL=http://www.freestyleingenuity.com]Freestyle Ingunity Crash Cages, 12 Bars[/URL]

[URL=http://www.mspusa.com]Michigan Screen Print & Embroidery[/URL] Best Prices On Shirt Screen Printing. (313) 841-0096

[URL=http://www.grafikintentions.com/contact.html]Graphic Intentions[/URL] Vinyl Stickers

STchick 11-10-2004 07:39 PM

oh, but here how about these convos we've had here you go....

Droptopst: Dont ever fuc king open your mouth about me
Droptopst: you know nothing about me
sExYbOxErS01: go away daryl
Droptopst: You go the **** away you stupid as BW
Droptopst: Your a damn groupie
sExYbOxErS01: you came to st's board...i didn't come to yours
sExYbOxErS01: go away
Droptopst: and you think you have the right to open your mouth please
sExYbOxErS01: so what? atleast i'm appreciated with them
Droptopst: thats why I put your ass on blast on the DSR board
Droptopst: Who gives a ****
sExYbOxErS01: if they didn't want me around then they'd ask me to leave
Droptopst: your annoying i know they tell me that I put that on my daughters life
sExYbOxErS01: when i came home two days later it was closed. didn't even get to post.
sExYbOxErS01: just leave me alon
sExYbOxErS01: e
Droptopst: Keep my name and my teams name the **** out of your stupid ass mouth BW
sExYbOxErS01: **** you daryl....go away
Droptopst: **** you
sExYbOxErS01: and your pm....you don't have anything on me so go away
Droptopst: Play with me
Droptopst: Yeah
sExYbOxErS01: go away!
sExYbOxErS01: i hate you and you're annoying. just leave me alone
Droptopst: nothing you say can hurt me... I still have girls who like me and I still have a team... what do you have nothing
Droptopst: Keep talking about me
Droptopst: annyoying as BW's
sExYbOxErS01: go away you stupid ****ing douche
Droptopst: why dont you buy a bike or something
sExYbOxErS01: already taken care of, thank you please drive through
Droptopst: Alright bike whore
Droptopst: keep my name out of your mouth and we will be alright
Droptopst: if not we will have problems
Droptopst: and My teams name out of your mouth
sExYbOxErS01: oh my god daryl
sExYbOxErS01: go away
sExYbOxErS01: i don't say anything about rizzo eddie or preacher, i don't even know them!
Droptopst: speak about me again and I will put your stupid ass on blast afain
sExYbOxErS01: i've never dissed them personally
Droptopst: dont ever point at some girl who is on my board you have no room to talk
sExYbOxErS01: dude, you don't scare me just go away
Droptopst: look at your stupid screen name
Droptopst: your the biggest ****ing groupie there is
Droptopst: So dont you ever ****ing point some girl out on my board
Droptopst: you wouldnt have the balls to say it to that girls face
sExYbOxErS01: thanks, i love being a groupie....does that bother you? that i get more recognation with st then you do?
sExYbOxErS01: bring her to my ****in face daryl. i'll tell her exactly what i think about her
Droptopst: Who gives a **** I am loved down here.... thats all that matters to me... And I have enought girls that love me
Droptopst: Get bent
sExYbOxErS01: go away daryl
Droptopst: Thats why shiffty didnt want you either
Droptopst: get it right
Droptopst: KEEP MY NAME AND MY TEAMS NAME THE **** OUT OF YOUR STUPID ASS MOUTH
sExYbOxErS01: whatever, i still talk to shiffty to this day daryl
Droptopst: okay sure you do
Droptopst: bye BW
sExYbOxErS01: bye

KelKel 11-10-2004 07:48 PM

Um I'm not sure what to say.....that's sorta creepy Kelly....he seems disturbed and has some obvious self esteem issues I think Drop Top needs some help-just block him next time he's not worth it

STchick 11-10-2004 07:48 PM

daryl...i gave you many chances, i was there when no one else was and you still lied. that is what my problem is. Yes, you told erin and i that you were DATING GIXXIE. Yes, i've talked to susan since then and i knew the truth. but i still let you talk shit...whatever i held up my end of the friendship, maybe you should try holdin up yours

STchick 11-10-2004 07:53 PM

6/10/2004

babeinboxers_2001 (12:15:37 AM): hey
babeinboxers_2001 (12:15:43 AM): you gunna ignore me
dwizinsky2000 (12:15:44 AM): hey
dwizinsky2000 (12:15:49 AM): no no
dwizinsky2000 (12:16:01 AM): are you going to flint this weeekend
babeinboxers_2001 (12:16:05 AM): hmmm why didn't you show on sunday?
dwizinsky2000 (12:16:13 AM): to where?
dwizinsky2000 (12:16:20 AM): ohh I was fighting then I crashed
dwizinsky2000 (12:16:33 AM): I got a new phone so she cant call me no more
dwizinsky2000 (12:16:37 AM): so no more drama
babeinboxers_2001 (12:16:44 AM): i thought you sold your bike?
dwizinsky2000 (12:16:52 AM): No I have a new 1000
babeinboxers_2001 (12:16:59 AM): oh
babeinboxers_2001 (12:17:05 AM): you coming on sat
dwizinsky2000 (12:17:21 AM): We are going to ride sunday I have a spot Everyone can ride at with no police
dwizinsky2000 (12:17:28 AM): Yes are you going up to flint
dwizinsky2000 (12:17:29 AM): /
dwizinsky2000 (12:17:31 AM): ?
babeinboxers_2001 (12:17:55 AM): yeah we'll all be there
dwizinsky2000 (12:18:02 AM): your going to flint right
babeinboxers_2001 (12:18:11 AM): yeah
dwizinsky2000 (12:18:12 AM): nicks going to a nascar stunt show
babeinboxers_2001 (12:18:56 AM): yeah...
dwizinsky2000 (12:19:16 AM): so I will be ther I will probably stay with niner at the school afterwards
babeinboxers_2001 (12:19:40 AM): cool cool
dwizinsky2000 (12:20:16 AM): so what time you guys rolling out?
babeinboxers_2001 (12:20:38 AM): i think we'll be there at like 5:15/5:30
dwizinsky2000 (12:20:46 AM): I am trying to find someone to take up there so I dont have to drive by myself
dwizinsky2000 (12:21:08 AM): You have any blind dates for me?
babeinboxers_2001 (12:21:21 AM): lol
babeinboxers_2001 (12:21:35 AM): no, jess and erin are going up, and i think judd and i are going
dwizinsky2000 (12:21:48 AM): Thats cool
babeinboxers_2001 (12:22:13 AM): yeah
dwizinsky2000 (12:22:14 AM): I called nick to see if he wanted to go and he told me no he was going to that show in grand rapids and then i called shifty he said he didnt want to go
dwizinsky2000 (12:22:37 AM): so I dont know who I am going to bring up there if anyone I might just show up solo
babeinboxers_2001 (12:22:52 AM): yeah, nicks doin his own thing ya know?
dwizinsky2000 (12:23:08 AM): welll i knew this about 8 months ago
dwizinsky2000 (12:23:20 AM): me and him talked before about this along time ago
dwizinsky2000 (12:23:45 AM): me and nick use to be really great friends not that we arent now we just dont see each other as much
babeinboxers_2001 (12:24:09 AM): yeah i know...
dwizinsky2000 (12:24:16 AM): I meet this girl in pickney online shes pretty hot...
dwizinsky2000 (12:24:30 AM): dont you live in pickney
babeinboxers_2001 (12:24:37 AM): yeah kinda. what's her name
babeinboxers_2001 (12:24:37 AM): ?
babeinboxers_2001 (8:03:19 PM): sup?

-Nasty- 11-10-2004 07:55 PM

now this is what im fukin talking bout a real drama board whoooo hooo, first of all katrina he talks mad shit bout u behind ur back how ur a BW and this and that dont stick up for him, DARYL U DONT RUN SHIT, ur fukking team hates u and u arnt the downriver king get it right, haha "i run these streets" haha, ok back to what i was saying, u dont get love down there bro no one likes u contrary to ur popular beleif, and u know what im still comming down there to chill with the AOB boyz i dont give a fukk what u say, i dos what i wants :twofinger ohh ya and dont ever swear on ur daughters life again she dont deserve ur negativity and that ladys and gentlemen are my :2cents

Sonicjay 11-10-2004 07:56 PM

I am now dumber after having read that IM post... :banghead

No one needs to edit any posts; they speak for themselves. I can't understand how somebody is supposed to be hurt by "my friends think I'm cool, and no one will like you anymore because I said so, etc.." Then again, it's been 20 years since I've been in the fourth grade.. :rolleyes:

It's disturbing that there are 27 year old idiots roaming around with the mentality of 8 year olds, hanging around with 18 year old girls.... :rolleyes:

STchick 11-10-2004 07:57 PM

6/14/2004

dwizinsky2000 (8:23:32 PM): any hot girl hot there?
babeinboxers_2001 (8:23:41 PM): lol no
dwizinsky2000 (8:23:45 PM): damn
babeinboxers_2001 (8:24:19 PM): sorry
dwizinsky2000 (8:24:22 PM): its ok
dwizinsky2000 (8:24:36 PM): The board is dead
babeinboxers_2001 (8:24:48 PM): yeah it has been lately
dwizinsky2000 (8:25:18 PM): Yup something is really wrong with the stunt world this year its not the same
babeinboxers_2001 (8:25:32 PM): yeah it's a little messed up
dwizinsky2000 (8:25:34 PM): its all went down hill for some reason
dwizinsky2000 (8:25:53 PM): No competion hardly any shows
dwizinsky2000 (8:26:15 PM): I ve booked 8 shows for the whole summer for the down river riderz and that is it
babeinboxers_2001 (8:26:23 PM): hmmmm
dwizinsky2000 (8:26:52 PM): Wanted to get more but Were more interested injust having fun instead of making money
dwizinsky2000 (8:27:19 PM): the money we make will just go to buy parts and food and put gas in peoples car to get to the shows
dwizinsky2000 (8:27:32 PM): our first big show is july 4th weekend
dwizinsky2000 (8:28:29 PM): Right now i am working on getting some shirts made up and some stickers
babeinboxers_2001 (8:33:59 PM): good deal, let me know when you get definate shows and if we're not doing anything with st we'll come out.
babeinboxers_2001 (8:34:06 PM): does dedes ride with you guys?
dwizinsky2000 (8:35:41 PM): Its kinda of like who ever wants to ride can ride for me I own the Downriver Riderz soo if he wants to ride a show he can were just a bunch of friends doing it for fun
dwizinsky2000 (8:35:52 PM): Key Word Friends Not a Buisness
dwizinsky2000 (8:36:03 PM): We got 2 really really great riders
babeinboxers_2001 (8:36:04 PM): lol yeah
babeinboxers_2001 (8:36:16 PM): friends is always better then buisness
dwizinsky2000 (8:37:02 PM): Yeah Plus no pressure plus with me and my buisness skills I can get us stuff and shows put a littlw money into all of our pockets and who ever help us at the booth and everyone will be happy
dwizinsky2000 (8:37:26 PM): We are going to pay our help too
dwizinsky2000 (8:37:43 PM): everyone will eat for free and drink for free at all of the shows
babeinboxers_2001 (8:38:03 PM): yeah that's cool. we never ask for money for working at the booth....i do it b/c i like helpin the guys
dwizinsky2000 (8:38:22 PM): I know I know I just wante to be able to do that with us
dwizinsky2000 (8:38:29 PM): I want everyone to reap the rewards
dwizinsky2000 (8:38:45 PM): i Know And I helped scooter Trash for free too I know how you feel
babeinboxers_2001 (8:38:51 PM): yeah
dwizinsky2000 (8:39:59 PM): Its cool... I tried to go back and help them not that they didnt apperciate me before and I know they still do I am just off and running on my own now... and I have 100% respect for them and what they do and I will have them as guest riders at our shows too but i had to do something with my time
babeinboxers_2001 (8:42:00 PM): yeah, sometimes you gotta go your own way
dwizinsky2000 (8:43:40 PM): Well it really wasnt like that I tried to go back but they seem to be having enough internal conflict with out me so I will do it for fun besides I am back in school full time and just want to ride for funa nd me owning my own group I can ride and learn and I am getting so much better one day I am just coming out like damn look at me and people are goingto be like how in the hell did he learn all that
dwizinsky2000 (8:44:37 PM): Preacher rides with us and hes getting really really good
babeinboxers_2001 (8:45:22 PM): i don't know preacher
dwizinsky2000 (8:45:37 PM): were going to florida in 2 weeks to ride with redline extreme
dwizinsky2000 (8:45:41 PM): for 1 week
dwizinsky2000 (8:45:50 PM): on the 24th
babeinboxers_2001 (8:46:58 PM): of june?
dwizinsky2000 (8:47:04 PM): Yup
babeinboxers_2001 (8:47:12 PM): that's cool
dwizinsky2000 (8:47:15 PM): we leave on thursday the 24th I think
dwizinsky2000 (8:48:13 PM): My friend nick lives downt there he use to be a downriver rider last year hes gotten really good
babeinboxers_2001 (8:48:28 PM): that's really cool i'm happy for you guys
dwizinsky2000 (8:49:20 PM): i am going to call dizzo and see if he wants to ride this sunday with us and have some fun as long as its not raing
babeinboxers_2001 (8:50:34 PM): cool, when you find out let me know
babeinboxers_2001 (8:50:40 PM): oh wait
babeinboxers_2001 (8:50:45 PM): they won't be here
babeinboxers_2001 (8:50:51 PM): starboyz stuntfest

STchick 11-10-2004 08:00 PM

HERE YOU GO...HERE'S THE KICKER BOYS.....
6/26/2004

dwizinsky2000 (1:35:41 AM): just got done street stunt riding
babeinboxers_2001 (1:35:47 AM): cool
dwizinsky2000 (1:35:57 AM): Pulled my first highchair wheelie today
babeinboxers_2001 (1:35:57 AM): metro is closing down;
dwizinsky2000 (1:36:00 AM): yeah
dwizinsky2000 (1:36:01 AM): wow
babeinboxers_2001 (1:36:03 AM): sat is the last night
dwizinsky2000 (1:36:09 AM): no more club
dwizinsky2000 (1:36:14 AM): wow
dwizinsky2000 (1:36:21 AM): did they say why?
babeinboxers_2001 (1:37:22 AM): not enough business
dwizinsky2000 (1:37:43 AM): he such an ass to people who come in there thats why with his dress codes and all that shit...
dwizinsky2000 (1:37:53 AM): where are you guys going to hang out next?
babeinboxers_2001 (1:38:03 AM): we don't know
dwizinsky2000 (1:38:26 AM): Your coming to jdubs right tommrow
dwizinsky2000 (1:38:27 AM): ?
babeinboxers_2001 (1:38:39 AM): yeah, i'm working there all day
dwizinsky2000 (1:38:47 AM): My friend owns that place
dwizinsky2000 (1:38:57 AM): I will probably be up there later in the day
dwizinsky2000 (1:39:32 AM): everyone will be at the cruise during the day time tommrow theres like 500,000 people wo come out to the cruise it is just as big as the woodrward cruise
dwizinsky2000 (1:39:43 AM): that is where I was at tonight on the stunt bike
dwizinsky2000 (1:39:52 AM): good times I am sore and worn out though
dwizinsky2000 (1:40:10 AM): I will make sure I come up and see you tommrow at the booth
dwizinsky2000 (1:40:28 AM): so you were at metro tonight?
babeinboxers_2001 (1:40:45 AM): no, i was at dizzo's
dwizinsky2000 (1:40:48 AM): ohh
babeinboxers_2001 (1:40:55 AM): yeah
dwizinsky2000 (1:41:03 AM): I bought shiftys old stunt bike
babeinboxers_2001 (1:41:10 AM): cool
dwizinsky2000 (1:41:27 AM): well me and matt arent on best terms anymore
babeinboxers_2001 (1:41:52 AM): yeah, it happens....you still owe the guys a bet
dwizinsky2000 (1:42:12 AM): Anytime they want
dwizinsky2000 (1:42:27 AM): I was out riding I will put the pics up on sunday
dwizinsky2000 (1:42:43 AM): but yeah we can ride but Italk to palmer the other day
babeinboxers_2001 (1:42:58 AM): yeah
dwizinsky2000 (1:43:05 AM): I dont know I just want toride for funnot all the buisness aspects
dwizinsky2000 (1:43:20 AM): and thats why I created thedownriver Riders
dwizinsky2000 (1:43:30 AM): well Iwonttie you up allnightjust wantedto say hi
babeinboxers_2001 (1:43:49 AM): i know. you tell me all the time for fun...i know
babeinboxers_2001 (1:44:00 AM): lol not tieing me up
dwizinsky2000 (1:44:49 AM): My friends are cops and they were out there tonight and they were looking out for me so I didnt get in trouble with the cops and I was scketchin down forts street riding wheelies it was so fun Ihad a blast
babeinboxers_2001 (1:45:54 AM): any vid footage or pics? cause honestly daryl. i don't believe you. i mean really honestly i don't. i'm sorry, but you've done nothing but lie to us all the past year and i just don't believe anything you say anymore.
dwizinsky2000 (1:47:57 AM): well I dont care what anyone says espically scooter trash at all... I ride with the downriver riders... and I have pics of me pulling stoppies and who cares what anyone thinks at all... I havent lied about anything and if I did I came clean about it.... So **** Everyone who has there opinion and views... I ride with just a good of riders as scooter trash and if you want why dont you pm rizzo on stunt life and ask him
dwizinsky2000 (1:49:23 AM): If you ask me I keep scooter Trash name in good faith and I am really tired of all the bullshit... First of all I am a good rider and I dont give a **** what anyone say because when I was with scooter Trashthey bitched if I rode my bike no one offered to help and as far as I am concerened I have better riders and better people in general who have helped me come as far as I hae
dwizinsky2000 (1:50:06 AM): **** It Conversation Is Done Go back to working for scooter Trash and have Fun Im outta of here
babeinboxers_2001 (1:50:08 AM): lol calm down daryl. if you do half the things you say you do then show us. because you do lie...you lied about your house. you live with your mom. you lied about a mustang, you lied about going to cali. and about getting red bull and nextel. THIS ISN'T ABOUT ST IT'S ABOUT ME...I DON'T BELIEVE YOU B/C YOU LIE TO ME!!!! ok is that clear enough?! you LIE! that makes you not a good friend
dwizinsky2000 (1:52:01 AM): **** You You My Mustand Kiss My Mother****ing ass I do have one and it is sweet as hell.... The thing is none of them asssholes out that way know nothing about my life... or anything thats the way it was suppose to be and will always remain... and as far as my house it is no ones ****ing buisness or do I need to explain why I dont have my house anymore or what I do.....Or what I still have or dont...
dwizinsky2000 (1:53:36 AM): I am seriously done with this conversation..... Dont Talk To me ever again... have fun doing what ever Scooter Trash Tells you to do.. I am out you will learn soon enough the hard way..... I really dont like many people from out that way... and it will remain that way I am respected downriver and I belong down here..... SO PEACE THE **** OUT
babeinboxers_2001 (1:55:12 AM): ok whatever daryl, you're just a lier...i don't care, i tried and tried and tried and i'm tired of it. **** you! you lied to me! i've NEVER EVER lied to you! ever and i had your back the whole ****in time while people were talking shit, i'm just tired of getting stabbed in the back ok? no, not **** me. **** you! sorry i was your ****in friend! peace out!
dwizinsky2000 (1:56:15 AM): (I dont give a **** what you think or any busted as member left of scooter Trash
dwizinsky2000 (1:56:47 AM): I really dont give a **** I know what I got and have had!!!!!!!!! Have fun at your little show!!!!!
babeinboxers_2001 (1:56:59 AM): i sure will. goodbye daryl
dwizinsky2000 (1:57:11 AM): Scooter Trash Stands for a bunch of SHIT TALKING BACKSTABERS!!!!!!!!!!!
dwizinsky2000 (1:57:24 AM): That Dont know a ****ING THING
babeinboxers_2001 (1:57:25 AM): be careful what you say daryl
dwizinsky2000 (1:57:31 AM): I dont ****ing Care
babeinboxers_2001 (1:57:37 AM): ok keep talking shit then
dwizinsky2000 (1:57:40 AM): Tell THEM
babeinboxers_2001 (1:57:48 AM): what goes around comes around it's called karma
dwizinsky2000 (1:57:48 AM): Whats going to happen NOTHING
dwizinsky2000 (1:58:09 AM): Look What happened to scooter trash cause they treated me like shit
babeinboxers_2001 (1:58:21 AM): what? they fired you? b/c you lied?
babeinboxers_2001 (1:58:32 AM): matt just candy coated it for you so you didn't look like an ass
dwizinsky2000 (1:58:34 AM): **** THAT THEY NEVER FIRED ME i ****ING QUIT ASK JAIME
dwizinsky2000 (1:58:46 AM): SHE WAS THERE I TOLD THEM TO SHOVE IT UP THERE ASS
babeinboxers_2001 (1:59:00 AM): ask jaime, yeah she's a reliable source, go snort another line with her ay?
dwizinsky2000 (1:59:10 AM): WHO GIVES A ****
dwizinsky2000 (1:59:14 AM): WHO IS SCOOTER TRASH
dwizinsky2000 (1:59:21 AM): ASK YOURSELF
babeinboxers_2001 (1:59:25 AM): to me?
babeinboxers_2001 (1:59:28 AM): who are they to me?
dwizinsky2000 (1:59:34 AM): I QUIT AND WHO GIVES A **** WHAT ANYONE SAYS
dwizinsky2000 (1:59:39 AM): **** THEM ALL THEN
dwizinsky2000 (1:59:44 AM): EXCEPT FOR NICK HILL
babeinboxers_2001 (1:59:51 AM): nick ain't scooter trash
dwizinsky2000 (1:59:58 AM): YEAH HE GOT SMART
babeinboxers_2001 (2:00:00 AM): he's three style
dwizinsky2000 (2:00:04 AM): YUP
babeinboxers_2001 (2:00:33 AM): goodbye, i'm done talking to you ok?
dwizinsky2000 (2:00:41 AM): JUST LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I QUIT AND IF ANYONE OF THEM ASSHOLES SAY DIFFERNT TELL THEM TO CAL ME
dwizinsky2000 (2:00:42 AM): CALL ME
babeinboxers_2001 (2:01:03 AM): i love nick and he knows i give him props, i'm glad he cut out. he's really good and needs to spread his wings and freakin fly.
dwizinsky2000 (2:01:12 AM): GO AHEAD AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT I SAID BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE KNOWN NOW!!!
dwizinsky2000 (2:01:39 AM): TELL THEM TO CALL ME IF THEY GOT A ****IN PROBLEM
dwizinsky2000 (2:01:44 AM): WITH ANYTHING I HAVE SAID
dwizinsky2000 (2:02:03 AM): BECAUSE THEY WANT TO RUN AROUND AND SAY THEY FIRED ME WHY CANT THEY SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE
babeinboxers_2001 (2:02:14 AM): goodbye...i told you i'm done
dwizinsky2000 (2:02:01 AM): THEY NEVER HAVE ONCE

Sonicjay 11-10-2004 08:04 PM

Daryl, you were fired. A certain somebody was approached about replacing you 6 months before you "quit" :rolleyes:

STchick 11-10-2004 08:09 PM

nick...tape your voice mail and stick it up here. i wanna hear it

Sonicjay 11-10-2004 08:10 PM

[QUOTE=STchick]nick...tape your voice mail and stick it up here. i wanna hear it[/QUOTE]
Why? It's all quoted out of this book:

[IMG]http://www.sonicjay.com/images/book.jpg[/IMG]