www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

Dayrl aka Droptop

Old 11-10-2004, 09:09 AM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person
Dayrl aka Droptop

(from AOB Board)

AOB is a great team with all but 1 exception. Cut your loose ends. Ditch the bitch. I feel horrible that you guys stumbled onto him.

Dayrl always says "no drama, no drama!" but dont you think its kinda weird that everywhere he goes theres drama?

Ive always been the one for the underdog or help the weak. Ur boy is a loser that lies, and minipulates. I used to think Dayrl meant well with his ways but i no longer do.

p.s. Thanks for the Voicemail Dayrl. Dont call my phone again. oh and no, your the joke.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:21 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
Re: Dayrl aka Droptop

On Your Mark!

Get Set!

Go!

Pulling up my lawnchair for this one!
Old 11-10-2004, 09:23 AM
ScooterTrashST.com

Originally Posted by Schwartz
On Your Mark!

Get Set!

Go!

Pulling up my lawnchair for this one!
check your voicemail... get on it.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:33 AM
EEE

EEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, so now you see what I tried to explain on the way to Daytona.
And to think...despite all his negative remarks about me wanting to help... I still went out of my way to get him a bday gift... I kept listening to Nick defend him, so I kept an open mind and tried to get along. Nick (like myself) tries to see the positive things in people, but when those things are blatant lies, then we feel taken advantage of and both of us are stubborn, spitefull, and unforgiving to the dirtballs who stepped on us....
Right Nick?

Originally Posted by NICK HILL
(from AOB Board)

AOB is a great team with all but 1 exception. Cut your loose ends. Ditch the bitch. I feel horrible that you guys stumbled onto him.

Dayrl always says "no drama, no drama!" but dont you think its kinda weird that everywhere he goes theres drama?

Ive always been the one for the underdog or help the weak. Ur boy is a loser that lies, and minipulates. I used to think Dayrl meant well with his ways but i no longer do.

p.s. Thanks for the Voicemail Dayrl. Dont call my phone again. oh and no, your the joke.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:38 AM

extremelyunique is an unknown quantity at this point

you would think that with everything that has gone bad that has to deal with daryl, that people would start to get the hint....but no...i just dont get that...if he messes up so much and does wrong to people then y do people still talk to him and think he is cool? If only there was an answer to this question..
Old 11-10-2004, 09:38 AM
ScooterTrashST.com

Originally Posted by EEE
Ah, so now you see what I tried to explain on the way to Daytona.
And to think...despite all his negative remarks about me wanting to help... I still went out of my way to get him a bday gift... I kept listening to Nick defend him, so I kept an open mind and tried to get along. Nick (like myself) tries to see the positive things in people, but when those things are blatant lies, then we feel taken advantage of and both of us are stubborn, spitefull, and unforgiving to the dirtballs who stepped on us....
Right Nick?
ya ya, i bet dripdrop tries to turn this into a ST "vs" AOB thing. Its really not though. I like his team, i just dont like him. The kid is the Devil.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:15 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by NICK HILL
ya ya, i bet dripdrop tries to turn this into a ST "vs" AOB thing. Its really not though. I like his team, i just dont like him. The kid is the Devil.

I assure you my team will support me threw what ever... I have no worries... take a look around... No one from downriver comes to your events no more.... Let me guess I did that... What a fuc*in joke....
I wont turn it into an aob vs scooter Trash thing... I can assure that no one on my team wants nothing to do with anyone like you...Call em so I can laugh!!!

You can have your little groupie ******... Who cares... We didnt want her...
Delete my post do what ever the fuc* you want...

But I know when Nick hill didnt have **** for money to go on a trip he called me and was like can you take care of me.... And who came threw...

And unique wonder why people keep hanging around... Sorry we have fun.....

NICK Fuc* you serioulsy ... I dont care who hates me for this Post... I can assure you that if you ever need anything .... I bet you wont get it from Me, Or my team or anyone that knows me.....

HAVE FUN BITCHES
Old 11-10-2004, 10:16 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by extremelyunique
you would think that with everything that has gone bad that has to deal with daryl, that people would start to get the hint....but no...i just dont get that...if he messes up so much and does wrong to people then y do people still talk to him and think he is cool? If only there was an answer to this question..
SHUT UP NEIGHBOOR HOOD *****
Old 11-10-2004, 10:27 AM
ScooterTrashST.com

Originally Posted by Droptop
I assure you my team will support me threw what ever... I have no worries... take a look around... No one from downriver comes to your events no more.... Let me guess I did that... What a fuc*in joke....
I wont turn it into an aob vs scooter Trash thing... I can assure that no one on my team wants nothing to do with anyone like you...Call em so I can laugh!!!

You can have your little groupie ******... Who cares... We didnt want her...
Delete my post do what ever the fuc* you want...

But I know when Nick hill didnt have **** for money to go on a trip he called me and was like can you take care of me.... And who came threw...

And unique wonder why people keep hanging around... Sorry we have fun.....

NICK Fuc* you serioulsy ... I dont care who hates me for this Post... I can assure you that if you ever need anything .... I bet you wont get it from Me, Or my team or anyone that knows me.....

HAVE FUN BITCHES
Shut up, nobody likes you, your a loser, i hate you, stop talking.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:36 AM
ScooterTrashST.com

coming soon "STREETS OF FLIPFLOP" riders beware!

heres a sneak preview

http://www.scootertrashst.com/tyler/wreck.wmv
Old 11-10-2004, 11:38 AM
ScooterTrashST.com

Originally Posted by Droptop
so you call my team??? call dizzo next!!! are as fukin stupid as you look? lol what are trying to do here?? go ahead cry to matt... ***

oh yeah and gixxie, Daryl "Droptop" did tell everyone you and him were seeing eachother. i knew it wasnt true but i didnt want to make him feel stupid. he also told alot of others that as well. it was about as funny as him telling people hes got 300ft stoppies on lock. no no no, it was just as funny as him calling me from his house in Detroit and trying to convince me he was at a meeting in CA with a sony rep.(the CA story is a good one, it went on for a few days) wait, no it was just as funny as him trying to convince all of us his neon had nitros on it but wouldnt let anyone look under the hood. i could go on and on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
daryl.jpg (21.3 KB, 870 views)
Old 11-10-2004, 12:46 PM

JoeStrange is an unknown quantity at this point

Well what can I say? I told you guys from the start I thought this guy was a fucin RETARD!! I could see he was a wannabe from a mile away,and as far as darylict being a smart business guy??? Yea right! How smart is it to burn a bridge with one of the best sport bike stunt riders in the game...haha! I have known you for a long time nick and I should know how extremely hard it is to get on your **** list.......You gotta be a real fuc up to make nick hill hate you.
Old 11-10-2004, 01:16 PM

RideOrDieChix is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by extremelyunique
Sorry for posting on your board but you know i might have not known Daryl for a long time or anything but he has gave me nothing but respect and maybe if you wouldnt have done the sh*t that you did with basiclly everyone in the group maybe you would have that respect too. just my so untill he does me wrong i cant say anything bad about him the most i can do is try to stick up for him.
Old 11-10-2004, 01:32 PM
ScooterTrashST.com

Originally Posted by RideOrDieChix
Sorry for posting on your board but you know i might have not known Daryl for a long time or anything but he has gave me nothing but respect and maybe if you wouldnt have done the sh*t that you did with basiclly everyone in the group maybe you would have that respect too. just my so untill he does me wrong i cant say anything bad about him the most i can do is try to stick up for him.
wait until he gets you in bed... oh be carefull. he likes to make videos and take pictures. hell use that **** against you and threaten to post them on the website.

if you want to see his true colors come out get him drunk in a crowded bar with important people around, ask him about one of times he made me look stupid infront of the Race Director for Formula USA.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:00 PM

Hot4U is an unknown quantity at this point

wow; I cant believe what a tool this guy is!
Old 11-10-2004, 02:04 PM

downasschick is an unknown quantity at this point

i would have to say that daryl has done nothing wrong to me either....my opinion.....y dont u guys just grow up and u do ur own thing on ur board and hell do his on his board....this **** is just gettin old....u guys act like u have nothin better to do than to talk **** bout daryl....everyday its something new how he did this or he did that.....grow the f(ck up and go bout ur thing instead of bringin up more bullshit drama
Old 11-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Regular StuntLifer

tunergirl79 is a decent person

is it just me or are the only ones making a positive for daryl are the girls that dont ride bikes i dont know nick and know little about daryl but i do know that wherever he goes drama is right there
Old 11-10-2004, 02:17 PM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point

it seems all the young girls have his back hmmm
Old 11-10-2004, 02:18 PM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tunergirl79
is it just me or are the only ones making a positive for daryl are the girls that dont ride bikes i dont know nick and know little about daryl but i do know that wherever he goes drama is right there
hey thats the point i was making
Old 11-10-2004, 02:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KelKel can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by TIM
hey thats the point i was making
Well then you can 2nd it and I'll 3rd it

Quick Reply: Dayrl aka Droptop