Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Scooter Trash (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/28-scooter-trash)
-   -   Dayrl aka Droptop (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/28-scooter-trash/99374-dayrl-aka-droptop.html)

Duke Nukem 11-17-2004 04:01 PM

Re: Dayrl aka Droptop

[QUOTE=XFlipX]Well, well, number one who the phuck cares if I can ride a fiddy? And you didn't see me flip that fiddy you just heard about it from me! And as a matter of fact you weren't even there when I flipped my big bike in front of Great Mistakes probaly because your domestic life's obligations (God it must suck to be married) wouldn't let you out of the house at that time of the day. :twofinger :shruggs Do you miss me on sunday while you ride at the "M?" :AWWWW

Yeah BTW you are right I can't wheelie I suck and I won't have a comp with ya on it either...phuck I can't even roll out a stoppie and I won't have a comp on that either and if it wasn't for the directions on the lock cylinder I probaly couldn't turn the damn thing on, but one thing is for sure I know my 600 can go faster than 135...seriously who brags about 135 on an R1? :twofinger

As a matter of fact I think Timex hit 135 on Niners fiddy while doing a spreader...! :fiddy :YEAH

But there you go coming after me on the boards with your obsession of my skills as a rider again...but in previous statements I suck at everything so now you have to pick something else to phuck with me on, especially since I posted this on the ST board so now everyone knows! Not to mention Bigjeff you are not even anything that resembles a stunter so you suck too! :laughing

You suck at riding, I suck at riding and you suck at going fast but you can sure ride a fiddy!! Way to go!

Flip :fodevil[/QUOTE]

Snore, Snore, Snore.............stop writing so dammed much, just get a quick jab so I continue on with the thread and stop writing a book already. you and Jeff kiss and make up. And bye the way, being married doesn't suck, instead of wacking off all summer and wasting money on Kristen every night trying to get some like you..............I just go upstairs and hop on the old lady for free and then go hop on my bike and ride all night. :YEAH

Cuddles 11-17-2004 04:04 PM

[QUOTE=Judge]Daryl is Explosive Ordinance Disposal? LMAO....uhm no...sorry...[/QUOTE]

shhh!!! I wanted to see if he knew what he was talking about!!!

Sonicjay 11-17-2004 04:52 PM

One of my high school teachers used to say that.."That's it, EOD!"

sclevela 11-17-2004 04:56 PM

[QUOTE=Sonicjay]One of my high school teachers used to say that.."That's it, EOD!"[/QUOTE]

bitch yer so old high school started at 10 am and ended at 1pm so u had time to tend to the cows and till the fields

Sonicjay 11-17-2004 05:46 PM

[QUOTE=sclevela]bitch yer so old high school started at 10 am and ended at 1pm so u had time to tend to the cows and till the fields[/QUOTE]
And? :laughing

cbr9two9guy 11-17-2004 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=crtchrktrcr]wow that's amazing wangsta, if i am correct, you gave me shit about my grammar this morning! hypocrite! :twofinger[/QUOTE]

that was different you made no sense at all.. there is a difference between not paying attention to spelling and make total sense at all :twofinger

XFlipX 11-17-2004 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=wangsta]Kind of hilarious that everyone with an formal educational background beyond grade school doesn't really care about spelling but the ones that have none always try to correct us?! Ironic eh? :shruggs

Maybe that’s one thing they do teach in college is that when your on an informal internet message board spelling doesn't really matter. I guess some people just need an outlet for their inadequacies..
:shruggs[/QUOTE]

Well dip shit I do have a college education from UM so phuck off! And I don't try to correct you, I do correct you (hmm there it is again)...but you know whats funnier...the people like yourself that spend more time in the realm of hum drum life who have nothing better to do then pretend and live a life vicariously through a message board and take jabs at everyone in sight and then talk about others inadequacies. What stunts can you do again? :twofinger :nono

Flip :YEAH

XFlipX 11-17-2004 08:19 PM

[QUOTE=r1dude]Snore, Snore, Snore.............stop writing so dammed much, just get a quick jab so I continue on with the thread and stop writing a book already. you and Jeff kiss and make up. And bye the way, being married doesn't suck, instead of wacking off all summer and wasting money on Kristen every night trying to get some like you..............I just go upstairs and hop on the old lady for free and then go hop on my bike and ride all night. :YEAH[/QUOTE]

That marriage comment wasn't even about you! WTF! And jeff knows I respect his marriage and life so lets not get too serious. (this post is a preventative measure designed to squash the whole family bash thing before it begins) Married people ROCK!

Flip :laughing

Duke Nukem 11-17-2004 09:06 PM

[QUOTE=XFlipX]That marriage comment wasn't even about you! WTF! And jeff knows I respect his marriage and life so lets not get too serious. (this post is a preventative measure designed to squash the whole family bash thing before it begins) Married people ROCK!

Flip :laughing[/QUOTE]

Flip, your kill'n me today. It's all fair on the board, even a shot in the nads. I've never taken anything serious on this board or any board. So, just to start up, where we left off. Take this :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :laughing

Lucky~13 11-17-2004 09:41 PM

DR is soooooooooo gay

crtchrktrcr 11-17-2004 09:41 PM

[QUOTE=wangsta]that was different you made no sense at all.. there is a difference between not paying attention to spelling and make total sense at all :twofinger[/QUOTE]
amazing how you were the only one with an issue, how about this, stop bein a bitch and tryin to nag everyone

Judd 11-17-2004 11:24 PM

Alright, i have been goin threw this thread, it started as a thread bashing on droptop, and now flip and other DR members are bashing on eachother. How did that happen. Hey wangsta, hows my spelling, is it up to par for ya.

every1ssweetie 11-18-2004 03:00 AM

[QUOTE=XFlipX] Married people ROCK!

Flip :laughing[/QUOTE]

wanna get married? LOL ;) :moon :AWWWW

Mogwai 11-18-2004 08:05 AM

*Ring Ring*
"Hello.........yeah, I'll tell them...................No I think they'll understand..................K, Bye."

Sorry guys, Billy just called and said that you need to get back on subject. This thread was started to bring to light certain truths and lies about a very shady individual.

I remember last year when Daryl promised ST Chick that he would let her take his "spare" bike to Daytona, however, and strangely enough whenever we would try to go out to his house so she could ride it and make sure that it worked, he would never answer his phone.....weird.

*Ring Ring*
"Hello.....your welcome Billy............yeah, but they may get off track again later, I'm only aloud one post a day now, better than nothing though I guess.........................................................Hey, all I'm saying is that you might have to call someone else...........................Sorry, I apologize..................................................Bye."

extremelyunique 11-18-2004 08:07 AM

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100515[/url]

yes...i have posted this in the other thread...but i must post it here....this is from the famous dripdrop guy...you must read it...hilarious....this should bring the thread back to some entertainment...

STchick 11-18-2004 08:24 AM

[QUOTE=Mogwai]*Ring Ring*
"Hello.........yeah, I'll tell them...................No I think they'll understand..................K, Bye."

Sorry guys, Billy just called and said that you need to get back on subject. This thread was started to bring to light certain truths and lies about a very shady individual.

I remember last year when Daryl promised ST Chick that he would let her take his "spare" bike to Daytona, however, and strangely enough whenever we would try to go out to his house so she could ride it and make sure that it worked, he would never answer his phone.....weird.

*Ring Ring*
"Hello.....your welcome Billy............yeah, but they may get off track again later, I'm only aloud one post a day now, better than nothing though I guess.........................................................Hey, all I'm saying is that you might have to call someone else...........................Sorry, I apologize..................................................Bye."[/QUOTE]
damn...what billy says goes....so yeah daryl has this hot white mustang, that i SWEAR i've seent he exact same pictures on a car club website. i could be wrong though. oh yeah, and he doesn't live with his mom, he has a five bedroom, five bathroom house.

Schwartz 11-18-2004 10:02 AM

Billy Bad A$$ Rocks! He kicked my a$$ 0nce so I just do what he says when he calls.

RING.... RING.......
Hang on guy phone call.

RING... RING...

Hello... Billy? .... K..... Keller?? .... Kellys sister!!!???.... Alright I'll tell them...

Matt. Billy don't want you dating Kelly's sister NE More unless you wash your hands. :badcop

-Nasty- 11-18-2004 01:34 PM

somehow these threads have merged

STchick 11-18-2004 06:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ring....ring....

"Hello? yeah i know...we gave him about 2-3 war....yeah ok i'll make sure it stays on topic...yeah ok. talk to you later billy."

Keller dude....Billy says to keep it on subject ok? this is just a peak at what could happen if you don't listen to billy. erin for example was pushed down a well :shruggs just keep it on subject buddy.

Remember when we used to party at Metro every weekend and daryl used to get WASTED and then the security went to throw him out? the whole time he was screaming 'where's chuck, chuck won't throw me out. he's got my back!' little did he know that daryl drove chuck crazy....Daryl scared all the chicks away from metro and that's why they closed down. DAMN YOU DARYL! :banghead

Lucky~13 11-18-2004 06:41 PM

[QUOTE=STchick]ring....ring....

"Hello? yeah i know...we gave him about 2-3 war....yeah ok i'll make sure it stays on topic...yeah ok. talk to you later billy."

Keller dude....Billy says to keep it on subject ok? this is just a peak at what could happen if you don't listen to billy. erin for example was pushed down a well :shruggs just keep it on subject buddy.

Remember when we used to party at Metro every weekend and daryl used to get WASTED and then the security went to throw him out? the whole time he was screaming 'where's chuck, chuck won't throw me out. he's got my back!' little did he know that daryl drove chuck crazy....Daryl scared all the chicks away from metro and that's why they closed down. DAMN YOU DARYL! :banghead[/QUOTE]

Daryl stole the WMD's too....